05-11-2012, 10:14 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content. aaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content.
Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
You must login or register to view this content.___________You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!!

If you need help take a look at this perfect guide:

ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.

aYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This you need to do it yourself. Difficulty10/10 ENJOY IT!!!!!
Altar Conquered (DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107
Menhir Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130
Obelisk Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142
A God Is Born! (DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 04-08-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 135 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

316up, 370389, acidburn4fun, Cloud, along_isma, alxflwrs, azizX, BASIA2001, bigge4650, BIO9527, birka, blastman, boub, CalicoWomack, CamulaHikari, Choua51, Cien, clever21, cronos002, cuco007, daashaasjes, danhar26, darkofnight, demon_eye, [email protected], despk, dormin, Drakefast, Eggman85, Ember2012, evildrake, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, flavio91, gabri88, game2nice, gBit, Gillfigno, GJx, gogeta62, GreenTea101, H_FIRE, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, HPandya10, HUYI82, hwoarang5, intelbill, ishotboston, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Joeydivision, john connor 84, JusThatGood, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, KINGMANI, KingWizard, Klots, kobra1922, kradnam, ksandros, Lemons, Leonheart34, LifeOutside, LoZe, lucushadow, mAdlax, mageplastc, malachit75, Mantrophy, Mercury001, Metamorphisis, mexi001, mikewara, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nepenthes77, NitrousEU, ODDO_22, onasis, p311, p78ch201, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PUNK100, ragingdrunk, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, ripherup, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Sasuke952, SavageRising and 35 other users.
07-28-2016, 01:46 AM #191
19willy74
Originally posted by Fenderfix View Post
Non ho ben capito se sei Italiano... In ogni caso, mi chiedevo se con questi save è facile ottenere il Platino, o devo sgobbare un bel po' xD

I didn't understand if you are Italian... Anyway, I'm asking if with these saves I can obtain in easy way the Platinum or I need to slog a bit xD

Si sono italiano e no, con i save il gioco risulta meno difficile ma comunque ostico, perche le torri le devi fare da solo e hai bisogno di un po di skills di salita per farle specie l'ultima.
Per il resto i saves ti farebbero arrivare tranquillamente ad un 86% senza le torri.
Ciao Smile
07-28-2016, 04:21 PM #192
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Si sono italiano e no, con i save il gioco risulta meno difficile ma comunque ostico, perche le torri le devi fare da solo e hai bisogno di un po di skills di salita per farle specie l'ultima.
Per il resto i saves ti farebbero arrivare tranquillamente ad un 86% senza le torri.
Ciao Smile

Ho capito, grazie!
I trofei di cui non hai fatto i saves, sono facilmente ottenibili? Perché ho recentemente comprato il gioco, e prima di avviarlo, vorrei capire cosa mi aspetta xD
07-29-2016, 02:39 AM #193
19willy74
Originally posted by Fenderfix View Post
Ho capito, grazie!
I trofei di cui non hai fatto i saves, sono facilmente ottenibili? Perché ho recentemente comprato il gioco, e prima di avviarlo, vorrei capire cosa mi aspetta xD

E un gioco difficile senza dubbio tutto sta nelle tue abilita'.
Devi scalare torri per terminare il quadro e ci sono varie tecniche per farlo senza non faresti 5-6 metri in su.
Dico per tutti 86% si riesce a farlo con difficolta media. Il restante 14% e hard di cui l'ultima torre di babele e veramente hard.
Diciamo in generale non un gioco per tutti Smile
Installalo su un account non assegnato e provalo prima e vedi se ti piace.
Ciao.
10-29-2016, 06:00 AM #194
rody-1992
NextGenUpdate Elite
thanks for the saves 10/10
06-02-2017, 02:42 AM #195
Can someone reupload the saves? I'm having trouble getting ahold of them.
04-08-2018, 01:21 AM #196
link does not work anymore
04-08-2018, 12:43 PM #197
19willy74
Originally posted by Roxas1992 View Post
link does not work anymore

NEW Link added Smile

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

Trap_King
04-25-2018, 01:36 PM #198
So what, you have to do the Babel stages, idc Geo Thanks for the saveset Smile
What really fazed me was the Rapunzel game, having to save all the characters and get all the different endings...
I've always been the type of person that plays a game once thoroughly then knows everything and doesn't want to play it again.
I hate replaying games because I remember it all from the first time and I've gotten bored after the hours I spent becoming familiar with it after one playthrough anyway.
I played Skyrim once and did everything a speed ran the second playthrough for that specific reason, after over 100 hours of gameplay and knowing the story inside out anything more than once is unnecessary imo but that's just me everyone's different.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed both Skyrim and Catherine entirely, I'd just rather go onto another game after finishing a complete playthrough of any game (replays aren't really my thing).
Anyway thanks for the saveset, I played CATHERINE once and got the wedding ending and wanted to see the other endings it just didn't justify replaying the game over and over again, sorry for the rant but that's why I really appreaciate savesets.
Thanks for taking the time to make the set, I never thought I'd get the platinum but I will soon thanks to you! Smile
Last edited by Trap_King ; 05-20-2018 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Grammar Perfectionist :L
04-25-2018, 03:21 PM #199
19willy74
Originally posted by King View Post
a

Play the Babels with 2 joystick, playing it alone its very difficult.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo