06-01-2012, 06:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To quote 19willy74 "thanks to GMax666 a Master of the Resident Evil series."

A master's work is never done, but for now it is. I present to you a save collection that features Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. There are detailed guides listed in the folders.

I've now updated the saves with both US and EU saves.

Here are the US saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Here are the EU saves

Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 4 are Complete Save Sets.

Please thank the following users for their hard work getting these saves for without them this Collection would not exist.

I will be updating this thread once Resident Evil 6 is released. So please check back once that game is released for its saves. And again thank the above users for their hard work.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 12-08-2012 at 04:21 AM.

The following 48 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, asaa, Barry90, bigburt82, candyman2720, DM13, Edsta, Eggman85, elite_killa, ENightmare69, Fly Away, fnou, Gabberhard, GJx, hugolbrs, HUYI82, iabosara, intelbill, john connor 84, joury070, LaughingAtLife, marolio, MysticDragon, nekkator1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, Raiki, raperorapero, Revan99, Rich Davies, rongey420, SeanInferno, selvin santos, SHAkA, Smegger72, Smokin420, solidsnoova, SpiritOfTesla, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, Uniastra, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zayneisaacs
06-19-2012, 10:19 PM #20
Just letting everyone know of a lil update I'm making to this. The only update as of now is Code Veronica X mainly the Battle Master trophy. Now all you have to do to get the trophy is load the blank save and kill the Bandersnatches then kill Alexander Ashford (Nosferatu). And the trophy is yours. No need to play as Claire Umbrella and get an A rank any more!!! I've updated this for both US & EU.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 06-19-2012 at 10:22 PM.

The following user thanked gmax666 for this useful post:

Uncrwnd KNG
06-25-2012, 12:35 AM #21
Thank you! Happy
06-26-2012, 01:04 AM #22
ThatAznDude
Do a barrel roll!
awesome work dude
06-27-2012, 11:51 AM #23
Great work by all involved. BIG THUMBS UP
06-28-2012, 07:33 AM #24
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
"The Umbrella Chronicles and The Darkside Chronicles" have now been released, and I bought them from the PSN Smile I will look to providing game saves to help should my help be needed Smile Off now to get some trophies for them! Smile Anyone wana game share then let me know and I will happily share the 2 games with them Smile
06-28-2012, 11:19 AM #25
CrAzY_SpY
Bounty hunter
nice one bro waiting for the next one xD
06-28-2012, 10:06 PM #26
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
Ok here are test save games I have created/uploaded. I have only got one trophy which is awarded at the end of the first level, and 4 trophies for the other game. I am uploading them for people to test. Use these game saves and see if the trophies pop on load. If so.. then we know this could be an instant 100% trophy pop.

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles PAL UK - NPEB00816-PAL- 1 trophy (4% of total trophies)

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles PAL UK - NPEB00817-PAL- 4 trophies (19% of total trophies)

Note: For those that havent even played/seen the game yet here is some info. Once you have cleared a mission you get points that you can use to upgrade the weapons you have found. Once your weapons have been upgraded you can go back and replay previous chapters with your upgraded weapons. SO even if trophies dont pop you can at least use the game saves of others further in the game than you to work your way through the game with more powerful weapons Smile

My Umbrella Chronicles game save has the rocket launcher available now Smile
Last edited by ENightmare69 ; 06-29-2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: updating save games
07-07-2012, 02:38 PM #27
Can you upload the RE Chronicles save to mediafire? The file dropper links seem to be broken
07-08-2012, 01:22 PM #28
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by jrat2 View Post
Can you upload the RE Chronicles save to mediafire? The file dropper links seem to be broken

Sorry about that, just seen your post now. QUOTE me and I will get a notification you replied Smile Here is the reuploaded save. You might need either custom firmware or Xploder to use this. Like I said originally this is a trial run to see what works and what doesn't. Let me know Smile

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles PAL UK - NPEB00817-PAL- 4 trophies (19% of total trophies)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo