05-19-2012, 07:33 PM #1
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is max payne 3 save for two trophies hard and mid finish

this is EU save You must login or register to view this content.

this is US save You must login or register to view this content.

load save continue game and trophies will pop ez

PEOPLE ASKING ME FOR THANX BUTTON NOW ITS UNDER YOUR AVATAR ITS A LITTLE STAR IF U WANNA USE IT THANX

and the 3rd page of thread there is save for OLD SCHOOL ALL WEAPONS thanx to Whitefeather good job bro LINK You must login or register to view this content.

six page of the thread hardcore trophy working thanx to Mixy -- when you change it to hardcore it will say that trophies will be disable dont worry about this just shoot the jet down it will pop LINK You must login or register to view this content.

new update for NYM save on page 14 thanx to mrrws You must login or register to view this content. its US save download

and page 12 thanx to Reinhard for ALL STORY GRINDS
LINK You must login or register to view this content.

if you have any problems remove patch and play offline

you need to delete the game install and not install patches until after you've done unlocked the trophies using the save
Last edited by Im A Stig ; 11-03-2012 at 09:06 PM. Reason: more saves

The following 177 users say thank you to Im A Stig for this useful post:

_olo_, [PROTOTYPE], -DirtySeX-, 19willy74, a366389, Abtean, albert2wesker, Alexander Green, alxflwrs, amigaman2005, andygee1987, arash-2580, Archangel45, armmyperez, azmo85, bartagnino, BASIA2001, bearl, bedo48, Behdad, bejekas, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, biohazard_kwt, bodo2008, bum-bum-joey, Captain Harlock, CHEATLN, cheese&crack, chokoholic, choppking, CrazySeal, Crixus029, crydunt, cuix, dart3978, Defeat, demon_eye, dix-76, DonGiuliiano, donsandro, dormin, dwessasss, Elduder, evildrake, ffsfife, flavio91, follower, Gagliardi, Gamer Brasil, Gandalf, Getoverhere, griffo2002uk, guhjorn, hammy2009, hateehc, Herrkulez, Hitman 47, Howiiie., hr330s, HUYI82, intelbill, Isaac Clarke, ishotboston, j0ker666, Jaytech, jefersonlucas, jhonatan garcia, jjvegt, john connor 84, joker_boy, Jom Jom, josesant, joury070, JusThatGood, KarlW, khkudhgfjvbk, KingLouie, KingSwitchY, KmartSecurity89, kobra1922, koz3bal, lalaland322, LeBron-James, Lemons, lolik, Malark5, manimal696, Mantrophy, mapoitevin, Massy75, mastershef99, mcr1978, Mercwithamouth, milito0022, Mixy, Mnemonic7, Mr.Monster and 77 other users.
05-20-2012, 08:21 AM #20
khkudhgfjvbk
Do a barrel roll!
Save at the second to last checkpoint or the very last one. Just don't "beat" the game, LOL! I'm trying to be vague to avoid spoilers.
05-20-2012, 09:51 AM #21
Originally posted by khkudhgfjvbk View Post
Save at the second to last checkpoint or the very last one. Just don't "beat" the game, LOL! I'm trying to be vague to avoid spoilers.

Okay thanks I should be finished in around 2-3 hours. I'm near the end but it might take a while due to deaths and all.

Okay here it is. US untested Old School Max Payne 3 save near the end. There isa bit more gameplay in it but should be easy. Also all online trophies done except for level 50 and all weapons unlocked so those might work too.

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by Whitefeather View Post
Okay thanks I should be finished in around 2-3 hours. I'm near the end but it might take a while due to deaths and all.

Okay here it is. US untested Old School Max Payne 3 save near the end. There isa bit more gameplay in it but should be easy. Also all online trophies done except for level 50 and all weapons unlocked so those might work too.

If anyone could test it that'd be great.
Last edited by Whitefeather ; 05-20-2012 at 09:34 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Whitefeather for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, CrazySeal, dormin, Elduder, Hatchet Harry, Hitman 47, Howiiie., Im A Stig, KarlW, khkudhgfjvbk, koz3bal, Mixy, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, rieks, un4given, Uncle Ted
05-20-2012, 09:58 AM #22
Originally posted by Whitefeather View Post

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

If anyone could test it that'd be great.

Hero! Works like a charm!
On loading I got all weapons used trophy. After beating the game I got Max Payne Old School trophy!

Will check online in a minute! Many thanks!

EDIT:

- Do 1 more Melee kill and you will get a trophy for that
- Online trophies doesn't unlock (so you have to do them yourself).
Last edited by jjvegt ; 05-20-2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: more test results
05-20-2012, 10:18 AM #23
steini0509
Big Sister
is this hard or hardcore?

I get the hardcore trophy with oldschool together?
05-20-2012, 10:42 AM #24
Originally posted by steini0509 View Post
is this hard or hardcore?

I get the hardcore trophy with oldschool together?

No, you don't unlock hardcore with it, only old school trophy!

I edited my post with more test results (also online).
05-20-2012, 11:05 AM #25
Many thanks for these saves Im A Stig & Whitefeather. I'd thank you but for some reason the thank button has disappeared?
05-20-2012, 11:06 AM #26
steini0509
Big Sister
so there isnt any save for hardcore?
05-20-2012, 11:24 AM #27

hardcore = finish the game in 1 run (no quits, 1 day)! So think you need to do that yourself!
05-20-2012, 11:26 AM #28
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite

not yet steini. but u can play it by yourself. sounds great i think :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo