05-26-2012, 10:15 PM #1
Sora9112
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

EU version
    https://www.mediafire.com/?a2383ir3wu1dcv8
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q1mn45

Start up your save and buy all the combat upgrades.
You must login or register to view this content. Smooth Moves You must login or register to view this content.
NOTE: I don't have enough points for both the combat and character upgrades so restart the game after getting the trophy.

Now, load up the save again. Select Kraven's Level (difficulty doesn't matter).
Use this video to look for the remaining Hidden Spider. (It's the 4th one) (credits to savgcom of youtube)

You must login or register to view this content. Bug Collector You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Manifest Destiny You must login or register to view this content.

Defeat one enemy. Defeat one with the Amazing Charge as well.
You must login or register to view this content. The Spider's web You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Getting warmed up You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. In the zone You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Ain't no stoppin'! You must login or register to view this content.

Collect a spider emblem.
You must login or register to view this content. Hobbyist You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Enthusiast You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Fanatic You must login or register to view this content.

Now you can buy the final character upgrades.
You must login or register to view this content. The complete package You must login or register to view this content.
Note: Remember that I don't have enough points =P

For those who haven't beaten the game on Hard, might as well finish the level.
You must login or register to view this content. Easy as pie! You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Is this normal? You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Hard pressed You must login or register to view this content.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Re-upped dead link. Credits for the saves goes to YnO & jjvegt.

https://www.mediafire.com/?iqzfp51iuaejprp

Clear any level, difficulty doesn't matter.
You must login or register to view this content. Amazing! You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Sensational!! You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Spectacular!!! You must login or register to view this content.

This save also gives the same trophies as the 1st one except for The Spider's Web, Bug Collector & Manifest Destiny. (Thanks to jjvegt for testing)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well these petty much gives you the platinum trophy outside of playing the main story. Big thanks to YnO, gxpain23 and others who wanted to contribute their platinum saves as well. Thanks to jjvegt also for testing out my previous save.

Have fun swingin' =D

PM me for dead links.
Last edited by SoloHoster ; 07-31-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: REMOVED DEAD LINK

The following 31 users say thank you to Sora9112 for this useful post:

Red, bmo-beats, chaoszage, DarthSoulkiller, Dj-Day-Day, DJR_Supreme, el-chachi, fakeshadow, Gandalf, jjvegt, joury070, JPClyde, Kojiaque, Lamputt, mark1, mexi001, Mnemonic7, MP1st, One Industries, pedrobandicoot, ps3-gamer, ResistTheSun, SeanInferno, SHAkA, solidsnoova, ssjgojita, StarWave, SwordspiTTer, wakawaka21, YnO, zebbidy
05-28-2012, 10:51 AM #11
One Industries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by YnO View Post
heres the platinum save wich gives

"amazing", "sensational", and "spectacular" and maybe more just finisg one level and thats all you can do it even on easy...

thank you for the save. now all we have to do is defeat all bosses. all saves has been tested and it works.
05-28-2012, 12:47 PM #12
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Sora9112 View Post

Ok after that whole debacle let us try this again shall we? I've spruced up my save a bit so now it's at 179/180 and missing 1 Hidden Spider.

EU version

US version (credits to YnO for converting)
    https://www.mediafire.com/?k17fvebod487awd

You must login or register to view this content. Smooth Moves You must login or register to view this content.
NOTE: I don't have enough points for both the combat and character upgrades so restart the game after getting the trophy.

Use this video to look for the remaining Hidden Spider. (It's the 4th one) (credits to savgcom of youtube)

You must login or register to view this content. Bug Collector You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Manifest Destiny You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. The Spider's web You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Getting warmed up You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. In the zone You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Ain't no stoppin'! You must login or register to view this content.

Collect a spider emblem.
You must login or register to view this content. Hobbyist You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Enthusiast You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Fanatic You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. The complete package You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Easy as pie! You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Is this normal? You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Hard pressed You must login or register to view this content.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HUGE addition by YnO:

You must login or register to view this content. Amazing! You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Sensational!! You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Spectacular!!! You must login or register to view this content.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well these petty much gives you the platinum trophy outside of playing the main story. Big thanks to YnO, gxpain23 and others who wanted to contribute their platinum saves as well. Thanks to jjvegt also for testing out my previous save.

Have fun swingin' =D

PM me for dead links.

You beat me to the punch, nice job though. :y:
05-28-2012, 04:54 PM #13

"amazing", "sensational", and "spectacular" and maybe more just finisg one level and thats all you can do it even on easy... :y:

Yep, If you load the game you will get:
- The complete package
- Smooth moves

Play 1 level and you will unlock almost every trophy that are posted in the first post... Only:
- Bug Collector
- Manifest Destiny
won't unlock, but there is a different save for it which works like a charm! :-)

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Have fun swingin' =D

In addition, you can not unlock 'The Spider's web' with the plat save. You can unlock this one with Sora's save! Just buy the upgrade and kill one enemey with that upgrade :-)

Thank you both for sharing your save! It saves a lot of time and I appreciate your work in it!

The following user thanked jjvegt for this useful post:

Sora9112
05-28-2012, 09:32 PM #14
cool thanks
05-30-2012, 03:45 AM #15
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace

"amazing", "sensational", and "spectacular" and maybe more just finisg one level and thats all you can do it even on easy... :y:

PLatinum EU

Platinum US

Im on my knee looking up and say thank you YNO !
05-30-2012, 05:55 AM #16
Thank you guy it's a great work!!!
05-30-2012, 08:12 AM #17
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by wakawaka21 View Post
Thank you guy it's a great work!!!

Hey Waka congratulations on Premium. :y:

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Ok after that whole debacle let us try this again shall we? I've spruced up my save a bit so now it's at 179/180 and missing 1 Hidden Spider.

EU version

US version (credits to YnO for converting)
    https://www.mediafire.com/?k17fvebod487awd

Collect a spider emblem.

HUGE addition by YnO:

This save also gives the same trophies as the 1st one except for The Spider's Web, Bug Collector & Manifest Destiny. (Thanks to jjvegt for testing)

Have fun swingin' =D

PM me for dead links.

5 Stars given to this Thread by me, as this deserves it and so do you. And I must say great job, also thanks to all of the contributors too, Respect+ for them. :y:
05-30-2012, 09:56 PM #18
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Im on my knee looking up and say thank you YNO !

ha ha no prob man :y:
05-31-2012, 10:28 PM #19
thanks for the saves to the both of you. finally got this plat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo