Post: Deus Ex Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC Full 100% Save Set
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credit to BigTrain

Credits goes to Tim070
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added and tweaked some saves.

The following 152 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ady, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, ATLien, Barry90, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, blah555, blastman, bmo-beats, bum-bum-joey, candyman2720, Carramrod235, consolaman, Cooler, Crixus029, D-one, danny_v410, DarkByke, DeanVVinchester, Elduder, Ember2012, ENightmare69, fakeshadow, falconeti, Feraligatr92, flavio91, Fly Away, freerew, Friday15, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gagliardi, Gandalf, ghostX, gioolio, GJx, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., hussler, HUYI82, iiToYz, Im A Stig, infarmation, intelbill, IronMass9, isigo, jackisback2, Jamba_PLuR, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, jkwxyz96, JPClyde, Kaim, kaka2, KarbonItami, kobra1922, Kottyn, Lemons, leon81_de, Liam, Linetto, malachit75, Malark5, MansonXX, Maple Leafs, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, TheChosenOne, multirao, mzaslam, neminis7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit and 52 other users.

The following user groaned joury070 for this awful post:

Captain Harlock
05-19-2012, 01:38 AM #20
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
broertje je draait man weer een geweldige set zie al dat ik deze moet aan aanschaffen marktplaats here i comeWinky Winky
05-21-2012, 01:21 AM #21
The DLC saves are on a cloud. Looking for someone to unlock them.
05-21-2012, 03:13 AM #22
justdarko
Pokemon Trainer
thanks for the upload ...been wanting to check out this game
05-23-2012, 03:30 PM #23
dellboy81
Vault dweller
hi mate great saves but its saying i need dlc for the saves to work - which dlc do i need, the actua mission dlc or the weapon packs? i have a code for one in the augmented editon i wasnt going to use (so i could get more money on resale).

also for the desk job trophy i had to to it twice - the method in the text file of plead, plead, crush, plead didnt work, i had to absolve on 4th choice.

edit - nevermind, i used the dlc code i got with the game, save 4 works now so i guess they all will.
Last edited by dellboy81 ; 05-23-2012 at 03:34 PM.
05-23-2012, 06:18 PM #24
flavio91
Are you high?
guys wich save use for unlocked this trophie? Consciousness is over-rated
05-23-2012, 07:01 PM #25
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by flavio91 View Post
guys wich save use for unlocked this trophie? Consciousness is over-rated

i have this issue too - its supposed to be save 8 but it doesnt exist, i used save 6 as it stated but that didnt work either.

its all i have left for plat. pretty frustrating.
05-23-2012, 07:04 PM #26
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
hi mate great saves but its saying i need dlc for the saves to work - which dlc do i need, the actua mission dlc or the weapon packs? i have a code for one in the augmented editon i wasnt going to use (so i could get more money on resale).

also for the desk job trophy i had to to it twice - the method in the text file of plead, plead, crush, plead didnt work, i had to absolve on 4th choice.

edit - nevermind, i used the dlc code i got with the game, save 4 works now so i guess they all will.

so the saves need the dlc to work? :S (like dead space?)
05-23-2012, 07:06 PM #27
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by kokoromialos View Post
so the saves need the dlc to work? :S (like dead space?)

it needs the dlc that came with augmented edition, the extra weapons dlc. you dont need the story dlc.
05-23-2012, 07:44 PM #28
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
it needs the dlc that came with augmented edition, the extra weapons dlc. you dont need the story dlc.

i rented the game so no code=no saves :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo