05-11-2012, 10:14 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content. aaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content.
Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
You must login or register to view this content.___________You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!!

If you need help take a look at this perfect guide:

ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.

aYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This you need to do it yourself. Difficulty10/10 ENJOY IT!!!!!
Altar Conquered (DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107
Menhir Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130
Obelisk Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142
A God Is Born! (DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 04-08-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 135 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

316up, 370389, acidburn4fun, Cloud, along_isma, alxflwrs, azizX, BASIA2001, bigge4650, BIO9527, birka, blastman, boub, CalicoWomack, CamulaHikari, Choua51, Cien, clever21, cronos002, cuco007, daashaasjes, danhar26, darkofnight, demon_eye, [email protected], despk, dormin, Drakefast, Eggman85, Ember2012, evildrake, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, flavio91, gabri88, game2nice, gBit, Gillfigno, GJx, gogeta62, GreenTea101, H_FIRE, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, HPandya10, HUYI82, hwoarang5, intelbill, ishotboston, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Joeydivision, john connor 84, JusThatGood, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, KINGMANI, KingWizard, Klots, kobra1922, kradnam, ksandros, Lemons, Leonheart34, LifeOutside, LoZe, lucushadow, mAdlax, mageplastc, malachit75, Mantrophy, Mercury001, Metamorphisis, mexi001, mikewara, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nepenthes77, NitrousEU, ODDO_22, onasis, p311, p78ch201, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PUNK100, ragingdrunk, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, ripherup, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Sasuke952, SavageRising and 35 other users.
05-11-2012, 02:32 PM #20
plat
Elite member
I will test soon

Great job!
05-11-2012, 02:35 PM #21
19willy74
ahahahahahahahah.....I forgot to mention how many headache also. The Babel levels will make you so mad you won't believe how.
05-11-2012, 02:36 PM #22
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
awesome, thanks Smile
05-11-2012, 05:38 PM #23
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
is incredible! now I'll put with it, many thanks mate
05-11-2012, 06:33 PM #24
wow, you are super human to get this plat!! thanks for the share

The following user thanked imaginaryfriend for this useful post:

HUYI82
05-11-2012, 09:18 PM #25
Merkii
Former Staff
Out of the 30 people in eu with the plat, I've got 4 Winky Winky... Guys if you think you'll be able to buy this game and get the plat with this save, you're wrong... you need a lot of skill to do babel and it's not possible to hack.. so good luck (took me a good month to master all 4) Smile.

Nice share.. I was gonna post my save but eventually gave up lol

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Still plat'd it before you, ujelly bro :carling:?
05-11-2012, 09:46 PM #26
19willy74
A Former Staff in my thread. What a honor. Like xSurplus sad this is a hard game, only skilled players will climb on top.
05-11-2012, 10:37 PM #27
mexi001
Bounty hunter
19willy74 - Awesome work! Totally agreed that this is a very challenging game. I no longer have the game as I lack the skill to complete it lol +Rep to you anyway for sharing your work. So what other 'challenging' games are you playing at the moment?
05-11-2012, 11:18 PM #28
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Cheers To You!
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10Breakdown: 50 ( 40 / 6 / 3 / 1 )
Offline: AllOnline: 0

Approximate amount of time to : 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)(With my guide less ahahahahah)

Wow, 25 bucks to help with babel, that's a 4th of the game and you offer that as a hacked part. I don't wanna be a downer, but people are getting ripped here, I'd do the babel at 20 bucks. And to say it takes 45-60+ hours skilldependant sure is takin' it a bit far. But hey, since I'm the only guy in town who offers it legit, I guess I wouldn't know my shit.

With your guide and saves, how long does it take?
Last edited by God_Is_7 ; 05-12-2012 at 01:13 AM.

The following user thanked God_Is_7 for this useful post:

SoloWing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo