06-26-2012, 10:56 PM #1
Prototype10
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

ROADMAP
+ Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 7.5 /10 but if you use this guide 3/10
+ Offline: 36
+ Online: 14
+ Approximate Time To Platinum: 15-30 Hours but if you use this guide 4-6 hours
+ Minimum Number Of Playthroughs Needed: 1 Playthrough Of Each Campaign + Chapter Select To Go Back For Some Collectibles (If You Missed Any)
+ Missable Trophies: None
+ Glitched Trophies: Real Nasty Habit, Gunslinger

Use You must login or register to view this content. to obtain:
-Game Over, Man!
-Stay Frosty
-I Admire its Purity
-Magnificent, Isn't It?
-It Ain't No Man
-One Ugly Mother

Now you need complete one walkthrough on campaing marine alien and predator on easy (You can do it in less than 3 hours) to obtain:
-Club Hopper
-Exit Strategy
-You Have My Sympathies
-Regicide
-I Will Never Leave You...
-...That's A Promise
-One Big Bug
-Get to The Chopper!
-Come to Mama
-Breaking Quarantine
-Grunt Hunt
-Under Pressure
-Alien vs Predator
-It Uses The Jungle
-Fallen Comrade
-Matter of Honor
-Eyes of the Demon
-World of Hurt
-Breaking and Entering
-Reclaimer
-Extinction Agenda

During the walkthrough of marine you obtain this without problems
-Gunslinger
-Elite Sniper
-Let's Rock!
-I Like to Keep This Handy

On predator:
-Spin Doctor
-Stick Around

Collectionables
Fortune and Glory
UseYou must login or register to view this content.to obtain:
Harsh Language
Quite A Specimen

All collectionables are in the last chapter

Working on: Grim Reaper

Use You must login or register to view this content. to obtain (you need win one match):
-Welcome to The War
-Killer Instinct
-Serial Killer
Others trophies need boost

Experience trophies
-Welcome to The Party
-Real Nasty Habit
For two trophies use the glitch resistance 1

The glitch:
You will need:
A Computer
Internet Connection
A Playstation 3
Aliens vs Predator Game
20-40 Minutes

Step 1:
On your Computer
Download the Elite Mossy Patch Blocker for PS3
Elite Mossy\'s Patch Blocker for PS3 via PC

Step 2:
Open the patch blocker and look at the larger code. It will be something like this: 192.168.0.114

Step 3:
On your Playstation go to -> Network Settings -> Internet Connection Settings.
Choose custom and go through your usual internet connection settings.

Step 4:
When you reach Proxy Server, press use and copy down both of the codes into the correct positions. The larger code should go into the top box. Continue through your settings and after you have saved them press exit. DO NOT TEST CONNECTION

Step 5:
Delete your AVP game data from the game data utility folder.

Step 6:
You might be able to skip this step but some people are having problems so ill include it. Run AVP and download and install the first patch. after it has downloaded CANCEL THE PROCESS. Quit the game.

Step 7:
On the patch blocker press "Start Blocking" and open up the game. If your are signed into PSN which you shouldnt be sign out.

Step 8:
Now when the game has loaded sign in to PSN. Go to -> Multiplayer -> Ranked Match -> Search Deathmatch with the amount of player to Any.

Step 9:
When the game says "1 Player in game, Waiting for _ more" Quit to the main menu. It doesnt matter if your signed into the PSN anymore but you shouldn't be signed out

Step 10:
Go to Singleplayer and load up the Colony mission on normal difficulty. NOTE: if the game freezes after the cut scene refer to step 6.

Step 11:
Play through the level until you get to the C Block area trying to collect as many grenades as possible, the max is 4 but you only need 1. There should be a lot of debris and one of your teammates should be trying to fit through a gap but gets taken by a Xeno. The turret should stop working and there should be a lot of Xenomorphs. Kill as many as you can and run to the elevator. Make sure that you are on 2 bars of health when you enter the elevator as it should make things a lot easier.

Step 12:
Exit the elevator and you should be in this brownish coloured room that is fairly open spaced. Point at the ground and fire your grenades and you should die. Rinse and repeat for about 5-10 minutes and you should get "Welcome to the Party" If you keep playing for about 25-30 minutes you should get "Real Nasty Habit"

Step 13:
Quit the game and go into network settings. You can close the patch blocker now. Go into custom and choose all the settings you had before but DO NOT USE THE PROXY SERVER. This will allow you to log back into the network as normal.

AND NOW YOU HAVE THIS

Last edited by Prototype10 ; 06-28-2012 at 09:27 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Prototype10 for this useful post:

bearl, BigTrain, CalicoWomack, capio, Cien, Hatchet Harry, Herrkulez, in4x, jackisback2, jadethefighter, mark1, MdMaynard, Mr__Tenticals, Darth Saul, rnr, simmo_316, taka, The Young Wolf, TheCKU, wakawaka21, wilir, xenomage, xSOADx
06-28-2012, 03:50 AM #11
Prototype10
Gym leader
yes but it´s very bad

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

ufff if the glitch doesnt work, the platinum is very hard because you obtain 50 xp for 1 hour......
06-28-2012, 11:49 AM #12
Lamputt
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Pardon sir, is this game still have the online servers up?

it was up around 2 months ago, had a quick go on it.
06-28-2012, 01:05 PM #13
Originally posted by Prototype10 View Post
yes but it´s very bad

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

ufff if the glitch doesnt work, the platinum is very hard because you obtain 50 xp for 1 hour......

there is a workaround for it to work ... it's about using patch blocker ( you can search on youtube) as people say ...it still works ^^
rhere===
06-28-2012, 01:11 PM #14
TheForce
Do a barrel roll!
I posted this Workaround several hours ago, but I was told that a Mod must prove my words first, lol.

Hope it will be shown soon. But it is correct, it works with Patchblocker. Took me 18 Minutes to get 18.060 XP....
06-28-2012, 02:57 PM #15
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by TheForce View Post
I posted this Workaround several hours ago, but I was told that a Mod must prove my words first, lol.

Hope it will be shown soon. But it is correct, it works with Patchblocker. Took me 18 Minutes to get 18.060 XP....

Hi and welcome.. where did you post it?

I know the video, I saw once the problem is that I thought the online was dead 4 a while, guess I was sick wrong xD
06-28-2012, 03:26 PM #16
-☃-
Can’t trickshot me!
nice
find
06-28-2012, 05:37 PM #17
TheForce
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Hi and welcome.. where did you post it?

I know the video, I saw once the problem is that I thought the online was dead 4 a while, guess I was sick wrong xD

You will need:
A Computer
Internet Connection
A Playstation 3
Aliens vs Predator Game
20-40 Minutes

Step 1:
On your Computer

Step 2:
Open the patch blocker and look at the larger code. It will be something like this: 192.168.0.114

Step 3:

Step 4:
When you reach Proxy Server, press use and copy down both of the codes into the correct positions. The larger code should go into the top box. Continue through your settings and after you have saved them press exit. DO NOT TEST CONNECTION

Step 5:

Step 6:
You might be able to skip this step but some people are having problems so ill include it. Run AVP and download and install the first patch. after it has downloaded CANCEL THE PROCESS. Quit the game.

Step 7:
On the patch blocker press "Start Blocking" and open up the game. If your are signed into PSN which you shouldnt be sign out.

Step 8:
Now when the game has loaded sign in to PSN. Go to -> Multiplayer -> Ranked Match -> Search Deathmatch with the amount of player to Any.

Step 9:
When the game says "1 Player in game, Waiting for _ more" Quit to the main menu. It doesnt matter if your signed into the PSN anymore but you shouldn't be signed out

Step 10:
Go to Singleplayer and load up the Colony mission on normal difficulty. NOTE: if the game freezes after the cut scene refer to step 6.

Step 11:
Play through the level until you get to the C Block area trying to collect as many grenades as possible, the max is 4 but you only need 1. There should be a lot of debris and one of your teammates should be trying to fit through a gap but gets taken by a Xeno. The turret should stop working and there should be a lot of Xenomorphs. Kill as many as you can and run to the elevator. Make sure that you are on 2 bars of health when you enter the elevator as it should make things a lot easier.

Step 12:
Exit the elevator and you should be in this brownish coloured room that is fairly open spaced. Point at the ground and fire your grenades and you should die. Rinse and repeat for about 5-10 minutes and you should get "Welcome to the Party" If you keep playing for about 25-30 minutes you should get "Real Nasty Habit"

Step 13:
Quit the game and go into network settings. You can close the patch blocker now. Go into custom and choose all the settings you had before but DO NOT USE THE PROXY SERVER. This will allow you to log back into the network as normal.

The following 3 users say thank you to TheForce for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, capio, rieks
06-28-2012, 06:40 PM #18
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
You will need:
A Computer
Internet Connection
A Playstation 3
Aliens vs Predator Game
20-40 Minutes

Step 1:
On your Computer

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

Step 9:

Step 10:

Step 11:

Step 12:

Step 13:

Hope the guy add this to the guide.
06-28-2012, 09:24 PM #19
rieks
GaMeR From HELL!!!!
You will need:
A Computer
Internet Connection
A Playstation 3
Aliens vs Predator Game
20-40 Minutes

Step 1:
On your Computer

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

Step 9:

Step 10:

Step 11:

Step 12:

Step 13:

Here is the NGU link for the You must login or register to view this content. Thnx to EliteMossy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo