06-04-2012, 07:39 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

PLATINUM SAVESET + GUIDE

Credits to following Members for their Saves:
You must login or register to view this content.[/SIZE]
You must login or register to view this content.[/SIZE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great tip by You must login or register to view this content.

If you're having a bit of trouble with some trophies from the first step of the guide, you can get the following trophies in 2 player split screen mode without having to worry about the CPU cars trying to take you out.

Demolition!
Don't Push Me
Jack of All Trades
Zero to Hero
Wrecker
Mixed Grill
Ego Boost
Hard Charger

Balletic also unlocks in 2 player mode if you play a Head 2 Head, plus the Bi-Winning trophy for playing the splitscreen of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great tip by You must login or register to view this content.

If you're having a bit of trouble with Showdown Showroom Trophy

Its the DLC game data you need to delete, VIP Card and Downloadable Content.
Last edited by D-one ; 02-18-2013 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Changed title

The following 46 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

19willy74, azmo85, BASIA2001, bearl, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, bilaljalook, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, chipite81, demon_eye, fcgbwilly33, Grumpy Old Men, Hatchet Harry, Herrkulez, Howiiie., JDavies-Bunting, john connor 84, johnnyla, joury070, juhssarah, JusThatGood, kokoromialos, koz3bal, lolik, Lukastim80, malachit75, ODDO_22, One Industries, ps3re, radiocaf, Reaper2000, rebel_cause, S-PA, Smegger72, thebestplayer, tofmann06, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, Windmaker86, xLew--, Yalpark, Yuki_240sx
06-07-2012, 07:36 AM #20
Originally posted by one View Post
I have tried his save it is already at Level 30 and no more.
I have played a couple games on his save but nothing for the max online level trophy pops.

So we have to have a save just before getting to Level 30, and only then will the trophy pop.

Oh... right! I'm understand!
We hope to find this precious help! Winky Winky
06-07-2012, 02:21 PM #21
D-one
Skullhound
Yeah we need the help because it becomes very boring to get to Level 30 Smile
06-08-2012, 07:08 AM #22
hammy2009
I am error
Here is my level 29 save it is half way through so you will still need to do a wee bit of work. Start a rampage event hitman pops finish an event money maker pops
Finish it to level 30 the 3 level trophies pop these have been tested on my other ps3 id
joyride needs to be done but there are some here i see
if you go into story mode bit and do all the final races i believe those may pop but have not tested that
not sure if other trophies pop but the level 30 one will save a lot of grinding and yes i did it all myself without any saves from xploder or here
And it is an eu save

Last edited by hammy2009 ; 06-08-2012 at 07:11 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to hammy2009 for this useful post:

D-one, JDavies-Bunting, radiocaf, wakawaka21
06-08-2012, 07:27 AM #23
great set of saves, tempted to pick this game up soon.
06-08-2012, 08:27 AM #24
Originally posted by hammy2009 View Post
Here is my level 29 save it is half way through so you will still need to do a wee bit of work. Start a rampage event hitman pops finish an event money maker pops
Finish it to level 30 the 3 level trophies pop these have been tested on my other ps3 id
if you go into story mode bit and do all the final races i believe those may pop but have not tested that
not sure if other trophies pop but the level 30 one will save a lot of grinding and yes i did it all myself without any saves from xploder or here
And it is an eu save

When I get chance (want to unlock level 20 trophy first and then a few days later unlock this one to make it seem legit) I will get it closer to level 30 and, unless the save is copy-protected (no access to CFW), I will upload it, hopefully with only one event left to unlock level 30.
06-08-2012, 10:27 AM #25
john connor 84
Do a barrel roll!
they works great Winky Winky
06-08-2012, 02:05 PM #26
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by hammy2009 View Post
And it is an eu save

Thank you very much for the save, i will put on the frontpage.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Now we all need is the save for all cars & upgraded, after the showdown tour you will need have enough money to buy all cars, you must online also to get more money.
The Level 29 save has already have all cars upgraded.
06-08-2012, 02:48 PM #27
hammy2009
I am error
you are welcome
I should have thought and left 1 car and upgrades but to my stupidity i forgot so am bad
Am working on one for my son in law could up that one once i get it to that position if there isn't one here already by then
and from the level 29 to 30 what i did to get to 30 was to go to party at bottom of solo (speed squirmish transporter etc) put an elastic band on joypad over R2 button and over the joypad handle so was constantly accelerating and left it to play if you are lucky u get in a room were theyt are al doing it and will only take about an hour to 2 lol. I had to do it that way due to a hand operation i had 2 days ago and wanted to finish the last trophy but as u will see a lot of people r doing it too
Last edited by hammy2009 ; 06-08-2012 at 02:51 PM.

The following user thanked hammy2009 for this useful post:

D-one
06-08-2012, 08:15 PM #28
Originally posted by one View Post
Thank you very much for the save, i will put on the frontpage.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Now we all need is the save for all cars & upgraded, after the showdown tour you will need have enough money to buy all cars, you must online also to get more money.
The Level 29 save has already have all cars upgraded.

What is the last car you unlock? And how is it unlocked? I want a heads up so I can upload the save for you guys with the last car/upgrade left to buy!!
Last edited by radiocaf ; 06-08-2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Messed up a sentence.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo