05-10-2012, 09:48 PM #1
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I take no credit for this save, it was given to me by my friend, I wont bother explaining how to unlock regular trophies as there are plenty of other saves available. EU btw, in case any one needs to resign it.

The main reason I'm putting this here is because of the Versus trophies, anyone who has this game knows that grinding out 30 wins is the most boring task ever. Well with this save all you have to do is complete a versus match, win or lose, and the trophy will pop up, simple! The main problem I'm having is finding people to stay in the game for the team trophies, even when the other team is winning they will still leave because they see me making no effort. ._.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 26 users say thank you to ForeverBailey for this useful post:

albert2wesker, bartagnino, cantwin, dragak, dune64, Femme Fatale, Feraligatr92, Gagliardi, Howiiie., HUYI82, jhonatan garcia, L-Griever, LuffyGoku, mark1, muce75, neminis7, NothingsForever, prototye76, RicardoJames, saeedam121, scarfac, sephyroth89, solidsnoova, The_Fallen, VercettiCool, Wednesday 13
07-04-2012, 11:46 PM #20
TyL3RAdAmZ
S.T.A.R.S Cpt. Wesker
Oh nice, Ive been looking for this
07-05-2012, 02:13 PM #21
what should I do to make it work?
07-06-2012, 06:01 AM #22
TyL3RAdAmZ
S.T.A.R.S Cpt. Wesker
Just play Survivors,Slayers, Team Slayers, Also Defeat 100 players using Physical Attacks Works aswell.
You dont even have to win the game just wait till time expires and Boom Trophy..

I can confirm it works, I just did it a second ago :carling:
07-06-2012, 06:25 AM #23
Originally posted by muce75 View Post
just tried this save worked like a charm didnt have any problems joining and completing any of the V modes does anyone know if this save will unlock any of the desperate escape or lost in nightmares trophies? i just played through lost in nightmares but no trophies popped

There is no save that will unlock those trophies. They all need to be done in one run sadly.
07-06-2012, 03:25 PM #24
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by mj View Post
what should I do to make it work?

Use xploder dude.
07-13-2012, 05:57 AM #25
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
I take no credit for this save, it was given to me by my friend, I wont bother explaining how to unlock regular trophies as there are plenty of other saves available. EU btw, in case any one needs to resign it.

The main reason I'm putting this here is because of the Versus trophies, anyone who has this game knows that grinding out 30 wins is the most boring task ever. Well with this save all you have to do is complete a versus match, win or lose, and the trophy will pop up, simple! The main problem I'm having is finding people to stay in the game for the team trophies, even when the other team is winning they will still leave because they see me making no effort. ._.

You must login or register to view this content.

How about the combo and high score Vs. trophies? Do those unlock?
07-13-2012, 06:41 AM #26
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by LaughingAtLife View Post
How about the combo and high score Vs. trophies? Do those unlock?

No, those must be done legit, either by skill og boosting.

As for Desperate Escape, stop whining and get a partner for it :P Play the start until you get the african villagers and not armymen, makes it all easier.
06-05-2014, 01:24 AM #27
hess47
League Champion
Thanks
12-17-2014, 06:04 AM #28
I tried it on the standard edition but it doesnt work :(
Does anyone have a similar save that works for that version of the game?

Thanks in advance

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo