05-20-2012, 09:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17117[/ATTACH]

Captain America Super Soldier
Trophy Save Set

OK so this is the save set for Captain America Super Soldier, this save will get anyone the platinum who has already completed the game.The only trophies you wont get from this save are the level trophies , and the collect one of each item , right so enough about what you cant get from this save lets list what you can get so lets get on with it.

Eggman

Freedom on a Roll

Need a Head

He Hates These Cans

Touchdown

Pleasant Stroll

Sewer Rat

Deconstruction

Slide Show Syphony

Science and Spirit

Star Spangled Superhero

There Goes The Neighbourhood

Tourist

Cant Stand any Higher

Train to Catch

Two Hands and a Sword

Whos the Bully Now

Window Shopper

This is a full save set so for anybody who has already completed the game if you have you will have the level trophies and hopefully a couple of others like the kill four people with a charged shield , but you will still be able to with the later saves if you need to , i have put in read me files with every game save so you know what to do remember that there are no trophies in this game for difficulties so if you want an easy platinum just play the game on easy and use this game save.

You must login or register to view this content.

This has been tested by greywolf87 and has been confirmed to work 100% so dont forget to thank him ,

Rep is greatly appreciated

Last edited by chefgaz ; 05-21-2012 at 06:02 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to chefgaz for this useful post:

Bear Rus, bearl, Big_Jonny, CrAzY_SpY, Crixus029, cronos002, DarkByke, dormin, follower, Grumpy Old Men, Herrkulez, hess47, Im A Stig, kokoromialos, Mago de Oz, mexi001, One Industries, prototye76, PS3Forum, rieks, scienide, Shinespark, Soli, wakawaka21, wiii, wolfteam1218, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
05-20-2012, 10:16 PM #2
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Cant access the file it doesnt seem to be working
05-21-2012, 01:01 AM #3
dormin
TAKASHI
yea doesnt work mate
05-21-2012, 02:46 AM #4
One Industries
Do a barrel roll!
There must be something wrong with capt. america save file, maybe. This one also happened with the save on Xploder database. No trophies pop even you doing any combat or pick up a collectable.
05-21-2012, 04:38 AM #5
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
You put the wrong link, you just put the link that goes to the home of mediafire.

Please fix that Winky Winky
05-21-2012, 07:53 AM #6
Fixed the link now sorry about that

The following user thanked chefgaz for this useful post:

wakawaka21
05-21-2012, 08:28 AM #7
DarkHikaru
I am error
Awesome save Rep +++
05-21-2012, 08:32 AM #8
Thankyou nice to know my work is appreciated
05-21-2012, 08:42 AM #9
CrAzY_SpY
Bounty hunter
thanks for the save but is it tested ?
05-21-2012, 09:05 AM #10
Got a friend coming for the save later he is gunna test it but i will try a few on a dummy account now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo