07-15-2012, 09:57 AM #1
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hellothere fellow NGU members i present to you a Ut3 save set and in useing this save set you can get the plat for this game in 3hrs :jim:

Trophies you can get with save 1 plat save(note do not click on multiplayer it does something to the save in witch it synks with you trophies)

I Need Some Backup, Got Your Back play 1 game in coop op use second controller play 1 game trophie will pop.
I See How It Is Complete an Instant Action match
all weapons trophies plus to get game mode trophies ctf, warfare trophies simply go to instance action select number of players just one so it just you play 1 one game of each to get there trophies Very ez
Jack of all trades kill an ememy with any vehicle trophie will pop
Online Chamption Play duel to a score of 5 with this save and this trophie will pop

death wish and all weapon trophies are here Along with all super pick up trophies except Like the back of my hand You must login or register to view this content.

Serial Killer Simply Play a duel let the bot kill u five times in a row then kill him trophie will pop
Sir Slays-a-Lot Simplest way to get this trophy is to ont the barge map use the mutator titan get 10 kills hit the up button on the dpad turn into the giant with 8 bots near u u can just keep hitting circle to melee and just wait for enough kills to power up again then keep hitting circle youll get the monster kill very ez
Off to a good Start again duel bot make sure u kill him first bam trophie will pop
Lets get it on on simply play a multiplayer duel match finish win and You should also get Around the World Trophie also.

Save set 2 aka 49 day save this is by far the most time consumeing trophie i had to work on ( note set your clock to any day in semptember) simply play in multipalyer till you get 200kills then bam trophie will pop. Edit made a oops in my set here is the new 49days gamesave You must login or register to view this content.

Save set 3 aka like the Back of my hand simple collect all the power ups on Torlan Necris (
)

The other save are story trophys simply play the mission in each save on insane to get it on reg diff and insane plus on Chapter 5 save ez way to beat this level on insane watch this vid

Plus to get Thanks to all the Little People trophie simply beat the last level in coop mood.

Trophise You will have to do on your own:
Lock and load: Beat Chapter 1 very ez 3 mins to beat
Untouchable: for this trophie Simply read the guild i have linked above for the ez way to get this trophie.
Splice of life youll need a new gamesave for this 1.
With these saves you can plat this game in 3 hours so i have have saved you a great deal of time so here is the link
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. and here is a secound plat save for thoes haveing trouble with the first one. You must login or register to view this content. credit goes to hess47.

Also if you like this save vote here to make this save the save of the month You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 07-31-2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: made an oops

The following 42 users say thank you to nawking for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bilaljalook, CalicoWomack, CapedCursader, demon_eye, ericMOD97, Gabberhard, Gagliardi, gm182, Gotham_Shadow, Herrkulez, hess47, Iseppina, keeks7, Lemons, Liam, Lunieizsicc, mark1, markl1989, NARUTO11, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ngu007007, p311, Platinumpt, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, psp718, rieks, Sean Alexander, simmo_316, Skyline88, thehobliks, Uncle Ted, UnwrittenFayt, upperfloor, WASTEDFREEDOM, werdgawd, Windmaker86, zebbidy
07-15-2012, 10:09 AM #2
If it worked ..!! then you are
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

thank you so much for this ^^
07-15-2012, 10:10 AM #3
Windmaker86
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for sharing m8....many many thx exspecially for the 49 day save set
07-15-2012, 10:13 AM #4
nawking
your welcome by the way noob question how did you get your text in color i tried clicking that color thing so that way each color represented each save but it is still in black what did i do wrong?
07-15-2012, 10:22 AM #5
Originally posted by nawking View Post
your welcome by the way noob question how did you get your text in color i tried clicking that color thing so that way each color represented each save but it is still in black what did i do wrong?

it's so simple ... all you have to do is highlight the word you want to color then click on the "A" Icon so you can change the color ...that's it
07-15-2012, 11:36 AM #6
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
man that great if those are working i will get the game for sure and use those saves ,great job Winky Winky
07-15-2012, 04:30 PM #7
Skyline88
Do a barrel roll!
Dude this is Amazing!!! Thank you so much for this save set and for all your hard work mate Winky Winky
07-15-2012, 10:22 PM #8
nawking
not a problem glad i could help every 1 on ngu get this plat ut3 was the first ps3 game i owned so i have been playing this game for years just finally tried to plat it.
07-16-2012, 11:05 AM #9
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
this is.......unreal!! thanks!
07-16-2012, 11:30 AM #10
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by nawking View Post
Online Chamption Play duel to a score of 5 with this save and this trophie will pop

Do we have to play any Online to get this as u have it on CFW so can I still get plat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo