Post: Deus Ex Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC Full 100% Save Set
05-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is (thanks to ps3re) and me, a full saveset for Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC. This will give you the 100% platinum.

Remember to thank ps3re for unlocking the saves, you can thank him here ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I saw that other users already made threads for some trophies. Even though these trophies can also be obtained by using my saves, these guys also deserve the credit for contributing.

All further trophy info is in the download folder. If there is something missing or you need help please let me know.

!!!NOTE!!!

BLES01151-GAMER1 is the savefolder of the EU PS+ version

If you get the error that your missing a DLC when your loading a new save. Exit to the main menu and load the save from there.

If your unable to get the platinum because you dont have the game or the saves somehow dont work, PM me and I can do it for you.

Credit to BigTrain

Credits goes to Tim070
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-24-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added and tweaked some saves.

The following 152 users say thank you to joury070 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, 316up, A86, ady, Cloud, albert2wesker, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, Angelus Satani, anon2010, arash-2580, ATLien, Barry90, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, blah555, blastman, bmo-beats, bum-bum-joey, candyman2720, Carramrod235, consolaman, Cooler, Crixus029, D-one, danny_v410, DarkByke, DeanVVinchester, Elduder, Ember2012, ENightmare69, fakeshadow, falconeti, Feraligatr92, flavio91, Fly Away, freerew, Friday15, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gagliardi, Gandalf, ghostX, gioolio, GJx, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, greywolf87, Grumpy Old Men, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, hateehc, Herrkulez, hess47, Hickey, Howiiie., hussler, HUYI82, iiToYz, Im A Stig, infarmation, intelbill, IronMass9, isigo, jackisback2, Jamba_PLuR, JDavies-Bunting, jedt, jkwxyz96, JPClyde, Kaim, kaka2, KarbonItami, kobra1922, Kottyn, Lemons, leon81_de, Liam, Linetto, malachit75, Malark5, MansonXX, Maple Leafs, mark1, mazdafreak, mexi001, mezo-aj, MrDvb, TheChosenOne, multirao, mzaslam, neminis7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit and 52 other users.

The following user groaned joury070 for this awful post:

Captain Harlock
05-17-2012, 05:05 PM #2
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
thanks for missing link dude, will go it a go very soon! :P

EDIT
then i read this!

Originally posted by joury070 View Post
I will add the DLC saves as soon as possible. I do have them but I don't have PSN+. A friend of my is now making saves he has PSN+, so as soon as hes done I will add the saves to the thread.

still i can wait! thanks in advance Winky Winky

EDIT AGAIN
why dont you resign all the dlc saves to his account, he can then put them on 1 at a time and straight into cloud?
Last edited by Howiiie. ; 05-17-2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: english not my strong point
05-17-2012, 05:44 PM #3
Originally posted by thfc View Post
thanks for missing link dude, will go it a go very soon! :P

EDIT
then i read this!

still i can wait! thanks in advance Winky Winky

EDIT AGAIN
why dont you resign all the dlc saves to his account, he can then put them on 1 at a time and straight into cloud?

Because the saves are copy protected. I cant get them to my usb or another user. Just have to wait until my friend is done with them so he can put them in his cloud. shouldnt take days
05-17-2012, 05:55 PM #4
Howiiie.
Originally posted by joury070 View Post
Because the saves are copy protected. I cant get them to my usb or another user. Just have to wait until my friend is done with them so he can put them in his cloud. shouldnt take days

good point.. lol
05-17-2012, 06:18 PM #5
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
this is pretty amazing, in your text file, is this the order we should do them in? to make it look nice and sexy for legitimate reasons
05-17-2012, 06:26 PM #6
D-one
Skullhound
Dank je wel voor deze geweldige saveset Outie
05-17-2012, 06:28 PM #7
Howiiie.
Originally posted by lemonsreturns View Post
this is pretty amazing, in your text file, is this the order we should do them in? to make it look nice and sexy for legitimate reasons

if there not, go here You must login or register to view this content.

or i could make it easier

Prologue:
Old School Gamer

Sarif Manufacturing:
Unforeseen Consequence

Detroit:

Lesser Evil
(Social Battle) The Desk Job
Sentimental Value
Motherly Ties
(Alternate Save File) Accept O'Malley's Bribe - The Take
Cloak & Daggers
(Social Battle) Yes Boss
The Bull

Hengsha

(Social Battle) Darker Shades
(Alternate Save File) Kill Diamond Chan - The Fall
Rotten Business
Guardian Angel
Bar Tab
Super Sleuth
Shanghai Justice

Montreal

The Mantis

Detroit (2nd Visit)

(Social Battle) The Throwdown
(Social Battle) The Last Straw
(Alternate Save File) Fulfill Radford's dying wish - Kevorkian Complex
Acquaintances Forgotten
Lucky Guess
Smash the State

Hengsha (2nd Visit)

(Alternate Save File) Save Faridah Malik - Good Soul
(Social Enhancer Aug required) Ladies Man
Corporate Warfare
Talion A.D.

Singapore

The Snake
(Level 5 Hacking:Capture required) Hangar 18

Panchaea

(Social Battle)The Final Countdown
The End
Deus Ex Machina

The following 5 users say thank you to Howiiie. for this useful post:

deathproof, joury070, Lemons, Uncle_Bryn, yy26jet
05-17-2012, 06:49 PM #8
Originally posted by one View Post
Dank je wel voor deze geweldige saveset Outie

Geen probleem. Het is geven en nemen Winky Winky
05-17-2012, 07:44 PM #9
JDavies-Bunting
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for this, you got me my Platinum Happy

I'm guessing not but, Will DLC trophies work if you don't have the DLC? I would love 100% but don't fancy buying some DLC that I'll play once.
05-17-2012, 07:47 PM #10
Howiiie.
Originally posted by Bunting View Post
I'm guessing not but, Will DLC trophies work if you don't have the DLC? I would love 100% but don't fancy buying some DLC that I'll play once.

i can tell you now it will be no mate, because its gonna be a save set, so you'll have to load the save then do the requirement Smile

The following user thanked Howiiie. for this useful post:

JDavies-Bunting

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo