06-02-2012, 03:48 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OoooOYou must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
GTA IV COMPLETE SAVE-SET
OFFLINE TROPHIES!!!

LET'S START FROM THIS ROCKSTAR RULES!!!. THE BEST HOUSE MAKING GAMES. SAN ANDREAS IS MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL, EVEN SO GTA IV IT'S A GOOD GAME AND NEED 100+ HOURS TO FINISH IT.
SO YOU MIGHT NEED A HELP FINISH IT IN LESS TIME. SO HERE:
WE HAVE A COMPLETE SAVE-SET FOR THE OFFLINE TROPHIES OF GTA IV . INSIDE THE FILES THERE IS AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT TO DO, AND SOME SAVES HAVE A MAP ALSO IN TO LOOK.
The save-set should let you easy get all, beside the multiplayer ones. But anyway we have a multiplayer trophy,the hardest one Wanted(Rank 10) ONLY for new players,who already played online it won't work.

OK FOLKS GIVE A HUGE THANKS FIRST OF ALL TO THIS GUY RIGHT HERE THAT MADE A FANTASTIC WORK!! THE PEST CONTROLLER HOWIE-THFC.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

ALSO BIG THANKS GOES TO TERRYNINJA - HICKEY - LUKASTIM80 - BRVCER88 - HERKULEZ - MANHUNTER7 AND ME:derp:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEFORE WE START HERE IS USEFULL GUIDE AND ROADMAP IF YOU GET LOST.
You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You must login or register to view this content.
THE BLACK, EITHER POP ON LOAD OR YOU GOT TO DO ONE MISSION.
THE BLUE, ARE UNLOCKED SO YOU GOT TO LOAD A SAVE AND DO IT YOUR OWN.

JUST START A NEW GAME YOURSELF AND BRING ROMAN TO HIS HOUSE.
Off The Boat
.You have completed the first mission.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSIDE THE FILES YOU'LL FIND OUT HOW TO DO THIS TROPHIES.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Fed The Fish.You have completed the mission "Uncle Vlad"
Lowest Point.You completed the mission "Roman's Sorrow"
Gracefully Taken
.You completed the mission "I'll Take Her"

Thats How We Roll!
.You unlocked the special ability of Brucie's helicopter ride.
Full Exploration You unlocked all the islands.
Impossible Trinity.You completed the mission "Museum Piece"
Retail Therapy.You unlocked the special ability of buying guns from Little Jacob.
That Special Someone.You completed the mission "That Special Someone"
You Won!.You have completed the story.

Dial B For Bomb.You unlocked the special ability of Packie's car bomb placement.
Under The Radar: You flew under all the main bridges in the game
Dare Devil.You completed all the unique stunt jumps.
Endangered Species.You collected every hidden package in the game.
Genetically Superior.You came first in 20 singleplayer street races.
Manhunt.You completed the most wanted side mission.

Courier Service
.You completed all 10 package delivery jobs.
Order Fulfilled.You completed all 10 Exotic Export orders.
Key to Liberty City.You completed GTA IV to 100%
Liberty City (5).Your friends all like you above 90%
No More Strangers.You've met all the random characters.

Half Million.You have amassed a fortune of $500,000.
You Got The Message.You delivered all 30 cars ordered through text message.
Cleaned The Mean Streets.You caught 20 criminals using the police computer.
Liberty City Minute.You finished the story in less than 30 hours. You must login or register to view this content.Assassins Greed.You completed all 9 assassin missions.
LOAD A SAVE AND COMPLETE ONE OF THESE TASK TO GET:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Finish Him.You completed 10 melee counters in 4 minutes.
Rolled Over.You managed 5 car rolls in a row from one crash.
Wheelie Rider.You completed a 500 foot wheelie on a motorbike.
Chain Reaction.You exploded 10 vehicles in 10 seconds.
It'll Cost Ya.You made a taxi trip from one island to another without skipping.
Sightseer.You have taken all variations of the helicopter tours of Liberty City.

Warm Coffee.You were invited into your girlfriend's house.
One Hundred And Eighty.You scored 180 with 3 darts.
Pool Shark.You beat a friend at pool.
King Of QUB3D.You beat the high score in QUB3D
Gobble Gobble.You got a turkey in 10-tin bowling

Walk Free.You successfully lost a 4 star wanted rating.
One Man Army.You survived a 6 star wanted level for a full 5 minutes.
MULTIPLAYER TROPHY.
THIS TROPHY CAN BE EARNED ONLY IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY ONLINE. SO IS MEANT ONLY FOR NEW GTA IV PLAYERS. BUT THERE IS A GLITCH THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED LOOK AT HERE IS STILL WORKING I DID IT.

Wanted
.You achieved the highest personal rank possible in multiplayer.
THIS TROPHIES CAN BE EARNED QUICKLY BY BOOSTING IT WITH A FRIEND.I'LL EXPLAIN HOW.
ORGANIZE A DEATHMATCH AND WIN, KILLING HIM WITH THE PISTOL 20 TIMES YOU'LL GET.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Cut Your Teeth You were successfully promoted up a rank in multiplayer.
Top Of The Food Chain
You successfully killed 20 players with a pistol in a deathmatch.
Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie
.You killed a Rockstar in multiplayer.
ORGANIZE A RACE NOT A GTA RACE, CHOOSE A SMALL RACE AND NO CAR, GO SLOW.AND WIN 20 TIMES.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Join The Midnight Club You won a multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much.
Top The Midnight Club You won 20 different multiplayer standard races.
HERE COMES THE DIFFICULT PART, YOU NEED A GOOD PARTNER TO GET.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Taking It For The Team You were on the winning team in all multiplayer team games.
Fly The Co-Op You completed "Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb da Base II" in time.
JUST KILL 5 ONLINE PLAYERS IT'S EASY. A-W-PETROVIC YOU GOT TO PLAY WITH A FRIEND AND WIN EVERY DAMN MULTIPLAYER. IT'S AN 9 HOURS OF JOB DO IT IN TWO DAYS.
Teamplayer You killed 5 opposing team members.
Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic You won in all variations of multiplayer games.

DOWNLOADYou must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 02-21-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: save added

The following 108 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

A86, aachten, ak7, Cloud, amilo1106, armmyperez, asdqwertyasd, aware667, BASIA2001, bearl, BigTrain, bilaljalook, Birls15, BLACKFLYER, candyman2720, Cien, CODHoster1337_, Cooler, Crixus029, demon_eye, DJR_Supreme, DonGiuliiano, ElectroRaisins, Elk, Ember2012, fahad825, fdz, Femme Fatale, FunnyFunkyCow, GAMIPR, Gandalf, gowhawx, Grumble456, gxpain23, hack73, Herrkulez, hfgfeheryrjrfu, hooligan68, Howiiie., HUYI82, Ichigo519, Im A Stig, inmr, intelbill, isigo, JaggedNightmare, Jerry_, jhonatan garcia, john connor 84, joury070, JusThatGood, khkudhgfjvbk, kinlop, Larzz77, LasTxEmpiire, malachit75, Marcin-Buka, mazdafreak, mcr1978, MdMaynard, Merkii, NarueDaisuki, nawking, nekstlevel, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nookie_egg, One Industries, PRIMOED, raperorapero, RayJ_chugs, rebel_cause, ResistTheSun, Rich Davies, rieks, Rip The Jacker, S-PA, SayYO, scienide, SeanInferno, sephyroth89, simmo_316, Smegger72, smushpie, snipper9, socia, Soulchild88, srandys74, ssjgojita, stevemoore08, SwordspiTTer, taker394, The Young Wolf, thebest1234, Tony121, trophymodlover, Uncrwnd KNG, wakawaka21 and 8 other users.
06-02-2012, 03:52 AM #2
marjamrob
Save Point
Thank You so much, that's all I can say.
THANK YOU.
I needed this so bad.
06-02-2012, 04:03 AM #3
werdgawd
I NEED MORE COWBELL!
sweet! thanks for all your hard work
06-02-2012, 04:44 AM #4
Great work that's really helpful
06-02-2012, 04:46 AM #5
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
WooW!!! thats the most amazing work man really thank you Smile , this will help aloot of ppl Winky Winky
Last edited by bilaljalook ; 06-02-2012 at 04:49 AM.
06-02-2012, 05:23 AM #6
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
Thank You.
06-02-2012, 05:42 AM #7
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
thanx but when i load up the save it says cannot get trophies from old saves start a new game any suggestions? i done it twice ,
1 : i just resigned save to my profile nothing same messsage
2: swapped all files except the sfo still nothing keep getting the same message

i have latest patch/update
06-02-2012, 06:03 AM #8
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
thanx but when i load up the save it says cannot get trophies from old saves start a new game any suggestions? i done it twice ,
1 : i just resigned save to my profile nothing same messsage
2: swapped all files except the sfo still nothing keep getting the same message

i have latest patch/update

Delete the patch if you having trouble and try it's strange. Should be right after.
06-02-2012, 06:17 AM #9
fbrfbr
Do a barrel roll!
That trophys need to get personally:
- Teamplayer
- Cut Your Teeth
- Join The Midnight Club
- Fly The Co-op
- Top Of The Food Chain
- Top The Midnight Club
- Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (the longest and boringSmile around 12 hours if boosting this friend))
- Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie
Last edited by fbrfbr ; 06-02-2012 at 06:21 AM.

The following user thanked fbrfbr for this useful post:

xLew--
06-02-2012, 06:35 AM #10
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Delete the patch if you having trouble and try it's strange. Should be right after.

delete the patch ? i thought u cannot get trophies unless u install the patch

anyway i will delete & try again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo