Post: Transformers: War for Cybertron Difficulty & Collectible Trophies
05-28-2012, 11:22 PM #1
Sora9112
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Another save here for you awesome people =)

https://www.mediafire.com/?x8xshvxhx5tptr7
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6hgvub

Simply complete the final checkpoint of Chapter V. (Difficulty doesn't matter)
You must login or register to view this content. Decepticon Grunt You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Decepticon Seeker You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Decepticon Warlord You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Autobot Recruit You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Autobot Commander You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Autobot Prime You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Till All Are One You must login or register to view this content.

Use the videos to look for the final Autobot and Decepticon symbols. (credits to Achievement Hunters & MrKennyKRH)

The final one.

The 23rd and final one.

You must login or register to view this content. Scavenger Would Be Proud! You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Grimlock, Smash! You must login or register to view this content.

PM me for any dead links.

The following 7 users say thank you to Sora9112 for this useful post:

bilaljalook, Cissamannen, DarkByke, demon_eye, mexi001, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re
06-02-2012, 03:49 PM #11
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
great save i was going to get the game but i heard the online is a grind :(

me and Cissa boosted yesterday and probaby will boost today and tomorrow.

and we will organizer one more week end.. if you have a group and people stick to it grind online takes 10 - 15h
06-03-2012, 06:00 PM #12
bum-bum-joey
I am error
can anyone change to BLES00833 ?
06-03-2012, 06:05 PM #13
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Sora9112 View Post

Another save here for you awesome people =)

https://www.mediafire.com/?x8xshvxhx5tptr7
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6hgvub

Simply complete the final checkpoint of Chapter V. (Difficulty doesn't matter)
You must login or register to view this content. Decepticon Grunt You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Decepticon Seeker You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Decepticon Warlord You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Autobot Recruit You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Autobot Commander You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Autobot Prime You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Till All Are One You must login or register to view this content.

Use the videos to look for the final Autobot and Decepticon symbols. (credits to Achievement Hunters & MrKennyKRH)

The final one.

The 23rd and final one.

You must login or register to view this content. Scavenger Would Be Proud! You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Grimlock, Smash! You must login or register to view this content.

PM me for any dead links.

Thanks Sora. I've been putting off finishing this game for about 6 months now because I hate watching a video guide for collectables and trying to enjoy a game at the same time. Now I can finish the game without worrying about collectables then use your save. Big props man.

edit:
Crap, I just realized I own Dark of the Moon, and not War for Cybertron. Hey, thanks anyway! Smile
Last edited by PounDJo0DoGz0r ; 06-03-2012 at 06:08 PM.
06-04-2012, 07:05 AM #14
One Industries
Do a barrel roll!
Any good news for online save?
06-19-2012, 10:03 PM #15
Okay I just got this to work for me and I'm in Europe on OFW.

I used this guide here;

to transfer the file to BLES00833

I then used this guide:

to deal with the locked aspect and just played chapter V and got the hard trophies that I was after.
Last edited by impala88 ; 06-19-2012 at 10:52 PM.
08-08-2012, 02:13 AM #16
Great work and thanks for sharing the save
08-08-2012, 03:41 AM #17
HtD
Dark Knight
Great contribution :y:
08-09-2012, 05:38 AM #18
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
me and Cissa boosted yesterday and probaby will boost today and tomorrow.

and we will organizer one more week end.. if you have a group and people stick to it grind online takes 10 - 15h

hey big J, do you still boost on this? missing some online ones i would love to get. PM me or hit me on psn.
08-09-2012, 02:06 PM #19
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by starwave View Post
hey big J, do you still boost on this? missing some online ones i would love to get. PM me or hit me on psn.

Hey wave... No I got my plat 2 months ago, but I can try and help ya Winky Winky

But to boost we will need a big more players.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo