Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Free Platinum Trophy l Thursday - Sunday l


  1. Inspiration Trustworthy Level 2

    Join Date Dec 2011

    Posts 844

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6109

    06-07-2012 05:10 PM #1 Free Platinum Trophy l Thursday - Sunday l

    Hey NGU,

    I've had my 3.55 PS3 for a while and I've always made people pay vBux for a platinum. So I'll be giving away a free platinum from now through Sunday.

    All I ask is you thank the thread.

    At the moment I can only do world at war. Maybe MW2 soon.

    So send me a message on NGU with

    PSN Email
    PSN Pssword
    Thank Yes/No

    When I do it for you please say I'm legit on this thread thanks

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inspiration For This Useful Post:


  3. xLew-- Verified Seller. Extremely Trustworthy

    Join Date Oct 2009

    Posts 8,595

    Membership Former Staff

    Reputation: 75189

    06-07-2012 05:14 PM #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
    Hey NGU,

    I've had my 3.55 PS3 for a while and I've always made people pay vBux for a platinum. So I'll be giving away a free platinum from now through Sunday.

    All I ask is you thank the thread.

    At the moment I can only do world at war. Maybe MW2 soon.

    So send me a message on NGU with

    PSN Email
    PSN Pssword
    Thank Yes/No

    When I do it for you please say I'm legit on this thread thanks
    this is where yo uwant to put your shop, this isnt the section, althought great service your offering, im sure il ldrop by when and if you offer a game i dont have !

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. Inspiration Trustworthy Level 2

    Join Date Dec 2011

    Posts 844

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6109

    06-07-2012 05:15 PM #3

    Quote Originally Posted by xLew- View Post
    this is where yo uwant to put your shop, this isnt the section, althought great service your offering, im sure il ldrop by when and if you offer a game i dont have !

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks, never post in this section

  5. Fayez [move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]

    Join Date Mar 2010

    Posts 2,284

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 9396

    06-07-2012 05:23 PM #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
    Thanks, never post in this section
    What games you offering?

  6. Inspiration Trustworthy Level 2

    Join Date Dec 2011

    Posts 844

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6109

    06-07-2012 05:42 PM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayez View Post
    What games you offering?

    Only world at war ATM. Might start mw2

  7. Fayez [move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]

    Join Date Mar 2010

    Posts 2,284

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 9396

    06-07-2012 05:42 PM #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
    Only world at war ATM. Might start mw2
    Oh, already got them lol

  8. Big_Jonny Cake is a lie

    Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 3,327

    Membership Elite Founder

    Reputation: 20112

    06-07-2012 05:48 PM #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
    Hey NGU,

    I've had my 3.55 PS3 for a while and I've always made people pay vBux for a platinum. So I'll be giving away a free platinum from now through Sunday.

    All I ask is you thank the thread.

    At the moment I can only do world at war. Maybe MW2 soon.

    So send me a message on NGU with

    PSN Email
    PSN Pssword
    Thank Yes/No

    When I do it for you please say I'm legit on this thread thanks
    man try to download some 3.55 compatible instant plats
    like edf I think it works on 3.55

  9. Inspiration Trustworthy Level 2

    Join Date Dec 2011

    Posts 844

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6109

    06-07-2012 05:51 PM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Jonny View Post
    man try to download some 3.55 compatible instant plats
    like edf I think it works on 3.55
    I have no idea how to do that,if you teach me I will

    Also my blu ray drive doesn't work on 3.55'so no homebrew.

  10. Big_Jonny Cake is a lie

    Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 3,327

    Membership Elite Founder

    Reputation: 20112

    06-07-2012 06:04 PM #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
    I have no idea how to do that,if you teach me I will

    Also my blu ray drive doesn't work on 3.55'so no homebrew.
    to be honest I don't know much about cfw xD I have one here on 3.55 for like 1 year never touch it xD

    But I think if you go to ps3iso you can download some game then with ftp install on ur ps3 and play, but I'm not sure.

    Recent games need true blue

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •