05-11-2012, 01:42 AM #1
geeder
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello here is a complete 100% Save Set for Splinter Cell HD with guides in each folder, took about 5 hours to complete the whole save set with 14 files here you go

You must login or register to view this content.

Special thanks to:

flavio91 for his plat save:You must login or register to view this content.

Mikesean for his level set: You must login or register to view this content.

anon2010

bizzyboy

7Meacham

anaconda2011 for the save for Stealth Operative, Passive Aggression, Echelon Mercenary, Immune, Urban Legend: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD [FULL GOLD + Urban Legend] ISTANT!!

geeder for Afterwinds and Surgical Strike

Enjoy Smile

The following 34 users say thank you to geeder for this useful post:

_olo_, 19willy74, Cloud, Analeise, bigbow, bmo-beats, CapedCursader, Captain Harlock, chefgaz, dapreacher23, Defeat, elite_killa, Ichigo519, Im A Stig, intoxprodige, Iseppina, jackisback2, joury070, Mago de Oz, mister-mistery, mzaslam, nukester, pandorra13, plat, raperorapero, reptil-1997, Richard., rieks, sephyroth89, storm2502, SwordspiTTer, wannabeprivate, yzaasn, zawaq11
05-16-2012, 05:31 AM #11
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by jolz86 View Post
so i apolagize for my mistake and let me thank u one more time for the save Winky Winky

Np man enjoy Smile

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by plat View Post
nice!

i will test that

How's it work Smile

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by pandorra13 View Post
Thanks for your work ^^

No problem hope it helps you out!
05-18-2012, 09:33 PM #12
plat
Elite member
Originally posted by geeder View Post
How's it work

I tested it but i cant find where is the save for these two trophies :

-Friendly Chats (interrogate 5 victims)
-Privacy Matters (disable 25 unguarded cameras)
05-21-2012, 03:50 PM #13
geeder
Banned
I tested it but i cant find where is the save for these two trophies :

-Friendly Chats (interrogate 5 victims)
-Privacy Matters (disable 25 unguarded cameras)

Its in the save where your in a room and there's a camera in the left corner above a door when you open the door there will be two guys in the hallway to the right you can kill the or sneak by them after you do one of the 2 options there's a door right before one of the guards on the left side in the shadows go down the stairs and there will be 2 cameras to shoot then go all the way down the stairs and you will end up in a parking garage go all the way till you see a running car in it then sneak around the corner there will be the car driver that you have to interigate then ding trophy pops hope this helps Smile
05-21-2012, 04:04 PM #14
plat
Elite member
Its ok, got it Smile

Thx
05-21-2012, 07:51 PM #15
rieks
GaMeR From HELL!!!!
Another nice Save set. thnx
05-29-2012, 10:33 PM #16
charmeleon
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by geeder View Post
Its in the save where your in a room and there's a camera in the left corner above a door when you open the door there will be two guys in the hallway to the right you can kill the or sneak by them after you do one of the 2 options there's a door right before one of the guards on the left side in the shadows go down the stairs and there will be 2 cameras to shoot then go all the way down the stairs and you will end up in a parking garage go all the way till you see a running car in it then sneak around the corner there will be the car driver that you have to interigate then ding trophy pops hope this helps Smile

And you remember which was for that them to prove one to one???
and thanks
05-29-2012, 11:16 PM #17
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by charmeleon View Post
And you remember which was for that them to prove one to one???
and thanks

Its the save13 .

The following user thanked Cien for this useful post:

geeder
05-30-2012, 12:32 AM #18
charmeleon
Do a barrel roll!
yes is all in save 13, save 0
05-30-2012, 03:33 AM #19
geeder
Banned
Its ok, got it Smile

Thx

no problem Smile sorry for the confusion

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by rieks View Post
Another nice Save set. thnx

no prob enjoy Smile

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cien View Post
Its the save13 .

thanks for the help Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo