Post: Prince of Persia Warrior Within - NO DEATH SAVE ON EASY RUN WITH SECRET ENDING!
06-22-2012, 05:34 AM #1
arsn14
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

So I've noticed a lot of people asking for a no death run for Prince of Persia Warrior Within for the PS3, and well here it is Smile I played on my last save I had posted a while back and actually got it saved right before the final boss, the Dahaka in this case, so just continue and I'll post a guide down below, and defeat the Dahaka and don't die! If you die just quit and load the game again.

Load the very top save that says Warrior Within and follow the guide below the save.
You must login or register to view this content.

The EU Version thanks to 'ackendo'. Please thank him for his EU version of the save.

GUIDE (You must login or register to view this content.)

Step off of the time travel portal and save your game at the fountain. Move through the wall of water into the sacred caves.

Run up the ledge on the left. Run along the right wall to the far ledges. While on the top platform, run up the wall to the ledge. Shimmy left and jump to the entrance. Follow the hall to the gap. Drop into the water and grab the niche on the left side. Shimmy up to the other side. Jump down into the large chamber and prepare for battle.

The fight against the Dahaka is a bit simpler than the fight against the Empress. Once again use your sand tanks solely for slowing time. Invoke Eye of the Storm so you can assault the Dahaka’s lower section repeatedly. Roll when the Dahaka attacks and swipes. Repeat! Don’t use too much sand, though; you’ll need it for the next part of the battle!

At points during the fight, the Empress unleashes her own attack on the beast. Her assault sends the Dahaka off the cliff where he hangs on for dear life. As soon as this happens, immediately invoke Eye of the Storm and rush to the Dahaka’s position (straight ahead). Bombard the Dahaka’s head with attacks. When time returns to normal, slow it down once again and resume the attack.

When the Dahaka recovers, he returns upright and regains a large chunk of health. That’s why it’s important to inflict as much damage as possible while the Dahaka hangs onto the edge. Resume your attack against the Dahaka and dodge its swipes. Save sand until the Empress knocks the beast off the edge again. Invoke Eye of the Storm and crush the Dahaka!

Defeating the Dahaka instead of the Empress rewards you with an alternate end movie sequence. So you’ll need to recover all nine life upgrades, recover the water sword from the Hourglass Chamber, and defeat the Dahaka in the final battle to watch the alternate ending.

YOUTUBE GUIDE ( START AT 2:59 )
Last edited by arsn14 ; 02-03-2015 at 06:32 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to arsn14 for this useful post:

ackendo, bearl, BigTrain, despk, Gotham_Shadow, gowhawx, hess47, Liam, raperorapero, ryu2050, SeanInferno, simmo_316
06-22-2012, 03:11 PM #2
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
thanx i will test & report back
06-22-2012, 03:54 PM #3
arsn14
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
thanx i will test & report back

Yes please do, that way I can put exactly all the trophies that will pop upon using the save.
06-23-2012, 04:34 PM #4
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by arsn14 View Post
Hey guys,

So I've noticed a lot of people asking for a no death run for Prince of Persia Warrior Within for the PS3, and well here it is Smile I played on my last save I had posted a while back and actually got it saved right before the final boss, the Dahaka in this case, so just continue and I'll post a guide down below, and defeat the Dahaka and don't die! If you die just quit and load the game again.

Load the very top save that says Warrior Within and follow the guide below the save.

GUIDE (You must login or register to view this content.)

Step off of the time travel portal and save your game at the fountain. Move through the wall of water into the sacred caves.

Run up the ledge on the left. Run along the right wall to the far ledges. While on the top platform, run up the wall to the ledge. Shimmy left and jump to the entrance. Follow the hall to the gap. Drop into the water and grab the niche on the left side. Shimmy up to the other side. Jump down into the large chamber and prepare for battle.

The fight against the Dahaka is a bit simpler than the fight against the Empress. Once again use your sand tanks solely for slowing time. Invoke Eye of the Storm so you can assault the Dahaka’s lower section repeatedly. Roll when the Dahaka attacks and swipes. Repeat! Don’t use too much sand, though; you’ll need it for the next part of the battle!

At points during the fight, the Empress unleashes her own attack on the beast. Her assault sends the Dahaka off the cliff where he hangs on for dear life. As soon as this happens, immediately invoke Eye of the Storm and rush to the Dahaka’s position (straight ahead). Bombard the Dahaka’s head with attacks. When time returns to normal, slow it down once again and resume the attack.

When the Dahaka recovers, he returns upright and regains a large chunk of health. That’s why it’s important to inflict as much damage as possible while the Dahaka hangs onto the edge. Resume your attack against the Dahaka and dodge its swipes. Save sand until the Empress knocks the beast off the edge again. Invoke Eye of the Storm and crush the Dahaka!

Defeating the Dahaka instead of the Empress rewards you with an alternate end movie sequence. So you’ll need to recover all nine life upgrades, recover the water sword from the Hourglass Chamber, and defeat the Dahaka in the final battle to watch the alternate ending.

YOUTUBE GUIDE ( START AT 2:59 )

I will not test now but good work! =)
06-26-2012, 07:23 PM #5
well did it work?
06-26-2012, 07:28 PM #6
dracula101
Little One
thank you , nice work
06-26-2012, 10:38 PM #7
I'm really really sorry, and I'm sure this has been asked from a lot of people, but I still don't get the difference between CFW, OFW, and Xploder and other methods to hack. I tried looking to the forum for the differences, but eventually I couldn't find them. Which one's the method to use with USB stick by replacing a file, and which one is not? Thanks a bunch!
07-01-2012, 05:58 AM #8
to be honest i really dont know the difference between all these complex cheating methods like CFW and Xploder

but OFW is just a replacment with a file using a USB which is very simple and i pray this is one of them im gunna try and hope it works
07-01-2012, 09:26 AM #9
Sorry to kill this but this has already been posted on here, there is a full saveset near enough.
07-01-2012, 08:24 PM #10
Thanks For this Savegame and Hard work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo