05-11-2012, 02:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone,

I've been looking for these for a few days now, but all I found were a bunch of other people looking for them so I decided to do it myself. The save files I used were from Xploder, I just simply got the necessary souls (bosses, medieval demons, etc) and purchased the goods. This took a little work but it was easier to do with these saves nonetheless. So many thanks to those who uploaded them to Xploder.

Notice: If you're save data has been used, please let me know so I can provide proper credits and your name

Here are the two game saves, one for the Saint's trophy and one for the Sage's trophy. All you have to do is purchase the last spell and the last miracle and the trophies are yours. I tested these on both CFW and OFW, worked perfectly and I've got my platinum now! You can verify by looking up my PSN (listed on my profile).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MediaFire:

You must login or register to view this content.

4Shared:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please +rep me or something nice! Smile
Last edited by DominionChamber ; 05-13-2012 at 06:13 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to DominionChamber for this useful post:

akbkab, AlanV87, anon2010, BLACKFLYER, Cooler, danhar26, Doddo, fahad825, Hatchet Harry, HUYI82, Jb90, Joeydivision, joury070, juhssarah, kobra1922, LaughingAtLife, liabrumlow, Phophenomenon, Pink, ps3user_ngu, Revan99, Ripsta Bone, SkillsWar12, The_Fallen, Trap_King, TwoWeu, wiii, Wonderful_Scallion, xenomage, YenooR, zayneisaacs
08-07-2012, 06:16 PM #20
Thanks for the save Winky Winky
08-07-2012, 06:18 PM #21
Thank you i hAVe it too!!
08-17-2012, 10:49 PM #22
infarmation
Bounty hunter
nice work thanks for the upload
10-06-2012, 08:10 AM #23
Hi Man!
May you help me to explain how I have to do to convert your us save into EU save?

Thanks a lot
11-01-2012, 07:18 AM #24
Yasean
Keeper
good work...will use this save Smile
07-02-2013, 02:31 AM #25
Thx Mate.
But do got this two saves in BLES too?
07-03-2013, 11:54 AM #26
jollijoker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ASTDaywalker View Post
Thx Mate.
But do got this two saves in BLES too?

yes you get it with the BLES version too ... i got it too ... thx 4 the hard btw great job

The following user thanked jollijoker for this useful post:

ASTDaywalker
07-03-2013, 11:59 AM #27
jollijoker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by wakawaka21 View Post
Hi Man!
May you help me to explain how I have to do to convert your us save into EU save?

Thanks a lot

copy all .dat include the param.pfd from the us save ... to your eu save and resign it to your profiles thats all
07-03-2013, 08:43 PM #28
Originally posted by jollijoker View Post
copy all .dat include the param.pfd from the us save ... to your eu save and resign it to your profiles thats all

Ah nice. Thanks bro. i allready thought that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo