06-01-2012, 06:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To quote 19willy74 "thanks to GMax666 a Master of the Resident Evil series."

A master's work is never done, but for now it is. I present to you a save collection that features Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. There are detailed guides listed in the folders.

I've now updated the saves with both US and EU saves.

Here are the US saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Here are the EU saves

Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 4 are Complete Save Sets.

Please thank the following users for their hard work getting these saves for without them this Collection would not exist.

I will be updating this thread once Resident Evil 6 is released. So please check back once that game is released for its saves. And again thank the above users for their hard work.
Last edited by gmax666 ; 12-08-2012 at 04:21 AM.

The following 48 users say thank you to gmax666 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, asaa, Barry90, bigburt82, candyman2720, DM13, Edsta, Eggman85, elite_killa, ENightmare69, Fly Away, fnou, Gabberhard, GJx, hugolbrs, HUYI82, iabosara, intelbill, john connor 84, joury070, LaughingAtLife, marolio, MysticDragon, nekkator1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, Raiki, raperorapero, Revan99, Rich Davies, rongey420, SeanInferno, selvin santos, SHAkA, Smegger72, Smokin420, solidsnoova, SpiritOfTesla, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, Uniastra, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zayneisaacs
06-01-2012, 06:53 AM #2
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
To quote 19willy74 "thanks to GMax666 a Master of the Resident Evil series."

A master's work is never done, but for now it is. I present to you a save collection that features Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. There are detailed guides listed in the folders.

Please thank the following users for their hard work getting these saves for without them this Collection would not exist.

19willy74

fakeshadow

Hikari6625

anaconda2011

Sascha313

Yuki_240sx

Basia2001

I will be updating this thread once The Umbrella Chronicles and The Darkside Chronicles get released, and once Resident Evil 6 is released. So please check back once those games are released for their saves. And again thank the above users for their hard work.

when i opened up the Resident evil 5 files there are different names to thank than what you have listed.
06-01-2012, 08:55 AM #3
Hikari6625
Little One
YAY! I see my name in the OP!

The following 3 users say thank you to Hikari6625 for this useful post:

bejekas, nekkator1,
06-01-2012, 09:15 AM #4
fnou
Haxor!
Thanks for the save
06-01-2012, 09:18 AM #5
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the save, will try RE4 this weeekend
06-01-2012, 09:52 AM #6
only a question: I know how change region BLUS to BLES but how may I change this: NPUB
06-01-2012, 02:30 PM #7
Ok.. Thats better..

Thanks dude...

You are a genius Smile

The following user thanked selvin santos for this useful post:

gmax666
06-01-2012, 09:21 PM #8
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
when i opened up the Resident evil 5 files there are different names to thank than what you have listed.

Actually your right

ForeverBailey posted this save but doesn't take credit for it since its his friends. I'm not saying his save is mine but Save 1 is my save and Save 2 is ForeverBailey's friends. So the only person to credit is me. I've loaded your save and it varies greatly with the saves I've posted. Save 1 was originally posted by me here
It is on page 2 where I posted this. It varies slightly with my save now but the only difference is the save there was before collecting the last treasure and I collected the treasure and made the new save since it auto pops.
06-01-2012, 09:43 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by gmax666 View Post
To quote 19willy74 "thanks to GMax666 a Master of the Resident Evil series."

19willy74

fakeshadow

Hikari6625

anaconda2011

Sascha313

Yuki_240sx

Basia2001

I will be updating this thread once The Umbrella Chronicles and The Darkside Chronicles get released, and once Resident Evil 6 is released. So please check back once those games are released for their saves. And again thank the above users for their hard work.

US saves ? may be worth getting them resigned to EU and make another collection of EU saves.
06-01-2012, 09:47 PM #10
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
US saves ? may be worth getting them resigned to EU and make another collection of EU saves.

Ok I'll work it on. I'll have it posted some time soon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo