05-11-2012, 01:42 AM #1
geeder
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello here is a complete 100% Save Set for Splinter Cell HD with guides in each folder, took about 5 hours to complete the whole save set with 14 files here you go

You must login or register to view this content.

Special thanks to:

flavio91 for his plat save:You must login or register to view this content.

Mikesean for his level set: You must login or register to view this content.

anon2010

bizzyboy

7Meacham

anaconda2011 for the save for Stealth Operative, Passive Aggression, Echelon Mercenary, Immune, Urban Legend: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD [FULL GOLD + Urban Legend] ISTANT!!

geeder for Afterwinds and Surgical Strike

Enjoy Smile

The following 34 users say thank you to geeder for this useful post:

_olo_, 19willy74, Cloud, Analeise, bigbow, bmo-beats, CapedCursader, Captain Harlock, chefgaz, dapreacher23, Defeat, elite_killa, Ichigo519, Im A Stig, intoxprodige, Iseppina, jackisback2, joury070, Mago de Oz, mister-mistery, mzaslam, nukester, pandorra13, plat, raperorapero, reptil-1997, Richard., rieks, sephyroth89, storm2502, SwordspiTTer, wannabeprivate, yzaasn, zawaq11
05-11-2012, 01:51 AM #2
wannabeprivate
Do a barrel roll!
Great work to yourself, and, everyone else that contributed saves to this set...I will finish the platinuming of this game once I finish mopping up uncharted 3.

The following 2 users say thank you to wannabeprivate for this useful post:

geeder, wolfteam1218
05-11-2012, 01:54 AM #3
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by wannabeprivate View Post
Great work to yourself, and, everyone else that contributed saves to this set...I will finish the platinuming of this game once I finish mopping up uncharted 3.

should now take you about an hour max good luck thanks Smile
05-11-2012, 01:56 AM #4
Richard.
Won't be active..
Thanks for the mention Awesome face

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

geeder
05-11-2012, 02:00 AM #5
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by 7Meacham View Post
Thanks for the mention Awesome face

haha no problem lol Smile should of first asked if you had a set before i wasted 5 hours hahaha o well lol

The following 2 users say thank you to geeder for this useful post:

bmo-beats, Richard.
05-11-2012, 04:40 PM #6
Cloud
Life Savior
awsome work, all threats should be like this one, tho i think it shoul hv more info how to get the trophies, nevertheless excelent job many thanks

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

geeder
05-11-2012, 06:23 PM #7
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by jolz86 View Post
awsome work, all threats should be like this one, tho i think it shoul hv more info how to get the trophies, nevertheless excelent job many thanks

Inside each folder is info on how to obtain each trophy is there anything you need help with I can let you know which save has what just let me know enjoy Smile
05-11-2012, 06:58 PM #8
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by geeder View Post
Inside each folder is info on how to obtain each trophy is there anything you need help with I can let you know which save has what just let me know enjoy Smile

so i apolagize for my mistake and let me thank u one more time for the save Winky Winky
05-11-2012, 07:10 PM #9
plat
Elite member
nice!

i will test that
05-11-2012, 07:44 PM #10
Thanks for your work ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo