Post: Call of duty classic platinum set 100% by 19willy74
06-18-2012, 10:56 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
+++You must login or register to view this content.

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIC PLATINUM SAVE-SET 100%
PROBABLY THIS IS MY BEST WORK AFTER CATHERINE, ON THE WEB, NGU, XPLODER AND EVERYWHERE ELSE THERE IS ONLY 3 DIFFICULTY LEVEL SAVES AND THAT'S IT. WELL THOSE SAVES DOESN'T HELP TOO MUCH BECAUSE IT'S AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LEVEL, INSTEAD MY SAVE ARE AT THE END OF THE LEVEL, WHERE I ALREADY SURVIVED ALL THE WAVES, YOU JUST NEED TO GO UP THE BUILDING AND THAT'S IT. I OWN THIS SAVE I DON'T WANNA SEE THIS SET NOWHERE BUT ONLY ON NGU FOR NGU MEMBERS. NO PASSWORD, NO NEED TO THANKS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, BUT GIVE ME IN EVERY POST A WOOOW, AND WILL BE HAPPY. AS THE TITLE SAY IT'S A 100% SAVE SET OF THE GAME, I ENJOY PLAYING WAR GAMES, SO I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF THIS TIME . I CAN SAY THAT THE BERLIN LEVEL WAS PRETTY HARD, I DIED MANY TIMES BUT I MADE IT THRUE. NOW LET'S EXPLAIN WHAT WE GOT HERE:
INSIDE THE RAR FILE YOU WILL FIND 30 FILES + 1 TEXT THAT WILL EXPLAIN YOU WHAT TO DO. EVERY SINGLE TROPHY IS COVERED WITH MY SAVE. THIS IS A HARD PLATINUM MADE IT EASY. THAT WAS ALL!! WHAT I CAN SAY NOW IS HAVE A NICE WAR AND ENJOY IT.

DOWNLOAD
You must login or register to view this content.

Overview:
-Estimated trophy difficulty: 8/10
-Offline: 38 (1You must login or register to view this content. | 5You must login or register to view this content. | 6You must login or register to view this content. | 26You must login or register to view this content.)
-Online: 0
-Approximate time to 100%: 10-20 hours.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

1. Dutiful Soldier Unlock all the other trophies (15)
  2. Cherry Complete Training, Camp Taccoa
  3. First In - Last Out Complete St. Mere Eglise - Pathfinder 1
  4. Hot LZ Complete St. Mere Eglise - Pathfinder 2
  5. Longest Day Complete St. Mere Eglise, France (Day)
  6. Operation Overlord Complete Normandy, Route N13
  7. Winters Hero Complete Brecourt Manor, France (Day)
  8. High Hopes Complete Bavarian Alps, Germany
  9. Exfil Complete Strasshoff, Germany
  10. The Recce Complete Benouville, France (Night)
  11. Pegasus Complete Benouville, France (Day)
  12. Dambusters Complete Eder Dam, Germany
  13. Lorry Escape Complete Truck Ride to Airfield
  14. Wheels Up Complete Airfield Escape (Day)
  15. Dam the Tallboys Complete Battleship Tirpitz (Night) (2)
  16. Cold Day in Russia Complete Volga River, Stalingrad (Day)
  17. Meat Grinder Complete Red Square, Stalingrad (Day)
  18. Death Tracks Complete Trainstation (Day)
  19. Sewer Rats Complete Stalingrad Sewers (Day)
  20. Ring the Tank Complete Pavlov’s House (Day) (1)
  21. The Worker's War Complete Warsaw, Factory (Day)
  22. The People's Battle Complete Warsaw Railyards (Day)
  23. Steel on Target Complete Oder River Country (Day)
  24. Glorious Liberation Complete Oder River Town (Day)
  25. Old Glory Complete the American Missions
  26. Union Jack Complete the British Missions
  27. Victory Banner Complete the Russian Missions
  28. Tank Breaker Finish Hurtgen (3)
  29. Rocket's Red Glare Finish Rocket (3)
  30. Flag over Reichstag Finish Berlin
  31. War Hero Complete the game on Veteran difficulty (6)
  32. Hard Charger Complete the game on Hardened difficulty (6)
  33. Veteran Complete the game on Regular difficulty
  34. Survivor Complete a mission without dying or loading a checkpoint.
  35. Bulletproof Complete a mission without taking any damage
  36. Pea Shooter Complete a mission using only a pistol and no melee attacks. (1)
  37. Golden Club Complete a mission using only melee attacks
  38. Gunslinger Get kills using a pistol, rifle, submachine gun, and grenade in a mission without dying

The following 87 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, .Remembered, ackendo, Cloud, Amarildo88, Andrea89, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, bdogg985, bearl, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, BingBangBoomJet, bodo2008, boub, CalicoWomack, candyman2720, chefgaz, choppking, Cien, Danichin, danny_v410, deennrap, demon_eye, Elk, endominio, ezio1129, flavio91, GJx, Grind, Hashishiyun, Herrkulez, Husky9292, Implicit, ishotboston, Japarican89, jhonatan garcia, JoshFTW, JusThatGood, KathyJenkins, klycik, Lemons, Lunieizsicc, malachit75, MansonXX, mark1, markhor87, MdMaynard, Mercwithamouth, merrick97, nawking, ninja333, noob_ in_ hacks, ODDO_22, onrode, ozma, Plathunter8, pvtforlife, RageSoul51, ragingdrunk, reptil-1997, rieks, Rip The Jacker, RockNRollMAFIA, SeanInferno, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, The Young Wolf, TheInvincebleG, thewayofthelazy, Tim070, Uncle Ted, Ungahs, Voodoo_Gen, wagneraquino, wakawaka21, WEE_FITZYBOY, Westers, Wild_boy_95, xd366, xorissao, Ziom230
06-18-2012, 11:04 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
well here we go.....WOW O_0 another fuc#$%& great job buddy Winky Winky Thanks for the save set awsome as always Smile Hey Moderators please ban 19willy74 he is kicking ass on NGU :p just kidding bud u r a top member Smile

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

setsae
06-18-2012, 11:08 AM #3
Domi7315
I am error
Good JOb 19willy74 ! great guide and save !
06-18-2012, 11:23 AM #4
flavio91
Are you high?
William the best :P
06-18-2012, 11:28 AM #5
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
CALL OF DUTY CLASSIC PLATINUM

great job willy, now its time to do MW2 and WaW , :P

The following user thanked Lemons for this useful post:

kramerkreamz
06-18-2012, 11:36 AM #6
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by lemonsreturns View Post
great job willy, now its time to do MW2 and WaW , :P

I will i love war games.Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

Cloud, kramerkreamz
06-18-2012, 11:47 AM #7
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
I will i love war games.

LEMONS approved!
06-18-2012, 11:48 AM #8
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
good job ,man is there a game you dont have save set yet :p just kidding ,man i love the colours you always make Smile , looking forword for the next save set Winky Winky
06-18-2012, 12:05 PM #9
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
yea will ill be getting some more games later this week will,that you can have also,getting playstation plus.

The following user thanked nawking for this useful post:

19willy74
06-18-2012, 12:11 PM #10
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
as always a great post by willy! thx bro Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo