06-01-2012, 06:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To quote 19willy74 "thanks to GMax666 a Master of the Resident Evil series."

A master's work is never done, but for now it is. I present to you a save collection that features Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. There are detailed guides listed in the folders.

I've now updated the saves with both US and EU saves.

Here are the US saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Here are the EU saves

Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 4 are Complete Save Sets.

Please thank the following users for their hard work getting these saves for without them this Collection would not exist.

I will be updating this thread once Resident Evil 6 is released. So please check back once that game is released for its saves. And again thank the above users for their hard work.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 12-08-2012 at 04:21 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, asaa, Barry90, bigburt82, boss artiglio, candyman2720, DM13, Edsta, Eggman85, elite_killa, ENightmare69, Fly Away, fnou, Gabberhard, GJx, hugolbrs, HUYI82, iabosara, intelbill, john connor 84, joury070, LaughingAtLife, marolio, MysticDragon, nekkator1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, Raiki, raperorapero, Revan99, Rich Davies, rongey420, SeanInferno, selvin santos, SHAkA, Smegger72, Smokin420, solidsnoova, SpiritOfTesla, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, Uniastra, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zayneisaacs
08-05-2012, 10:21 PM #47
Originally posted by DM13 View Post
Yeah but which one is the original file? One is original and the other is a reassign.

What are you talking about?
08-05-2012, 11:30 PM #48
DM13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
What are you talking about?

If the save is the same for both regions, then one was the original that was made in the PS3. Then, the other region file must have been reassign with a program. Which was the original?
08-06-2012, 12:04 AM #49
If the save is the same for both regions, then one was the original that was made in the PS3. Then, the other region file must have been reassign with a program. Which was the original?

The only difference is the region number. I already converted the files to there correct region.
08-06-2012, 12:32 AM #50
DM13
Bounty hunter
The only difference is the region number. I already converted the files to there correct region.

I know that. But I want to know which is the region of the original save file. The save file came from which region? EU or US? (Then you converted it to the other region).
08-06-2012, 12:40 AM #51
I know that. But I want to know which is the region of the original save file. The save file came from which region? EU or US? (Then you converted it to the other region).

US (10 Char)
08-06-2012, 08:11 AM #52
DM13
Bounty hunter
US (10 Char)

That's what I needed to know, thanks. I will try the saves in the next days and leave the feedback once it's done.
08-06-2012, 02:22 PM #53
That's what I needed to know, thanks. I will try the saves in the next days and leave the feedback once it's done.

It doesn't matter what region the original was. You don't need to try them because they work.
08-06-2012, 05:12 PM #54
DM13
Bounty hunter
It doesn't matter what region the original was. You don't need to try them because they work.

I believe so, but I just wanted to be sure, because last time I tried to use a double reassigned file with region changes it didn't work. Either way, I'll come here in the next days.
08-06-2012, 05:24 PM #55
I believe so, but I just wanted to be sure, because last time I tried to use a double reassigned file with region changes it didn't work. Either way, I'll come here in the next days.

Its not double resigned only once.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo