05-11-2012, 10:14 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content. aaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You must login or register to view this content.
Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
You must login or register to view this content.___________You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can get the platinum in 3 hours using this save it has all gold in all the level. Inside the folder you'll see 3 saves: Inside each there is written wich save to load for each trophy to get. Enjoy it !!!!

If you need help take a look at this perfect guide:

ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.

aYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This you need to do it yourself. Difficulty10/10 ENJOY IT!!!!!
Altar Conquered (DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107
Menhir Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130
Obelisk Conquered! (DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142
A God Is Born! (DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 04-08-2018 at 12:42 PM. Reason: better guide

The following 135 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

316up, 370389, acidburn4fun, Cloud, along_isma, alxflwrs, azizX, BASIA2001, bigge4650, BIO9527, birka, blastman, boub, CalicoWomack, CamulaHikari, Choua51, Cien, clever21, cronos002, cuco007, daashaasjes, danhar26, darkofnight, demon_eye, [email protected], despk, dormin, Drakefast, Eggman85, Ember2012, evildrake, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, flavio91, gabri88, game2nice, gBit, Gillfigno, GJx, gogeta62, GreenTea101, H_FIRE, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, HPandya10, HUYI82, hwoarang5, intelbill, ishotboston, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Joeydivision, john connor 84, JusThatGood, kchij, khkudhgfjvbk, KINGMANI, KingWizard, Klots, kobra1922, kradnam, ksandros, Lemons, Leonheart34, LifeOutside, LoZe, lucushadow, mAdlax, mageplastc, malachit75, Mantrophy, Mercury001, Metamorphisis, mexi001, mikewara, nawking, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nepenthes77, NitrousEU, ODDO_22, onasis, p311, p78ch201, PapaHacks, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PUNK100, ragingdrunk, red dead, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, ripherup, Ripsta Bone, S-PA, Sasuke952, SavageRising and 35 other users.
05-11-2012, 10:19 AM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Thank you for removing the password, great SaveSet, too. :y:
Last edited by Red ; 05-11-2012 at 10:28 AM.

The following user thanked Red for this useful post:

payassso
05-11-2012, 10:24 AM #3
malachit75
Bounty hunter
Thank you for this Save Set

The following user thanked malachit75 for this useful post:

daashaasjes
05-11-2012, 10:26 AM #4
PUNK100
Bounty hunter
thank u italiano for the save
05-11-2012, 10:28 AM #5
19willy74
No problem:p
05-11-2012, 10:30 AM #6
Piratx
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYou must login or register to view this content.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCATHERINE PLATINUM 100% You must login or register to view this content.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaBy WilliamP74:derp:+SARAH-B78:muck:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaBLES01459-00-FIXED-
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTESTED WORK PERFECT WITH EXPLODER
Im back my friends with one of the most difficult game in history of the PlaystationYou must login or register to view this content. . If you get the (You must login or register to view this content.) of this game you should be proud of only 3% in the world got it done. Also i can tell people may ask money to you to get this trophies all done. Somebody asked me like 150€ another one 200$. I sad Ok ill do it by myself. So here we are after i broke one joypad, and kick my brother ass and fighting with my family, strugglin with my girlfriend i finally "DID IT". I saw there is already on Xploder a save but no guide no way to find out you're in the dark with that,and also another one here on NGU but again no guide and you won't get all the trophies, i think you will this one:p. Here i made a sample guide were you get all of it.
There are only 4 trophy left (Babels towers) where you have to play by yourself to get the platinum. Don't say bad things on this thread please im just trying to protect my work with the password. If you look at my other jobs there is no password.
Hope you enjoy my hard work.
:argh:ADVICE: IF YOUR NOT A SKILLED AND PATIENCE PLAYER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY IT OR PLAY IT.... TOo DAMN HARD.:argh:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahttps://www.mediafire.com/?m2lud424aasuip7
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapassword: collapse

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

Cheers To You! You must login or register to view this content.
Earn all other Trophies!
OVERVIEW:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 8.8/10
  • Breakdown: 50 ( 40 You must login or register to view this content. / 6 You must login or register to view this content. / 3 You must login or register to view this content. / 1 You must login or register to view this content. )

• Offline: All
    • Online: 0

Approximate amount of time to You must login or register to view this content.: 45-60+ Hours (Skill Dependent)(With my guide less ahahahahah)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

My Trophy Guide in order to look legit:

ClapsSAVE SET 1 willClaps.
Load the game, start a new game on easy, finish the first level(it's easy don't worry)and will pop up:
The Nightmares Have Just Begun... You must login or register to view this content.
Babel's Calling You must login or register to view this content.
3-Star Man You must login or register to view this content.
5-Star Man You must login or register to view this content.
Taking on the Gods You must login or register to view this content.
The Golden Child

ClapsSAVE SET 2 sarah.Claps
Load game, choose Save N.1 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level.
The Great Escape

Load game, choose Save N.2 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level.

Let My Sheep Go You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.3 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level.
No One Expects The... You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.4 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level.
Crossing the Courtyard You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.5 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level. Also climbing up push 5 blocks at once to get 1 trophy.And also just push the same black block 10 time to get the other one.
What time is It? You must login or register to view this content.
Push It to the Limit! You must login or register to view this content.
Take Your Time You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.6 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level. After you reach the checkpoint at middle stage you will encounter ice blocks. Just push an ice block over 5 ice blocks and the trophy will pop.
Path to the Altar You must login or register to view this content.
Have an Ice Day You must login or register to view this content.

Load game choose, Save N.7 Get out of the Bar watch the cutscene and after finish the level with Catherine.
Making Legends You must login or register to view this content.

Load game choose Save N.8. Now be quick go talk to all the friends in the bar in this order:
Daniel and Anna (front desk) :
Love is Patient, Love is Kind You must login or register to view this content.
Justin (front left desk) : Read All About It! You must login or register to view this content.
Morgan (Police Man) : One Last Case You must login or register to view this content.
In the left side of the Bar play 1 Disco song to get: Play It Again, Vince... You must login or register to view this content.

Now wait Archie and Todd to come in the Club as they come ,the will sit right on front of the bar go talk to them to get:
A New Look You must login or register to view this content.
Mother Inferior You must login or register to view this content.
Everyday Hero You must login or register to view this content.

Now start drinkin Coktails, Wiskey,Beer,Sake untill the computer give you the info on each drink to get:
Cocktail Connoisseur You must login or register to view this content.
Whisky Wiseman You must login or register to view this content.
Sake Sensei You must login or register to view this content.
Beer Baron You must login or register to view this content.

Now walk out of the Bar to get:
Text Junkie You must login or register to view this content.
Load game, choose Save N.9 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level. In the beginning there are 3 springs block on the left side jump 3 time in a row on these three and you get trophies + the final ending.
I Can Fly! You must login or register to view this content.
True Freedom You must login or register to view this content.
Starting a New Life You must login or register to view this content.
Welcome to the Colosseum You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.10 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level.
Hit the Road Vincent You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.11 talk to your friends at the table untill one will ask you that they leave say "I STAY GOOD NIGHT"
You Don't Have To Go Home... You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.12 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level.
Whatever, Buddy You must login or register to view this content.

ClapsSAVE SET 1 will.Claps

Load game, choose Save N.6 go in the confessional answer the question and as the level begin do this:
push start button and select skip and again push start and select SKIP so you will not fight the monster and you'll get the trophy.
A Life Without Regrets You must login or register to view this content.Dreams Come True You must login or register to view this content.Load game, choose Save N.11go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level.
Night Night You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.12go in the confessional answer the question and as the level begin do this:
push start button and select skip and again push start and select SKIP so you will not fight the monster and you'll get the trophy.

Just Like Old Times You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.5 at the bar now open your phone and chose awards play again stage 6-1 finish it after that start level 6-2 and watch this video to get the trophy.
You must login or register to view this content.[/video]
Bomberlamb You must login or register to view this content.

Load game, choose Save N.5 go to the videogame machine and To get this 3 trophies you need to do as i explain:
You need to play 4 level (52/56/60/64) in order to get the 4 rosary and finish those. Select level 52 get the rosary and finish it. At the beginning of level 53 press triangle and chose give up no continue restart and chose level 56 (you will see that you kept the first rosary) do that again for level 60 and level 64.

Select level 52 get the rosary and finish it

Select level 56 get the rosary and finish it

Select level 60 get the rosary and finish it

Select level 64 get the rosary and finish it

At the end of level 64 get the last rosary and finish the level.You will be prompt to use a code this one showed here.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. insert it and play the first extra stage to get.
A Mystery Within a Puzzle You must login or register to view this content.
Past a Heap of Puzzles You must login or register to view this content.

Now play again level 52/56/60/64 EXTRA STAGE get again the 4 hidden rosary watch this 4 videos.
Select level 52 EXTRA get the rosary and finish it

Select level 56 EXTRA get the rosary and finish it

Select level 60 EXTRA get the rosary and finish it

Select level 64 EXTRA get the rosary and finish it

At the end of level 64 EXTRA STAGE watch the scene and at the end you wil get:
Legendary Prince You must login or register to view this content.

ClapsSAVE SET 3 sbirls.Claps

Load game, choose Save N.9 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level.
Lord of the Night You must login or register to view this content.
Load game, choose Save N.10 go in the confessional answer the question and finish the level. Sleepless Nights You must login or register to view this content.

THAT'S IT YOU MADE IT!!!! NOOOPE HELL NO!!! IT'S NOT OVER YET!!!
YOU STILL NEED 4 TROPHIES, AND ALSO IF THAT HELPS YOU THEY ARE THE HARDEST TROPHIES ON PLAYSTATION 3. YOU NEED TO BE A TALENT OR A NASA ENGINEER TO DO THIS 4 LEVEL BY YOURSELF. NEED TO PLAY THE BABELS WITH A FRIEND,A SISTER,A BOYFRIEND,A GIRLFRIEND,A MOTHER,A FATHER WHATEVER!!!! 2 PERSON OK.
EXPLANATION:

Altar Conquered You must login or register to view this content.(DIFFICULTY: I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF)
Complete Stage 1 of Babel.

Steps to complete:
Solo - 150
Pairs - 102-107

Menhir Conquered! You must login or register to view this content.(DIFFICULTY: RIGHT HERE START THE HARD PART)
Complete Stage 2 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 187
Pairs - 126-130

Obelisk Conquered! You must login or register to view this content.(DIFFICULTY: DAMN HARD NEED A PARTNER YOU WILL LOOSE MANY TIME)
Complete Stage 3 of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 215
Pairs - 142

A God Is Born! You must login or register to view this content.(DIFFICULTY: HELL HELL HELL. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND YOU MIGHT DO IT)
Conquer the final stage of Babel.
Steps to complete:
Solo - 279
Pairs - 168

The guide finish here anyway my friends if you do everything except the babels and you might need help, i can help but only with 20€ or psn card code, because i need to ask a friend to play with me and he won't come for nothing. It will take sometimes of our day so i hope you guys understand im not askin the moon.It's better you do it by yourself. No PLAT4PLAT, my friend won't come.
And anyway like i sad at the beginning if you're not talented and patience at this don't buy it. ENJOY IT!!!!!

VERY VERY VERY VERY good job!!!
Te lo scrivo pure in italiano hai fatto un grandissimo lavoro! Complimenti!
Last edited by Piratx ; 05-11-2012 at 10:32 AM.

The following user thanked Piratx for this useful post:

NitrousEU
05-11-2012, 10:36 AM #7
19willy74
Grazie molto gentile.
05-11-2012, 11:31 AM #8
thanks for the save & guide.
05-11-2012, 11:47 AM #9
flavio91
Are you high?
nice man good job Smile