Rankings Lover (check the network)
Single-player
Creator
We Love Stardust
Katamari Fanatic
Eternal Roller
Multiplayer
Collector
Enormous Roller (make a ball over 2,000,000 km) There will come a point around 1,980,000 km that you need to speed (both sticks back and forth) and jump (press R2) to get some of the stardust to put you into 2,000,000km range.

Play one mini-game
Endurer
Hi-Score
Mini-gamer

Fail Hot Stuff Request
Unforgiven

These you have to do Alone: You must login or register to view this content.

Katamari Destroyer
Destroyed the katamari 50 times before completing a Request.
This is best done on an eternal level, so go to any level you have unlocked eternal on, start it up and pick up a lot of stuff, and then go to a wall, or moving object that is bigger then you and let yourself get hit or speed into the wall. This will break apart your Katamari, keep doing so until you have broken it at least 50 times, and then hit sqaure to stop rolling and return to village square for the trophy.

Photographer
Viewed a photo in the Photo Album.
In the second stage under RoboKing, roll the Royal Present (Which is on top of a table, very hard to miss if you explore the very small house in a large size) which is a Camera. After the level is completed, restart it and when your playing press L1, then X and take a picture, now exit the level and go to your "Katamari Collection" in the village square and view the picture, then exit for the trophy.

Hopper
Performed the Prince Hop exactly 7 times before completing a Request.
Do this on an Eternal level, just so you won't have to worry about doing an extra one by accident, or completing the request but only doing 6 hops. Enter an Eternal level, do 7 hops by pressing either R2 or moving the sixaxis controller up, and then hit square to finish the level.

Fast Roller
Performed the Dash exactly 6 times before completing a Request.
Do this on an Eternal level, just so you won't have to worry about doing an extra one by accident, or completing the request but only doing 5 dashes. Enter an Eternal level, and do 6 dashes, by moving the analog sticks back and forth opposite of each other, then hit square to finish the level.

Quick Turn Expert
Performed the Quick Turn exactly 5 times before completing a Request.
Do this on an Eternal level, just so you won't have to worry about doing an extra one by accident, or completing the request but only doing 4 quick turns. Enter an Eternal level and do 5 quick turns by clicking the analog sticks over and over so your character completely turns around the Katamari. Then hit square to exit the level.

Here is my save for Single Player if it does not pop with Revan's.
You must login or register to view this content.

This is Revan's personal Katamari Forever Save (please rep in post #21)
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!

Quote me for any Questions just got plat earlier today.
Last edited by dormin ; 07-26-2012 at 05:25 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to dormin for this useful post:

370389, Alpenjodel61, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Carramrod235, choppking, Eggman85, fakeshadow, faro123, FunnyFunkyCow, Kaio_Rui, kobra1922, Liam, mark1, neoar, p78ch201, ps3re, VercettiCool
07-22-2012, 02:55 PM #11
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
great job thx Smile
07-22-2012, 02:56 PM #12
FunnyFunkyCow
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by dormin View Post
Should just need the BLUS file the OSX might have been from me zipping.

Ahh, all right. Again, thanks, man ^^
Good contribution to the site! xD
07-22-2012, 04:32 PM #13
yes and No the completionist trophy is the only hard one and maybe enormormous Katamari 2,000,000 km the others you just need to do specific things in a request (jump exactly 6 times; go fast 5 times ..etc if you fail a request I believe you can get another one.) I plan to make a guide for it just wanted to get the save up so people could help with completionist as I am not missing much.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I have a platinum Katamari Save, but I don't know if completionist will pop.
07-22-2012, 05:49 PM #14
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
thanks! I see that it has 97% the level of collector, may achieve 100% and share with us? Thank you very much, had long been expecting something like
07-22-2012, 05:58 PM #15
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
You get the classic, normal, forever and drive completion trophy just by loading the save that has is complete Smile ? Very neat I was about to post a save nearly done too, I am working on mt 100% collection at this moment that bear pig giant thigny is getting annoying X_X

You were faster then me though, thanks for posting!
07-22-2012, 06:18 PM #16
neoar
Space Ninja
yes and No the completionist trophy is the only hard one and maybe enormormous Katamari 2,000,000 km the others you just need to do specific things in a request (jump exactly 6 times; go fast 5 times ..etc if you fail a request I believe you can get another one.) I plan to make a guide for it just wanted to get the save up so people could help with completionist as I am not missing much.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Please man I will be waiting your guide ASAP
Smile
07-22-2012, 06:55 PM #17
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Enormous Katamari trophy: only get to 1,992,741 km, one could upload your save with that achieved with more than 2,000,000 km? thanks

I only need that trophy and the collector
Last edited by Eggman85 ; 07-22-2012 at 07:05 PM.
07-22-2012, 09:24 PM #18
dormin
TAKASHI
Originally posted by Eggman85 View Post
Enormous Katamari trophy: only get to 1,992,741 km, one could upload your save with that achieved with more than 2,000,000 km? thanks

I only need that trophy and the collector

Enormous Katamari you have to play sleeping king on Eternal and keep making Stardust. Collector is close to being done 99% now plan to finish it up tonight if time allows.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Revan99 View Post

Yes it will Smile upload please it would be a HUGE help. Prob just have to collect one thing.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Revan99 View Post

Yes it will Smile upload please it would be a HUGE help. Prob just have to collect one thing.
07-22-2012, 09:39 PM #19
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Enormous Katamari you have to play sleeping king on Eternal and keep making Stardust. Collector is close to being done 99% now plan to finish it up tonight if time allows.

I do, but there are no more stardust, I think it takes a bit: S in the new game have more stardust? encouragement, it lacks nothing for this great work!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo