Post: Transformers: War for Cybertron Difficulty & Collectible Trophies
05-28-2012, 11:22 PM #1
Sora9112
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Another save here for you awesome people =)

https://www.mediafire.com/?x8xshvxhx5tptr7
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6hgvub

Simply complete the final checkpoint of Chapter V. (Difficulty doesn't matter)
You must login or register to view this content. Decepticon Grunt You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Decepticon Seeker You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Decepticon Warlord You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Autobot Recruit You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Autobot Commander You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Autobot Prime You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Till All Are One You must login or register to view this content.

Use the videos to look for the final Autobot and Decepticon symbols. (credits to Achievement Hunters & MrKennyKRH)

The final one.

The 23rd and final one.

You must login or register to view this content. Scavenger Would Be Proud! You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. Grimlock, Smash! You must login or register to view this content.

PM me for any dead links.

The following 7 users say thank you to Sora9112 for this useful post:

bilaljalook, Cissamannen, DarkByke, demon_eye, mexi001, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re
08-10-2012, 12:06 AM #20
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Hey wave... No I got my plat 2 months ago, but I can try and help ya Winky Winky

But to boost we will need a big more players.

how many exactly? i have someone on my psn that helped me with the campaign coop trophies. he loves transformers (as do i), so i know i have at least him. maybe he has others that he plays regularly to help. worth a shot.
08-10-2012, 12:49 AM #21
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
well to boost well, we will need 10 :/
08-29-2012, 09:28 PM #22
What is the name of the file of save in Europe?
08-29-2012, 09:34 PM #23
oyay
Bounty hunter
there are saves for everything these days
08-29-2012, 09:55 PM #24
I know how to modify the save but even if I change BLUS ***** in BLES00833 ,its do not work.
08-31-2012, 01:21 PM #25
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
tamks man verry god
08-31-2012, 08:57 PM #26
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Arthiew View Post
I know how to modify the save but even if I change BLUS ***** in BLES00833 ,its do not work.

you would need a eu save to work
09-01-2012, 09:28 AM #27
Yes if it is possible
12-13-2017, 10:36 PM #28
Does anyone have the Platinum savedata from Transformers Dark of the Moon? Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo