06-04-2012, 04:52 AM #1
arsn14
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THESE ARE MY ORIGINAL SAVES
NONE OF THESE ARE FROM XPLODER SO PLEASE DON'T POST THAT. THANKS

I'm going to keep all my saves in here, will make a list of my Plat saves and just my regular game saves where I haven't gotten a plat as well.
All the saves are hosted on MediaFire unless stated otherwise.
All saves have been compressed and are in .rar format to make it easier to download and extract the folder

Hope they help.

Plat Saves

You must login or register to view this content.

Regular Saves - No Plat

(Have Finished Game now in Free Roam)

(Story mode finished, try online it will unlock some online for you. Also might unlock some story mode by just viewing the story progress, and the gallery.)

( So this is a NO DEATH EASY RUN, it is right before the final battle, the Dahaka, as I have the water sword. Anyways, just continue on to the platform and don't die and beat the Dahaka and you'll unlock Undefeated after the credits roll)

PSN SAVES

(I have already finished the game, I only had to do a run where I didn't die the whole way through)

INDIVIDUAL TROPHIES

Just start the mission on the white marker, and go through the mission following Bertrand, and once you come across the helicopter, damage it a bit to have it lose one of its engines and have it begin tracking you with its lasers, once it does that it will shoot rockets at you, just use L1+X to send it back and you should get the trophy.

These are the saves for all of the DLC Cases in LA NOIRE The Complete Edition
Last edited by arsn14 ; 01-14-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: update

The following 9 users say thank you to arsn14 for this useful post:

19willy74, Abe, bilaljalook, demon_eye, DJR_Supreme, GAMIPR, PounDJo0DoGz0r, SuperGamecube64, werdgawd
07-17-2012, 08:26 PM #29
These platinums saves aren't useful, because there are only a small amount of games that can consume an instant plat by the plat save.
07-17-2012, 10:17 PM #30
Jango's Hoe
Little One
are these instant plats or are they like uncharted missleading.
07-18-2012, 01:16 AM #31
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by SwAxiRoyaLHD View Post

uncharted ain't misleading....

and there is no instant here.
07-18-2012, 11:30 AM #32
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
what doe Limbo save will give me?
Originally posted by arsn14 View Post
THESE ARE MY ORIGINAL SAVES
NONE OF THESE ARE FROM XPLODER SO PLEASE DON'T POST THAT. THANKS

I'm going to keep all my saves in here, will make a list of my Plat saves and just my regular game saves where I haven't gotten a plat as well.
All the saves are hosted on MediaFire unless stated otherwise.
All saves have been compressed and are in .rar format to make it easier to download and extract the folder

Hope they help.

Plat Saves

Regular Saves - No Plat

(Story mode finished, try online it will unlock some online for you. Also might unlock some story mode by just viewing the story progress, and the gallery.)

( So this is a NO DEATH EASY RUN, it is right before the final battle, the Dahaka, as I have the water sword. Anyways, just continue on to the platform and don't die and beat the Dahaka and you'll unlock Undefeated after the credits roll)

PSN SAVES

(I have already finished the game, I only had to do a run where I didn't die the whole way through)

INDIVIDUAL TROPHIES

Just start the mission on the white marker, and go through the mission following Bertrand, and once you come across the helicopter, damage it a bit to have it lose one of its engines and have it begin tracking you with its lasers, once it does that it will shoot rockets at you, just use L1+X to send it back and you should get the trophy.

CHECK OUT MY SHOP AS WELL IF YOU HAVE TIME Smile :
07-23-2012, 04:22 AM #33
arsn14
You talkin to me?
I'm not sure if it'll pop anything up instantly, but if you transfer it over, it should have the whole campaign completed so you can easily do a mission and see if it gives you anything

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by ZeJic View Post
These platinums saves aren't useful, because there are only a small amount of games that can consume an instant plat by the plat save.

That's absolutely true, I was just putting my saves on here for people to use and see if they can get anything, I know for killzone 3 and naruto, once you transfer over the files, you should be able to replay the game as the whole campaign/story-line will be unlocked, but I know what you mean. and yeah there are no instant plats from any of these

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by SwAxiRoyaLHD View Post

No these are not instant plats or hacks, I was just putting up a collection of my saves that I had before I deleted the from my PS3. Some of them I know will be useful in unlocking trophies like killzone 3 and naruto but I have tested all of them. Just a collection of my saves so if they unlock something let me know so I can put it in the first post.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
uncharted ain't misleading....

and there is no instant here.

Thanks for replying on my behalf, I always forget to check for posts under this. And I think he/she might be referring to the 100 treasure trophy, as it doesn't unlock 10, 20 etc. or maybe i'm misunderstanding it. Anyways thanks for the help! Smile

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by OGVANILLAXD View Post
what doe Limbo save will give me?

First of all SWEET SIG! Smile

Second, not 100% sure, I have collected all the eggs and finished it once through. The only thing I didn't do was the full run through with 5 or less deaths, so if you use the save I'm sure you'll have all the levels unlocked, so maybe you can just play the last level and see if it gives you the finishing the game trophy, other than that, the eggs you might have to replay the whole game from scratch as new, because each individual egg I believe unlocks a trophy. So it might not really give you anything other than having all the levels unlocked. I was just putting up all my saves that I wasn't using before I deleted them. So hopefully it helps

The following user thanked arsn14 for this useful post:

DJR_Supreme
07-23-2012, 11:40 AM #34
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Thanks for replying on my behalf, I always forget to check for posts under this. And I think he/she might be referring to the 100 treasure trophy, as it doesn't unlock 10, 20 etc. or maybe i'm misunderstanding it. Anyways thanks for the help! Smile

Np was just trying to help.

And he or she was saying misleading, in terms of isn't instant, he thought it was.
07-23-2012, 01:43 PM #35
PMAN113
Save Point
Thanks man .. gona try use the infamous 2 save soon ... Drack
07-28-2012, 07:42 AM #36
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
Cool, i'm gonna try later

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

First of all SWEET SIG! Smile

Second, not 100% sure, I have collected all the eggs and finished it once through. The only thing I didn't do was the full run through with 5 or less deaths, so if you use the save I'm sure you'll have all the levels unlocked, so maybe you can just play the last level and see if it gives you the finishing the game trophy, other than that, the eggs you might have to replay the whole game from scratch as new, because each individual egg I believe unlocks a trophy. So it might not really give you anything other than having all the levels unlocked. I was just putting up all my saves that I wasn't using before I deleted them. So hopefully it helps
09-18-2012, 02:42 PM #37
arsn14
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Np was just trying to help.

And he or she was saying misleading, in terms of isn't instant, he thought it was.

Oh I see, well thanks for helping though Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo