05-11-2012, 10:14 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content. aaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content.
Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
You must login or register to view this content.___________You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!!

If you need help take a look at this perfect guide:

ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.

aYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This you need to do it yourself. Difficulty10/10 ENJOY IT!!!!!
Altar Conquered (DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107
Menhir Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130
Obelisk Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142
A God Is Born! (DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 04-08-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 135 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

316up, 370389, acidburn4fun, Cloud, along_isma, alxflwrs, azizX, BASIA2001, bigge4650, BIO9527, birka, blastman, boub, CalicoWomack, CamulaHikari, Choua51, Cien, clever21, cronos002, cuco007, daashaasjes, danhar26, darkofnight, demon_eye, [email protected], despk, dormin, Drakefast, Eggman85, Ember2012, evildrake, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, flavio91, gabri88, game2nice, gBit, Gillfigno, GJx, gogeta62, GreenTea101, H_FIRE, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, HPandya10, HUYI82, hwoarang5, intelbill, ishotboston, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Joeydivision, john connor 84, JusThatGood, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, KINGMANI, KingWizard, Klots, kobra1922, kradnam, ksandros, Lemons, Leonheart34, LifeOutside, LoZe, lucushadow, mAdlax, mageplastc, malachit75, Mantrophy, Mercury001, Metamorphisis, mexi001, mikewara, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nepenthes77, NitrousEU, ODDO_22, onasis, p311, p78ch201, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PUNK100, ragingdrunk, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, ripherup, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Sasuke952, SavageRising and 35 other users.
07-25-2015, 12:41 AM #173
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!

What do you mean? The saves are on Easy? Does this mean I restart the story on Hard and am able to skip the puzzles for all Gold on Hard? Or is there a save there that isn't listed for it? Because I checked the two trophy description files and don't see it listed. Nor do I see a "Hard" save.

If I could get a Hard save, it'd save me a lot of headache in doing the golds myself.

Also since the game is already beaten on Easy, I couldn't seem to get the Coliseum mode to unlock. Is that possible or do you have to do it yourself?
07-25-2015, 03:26 AM #174
19willy74
Originally posted by nou1969 View Post
What do you mean? The saves are on Easy? Does this mean I restart the story on Hard and am able to skip the puzzles for all Gold on Hard? Or is there a save there that isn't listed for it? Because I checked the two trophy description files and don't see it listed. Nor do I see a "Hard" save.

If I could get a Hard save, it'd save me a lot of headache in doing the golds myself.

Also since the game is already beaten on Easy, I couldn't seem to get the Coliseum mode to unlock. Is that possible or do you have to do it yourself?

Hit the Road vincent save 3 is on hard simply when the level start press start and skip it. Youll get hard and the coloseum.
07-25-2015, 04:05 AM #175
Hit the Road vincent save 3 is on hard simply when the level start press start and skip it. Youll get hard and the coloseum.

Ah, alright. Got it. Thanks for the clarification.
08-10-2015, 12:17 PM #176

Okay, I just tried all the Hard saves in the third set and they don't give "The Golden Child"/All Gold Prizes on Hard. Maybe because I skipped/already had the gold prizes to do that? IDK. I just checked like 7-8 of the saves (only missing three of the "normal") all the way to completion to see if that would pop and it doesn't.

Is it not part of the save set? Because that was the one I was interested in for the sake of saving my sanity. If not, no big deal.
08-10-2015, 04:30 PM #177
19willy74
Originally posted by nou1969 View Post
Okay,.

Lol if it wasn't here this was not a platinum save set don't you think, anyway since i didnt play this game in a long time, today i installed the game and tested the save and remember the old tymes. And like i said Hit the Road Vincent is the one you need to use.
Do this step and youll see the golden child pop for you.

1. Get the Hit the road vincent save.
2. Resign.
3. Put it on ps3.
4. Start the game.
5. Start a new game on easy.
6. skip untill you start the level.
7. do the level and get the gold on it its very simple.
8. watch the cut scene to see the results how many points you got.
9. When is all done press X.
10. No during the scene all the difficulty trophies pop plus golden child.

Hopefully for you and other this will make it clear.

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

nou1969
08-22-2015, 04:17 PM #178
Lol if it wasn't here this was not a platinum save set don't you think,

Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I just wasn't sure if it was popping or in the files.

Originally posted by another user
Do this step and youll see the golden child pop for you.

1. Get the Hit the road vincent save.
2. Resign.
3. Put it on ps3.
4. Start the game.
5. Start a new game on easy.
6. skip untill you start the level.
7. do the level and get the gold on it its very simple.

8. watch the cut scene to see the results how many points you got.
9. When is all done press X.
10. No during the scene all the difficulty trophies pop plus golden child.

Hopefully for you and other this will make it clear.

That's what I was doing wrong. I thought this was like other save sets where you loaded the save file and it was at a level/moment where the check to pop is crossed. Starting a new game and getting a gold there worked. Dunno why it wouldn't work on the File that had Hit the Road Vincent as the ending, but there we go.

Thanks for checking.
08-31-2015, 02:27 AM #179
Is there any possibility i can change The Babel's difficult via BSD?
08-31-2015, 11:41 AM #180
19willy74
Originally posted by BIRD View Post
Is there any possibility i can change The Babel's difficult via BSD?

Nope Smile Babel are easy just use 2 joystick!
09-10-2015, 11:46 PM #181
This is great, thanks a lot for uploading this!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo