Post: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL (Important Trophys) 2 Plat (EU,US)
05-27-2012, 05:25 AM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear All

Below is a link to the below trophy's for the game cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL
which has 2 trophies set EU,US (TXT File Included)

You must login or register to view this content.

01 Carton Network Hard + 9001

Go to Story and continue game beat the boss for (No Big Deal + Couch Potato)
and for points you are around 8200 points so play any level i prefer samurai Jack level 4 (each time it gives you 500-600in 2 min)
to get (It's Over 9000!)

02 Cartoon Network Gold Trophy's

Go to store and buy one of each Character ,Level, custom ) to get (Cartoon Collector ,Costume Collector ,Unreal Estate Collector) 3 Gold Trophy's

* 02 Save was found on xploder not mine but you can get them from my save 01 also with another 30 min of playing level 4

** Also I know some people will start making fun this is kids game and BLALALAL yes i played it with my sun and it is Hard for small kids
as the control is so stupide so I am pasting these here if any get benefit of them

another link
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by neoar ; 05-27-2012 at 03:55 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to neoar for this useful post:

BigTrain, Carramrod235, deavil, fenicce, john connor 84, kobra1922, Mago de Oz, mexi001, MusicGamer, ODDO_22, ps3re, S-PA, SHAkA, werdgawd, wolfteam1218
06-04-2012, 10:16 PM #11
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
thanx i will use ur save wen i get the game & see wot i can get out of it thanx keep up the good work
07-31-2012, 12:51 PM #12
My Xploder doesn't recognise these two files :(
04-16-2014, 01:32 AM #13
these save files don't work with xploder/ps3 resigner could someone help me?
04-16-2014, 08:31 PM #14
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
these save files don't work with xploder/ps3 resigner could someone help me?

You need your save file then copy the downloaded save files into your save file and then use xploder. The save you downloaded from here does not have the .sfo file which is why you cannot get the save to work
04-16-2014, 09:47 PM #15
Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
You need your save file then copy the downloaded save files into your save file and then use xploder. The save you downloaded from here does not have the .sfo file which is why you cannot get the save to work

I plugged in my own save into ps3 resginer (it's quicker than xploder for me) and it says "need to update game.conf" my save is taken straight from my ps3. your save works
04-17-2014, 12:05 AM #16
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
I plugged in my own save into ps3 resginer (it's quicker than xploder for me) and it says "need to update game.conf" my save is taken straight from my ps3. your save works

I dont have save resigner but you need to update the game.conf there is a tutorial somewhere around here you might want to just google it
04-17-2014, 01:25 PM #17
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Game has 3 plats now with Digital version...not sure if the saves would work for digital version..somebody would have to check
04-17-2014, 03:25 PM #18
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
Game has 3 plats now with Digital version...not sure if the saves would work for digital version..somebody would have to check

I got the plat so I can confirm that the saves work with the digital version. I used the hard mode save from this thread. Also I used xploder not sure about any of the other resigning tools.
04-17-2014, 03:47 PM #19
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Preacher...good news thanks for the response...Jimmie Johnson game was released via PSN a few weeks back and the Disc save did not work for PSN version only reason why I brought it up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo