Post: Hunted: The Demon's Forge (All crystals,Dragon tears,Above the influenc) TESTED/WORKS
05-18-2012, 03:44 PM #1
One Industries
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my save file for Hunted the demon's forge. These are the steps to get your platinum :

1. Download the Hunted: The Demon's Forge save file from Xploder database (NOT HUNTED)
2. Load up the file. Complete any chapter (last section) via level select. It will give you all chapter related trophies and defeated bosses related trophies.
3. For bad ending, defeat the last boss (chapter 6-6)
4. For combat and collectibles just pick one of them or kill 1 enemy depend on the trophy requirements.
5. From now on, you will be missed All crystals, Dragon tears, and Good ending trophies.

You must login or register to view this content. to get the last dragon tear follow this walkthrough: "Here you'll need to fight your way through an onslaught of enemies. Defeat them all then explore the back left of this area (opposite of the elevator). Here you'll find a brazier. E'lara can use to light her arrow. Directly to the left you'll find a little alcove where she can then shoot the dragon skull from. Now go back out and around near where the dragon skull is and push the dark colored wall with Caddoc to reveal a hidden area. This will allow you to collect the final Dragon Tear."

You must login or register to view this content. take the last two crystals in front of you. Some people said this trophy is glitch. I've made this save file with patch installed. So I didn't test it with unpatch version.

You must login or register to view this content. defeat the last boss to get Above the influence trophy.

That's all. I'm sorry if there's any mistake I've made, cause this is my first contribute to NGU. Any question and critics are welcome Smile

The following 21 users say thank you to One Industries for this useful post:

_olo_, 19willy74, Alpenjodel61, amigaman2005, bearl, Big_Jonny, catsdogs123456789, clur, fakeshadow, Kokirikeru, kokoromialos, Lamputt, Mago de Oz, PC_, ps3re, s111or, SHAkA, Tmego3377, wakawaka21, xBoehser_Onkel, Yuki_240sx
05-18-2012, 04:47 PM #2
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
So basically we could get a plat without probs ?
05-18-2012, 04:54 PM #3
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Cant see thanks button.. well REP given Smile

Thanks alot for this!!
05-18-2012, 10:16 PM #4
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
One Industries your the man!!! I was looking for this saves anywhere!!! I can finally plat my Hunted Demons Forge. No thanks button. But multi +rep too you.THANKS VERY MUCH.
05-18-2012, 11:30 PM #5
dellboy81
Vault dweller
yeah i used the xploder save on my test account a while ago and found a bunch would pop but some didnt and i never bothered to mention it here, i guess i was waiting for these extra saves for collectables before doing it on my main account.

where did the thanks go btw?
05-19-2012, 01:00 AM #6
dormin
TAKASHI
+ Rep thanks a whole lot
05-19-2012, 11:46 AM #7
Lamputt
Space Ninja
what has happened to the thanks button? thanks for the save mate, just bought the game off ebay,
05-19-2012, 12:07 PM #8
fnou
Haxor!
Thanks for the save
05-19-2012, 01:05 PM #9
justdarko
Pokemon Trainer
thanks for the upload ..and for sharing the gamesave
05-21-2012, 02:42 AM #10
One Industries
Do a barrel roll!
Glad I can help guys!