Post: Deus Ex Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC Full 100% Save Set
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credit to BigTrain

Credits goes to Tim070
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added and tweaked some saves.

The following 152 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ady, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, ATLien, Barry90, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, blah555, blastman, bmo-beats, bum-bum-joey, candyman2720, Carramrod235, consolaman, Cooler, Crixus029, D-one, danny_v410, DarkByke, DeanVVinchester, Elduder, Ember2012, ENightmare69, fakeshadow, falconeti, Feraligatr92, flavio91, Fly Away, freerew, Friday15, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gagliardi, Gandalf, ghostX, gioolio, GJx, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., hussler, HUYI82, iiToYz, Im A Stig, infarmation, intelbill, IronMass9, isigo, jackisback2, Jamba_PLuR, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, jkwxyz96, JPClyde, Kaim, kaka2, KarbonItami, kobra1922, Kottyn, Lemons, leon81_de, Liam, Linetto, malachit75, Malark5, MansonXX, Maple Leafs, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, TheChosenOne, multirao, mzaslam, neminis7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit and 52 other users.

The following user groaned joury070 for this awful post:

Captain Harlock
12-15-2013, 02:41 AM #362
Pow.
Climbing up the ladder
thanks for the upload ...been wanting to check out this game
12-20-2013, 03:20 PM #363
hugojorn
Save Point
Awesome!!
This is in my opinion, the best save of the forum
Thank you very much....Magglass1
12-27-2013, 01:29 PM #364
thks rep +
01-12-2014, 02:26 AM #365
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by joury070 View Post

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credits goes to Tim070

thanks for the saves bro
03-09-2014, 10:24 AM #366
Hi for the trophy Consciousness is Over-rated, here is the second in June but I can not save me jump right?
Thx
03-20-2014, 11:33 AM #367
Try using the pdf tool in resigner's Folder that will make all saves that get the corrupted data error to work
03-20-2014, 05:01 PM #368
gringo1974
Little One
nothing fot the director's cut... please
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM #369
Hello there,

great work of yours. I am working my way through the saves and I am stuck at save 9 for a while. I die all the time, any hints are appreciated.

Thanks in advance
04-02-2014, 01:40 AM #370
DRiVkiL
Save Point
Any info about Director's Cut Save File BLES001928, I just missed only one trophy Foxiest of Hound. Any Help Will be Appreciated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo