07-22-2012, 11:58 PM #1
MP1st
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys decided to upload a couple saves for Spider-Man. That have all the current costumes in the game. You can replay the missions or restart the entire game with all the costumes still there. To show that your welcome a thanks wouldn't hurt. Your welcome :y:

P.S. for those of you who don't have xploder or CFW you can still use the save you just wont be able to unlock trophies.

Save#1: There are only 2 comics left to get on this save the last 2 are on top of the Oscorp building! It should be marked on the Osphone when you leave the apartment. If not the phone will tell you how far away you are from the building on the bottom right corner of it. :y:

*Save#2* This save is on the last level with the last fight with lizard on super hero difficulty (Which will get you all the difficulty trophies) Also there is one upgrade left for you to get and only a little more things for you to collect (Magazines, and audio devices) on that save your welcome again :y:

*Save#3* Last Xtreme races, Last Car chase

*Save#4* Last petty crime, Last metal patient, Last infected person, Last Oscorp Secret Lab, Last Oscorp Manual, Last Tech Piece (check this guy's video out to find the last collectibles You must login or register to view this content.), Last enemy photo (Which is Lizard)

*Save#5 (Last one)* Last Police Deadlock

Amazing Spider-Man Save#1 (Comics and Costumes): You must login or register to view this content.

Amazing Spider-Man Save Save#2 (Lizard Fight on super hero last upgrade and collectibles): You must login or register to view this content.

Amazing Spider-Man Save#3 (few side missions):
You must login or register to view this content.

Amazing Spider-Man Save#4 (Various things):You must login or register to view this content.

Amazing Spider-Man Save#5 (Last police dealock):

All Costumes Available:

Movie Suit

Spider-Morphosis

Classic Black Suit

Scarlet Spider Suit [2012]

Negative Zone Suit

Black Future Foundation Suit

Big Time Suit

New Black Suit
Last edited by MP1st ; 08-26-2012 at 06:59 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to MP1st for this useful post:

_Nightwing, -Wiz Khalifa-, AlphaPoppy, Big_Jonny, bmo-beats, CapedCursader, Captain Harlock, crischevelle572, follower, Gandalf, malachit75, neoar, racatacX4, Reaper2000, scazz90uk, Shark008, SlowGrind, Sonjamonja, Windmaker86, xSiiKA
07-23-2012, 11:27 AM #2
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Thanks for this, and I'm looking forward for the rest, hope is new stuff

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

MP1st
07-23-2012, 11:40 AM #3
MP1st
Banned
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Thanks for this, and I'm looking forward for the rest, hope is new stuff

Ya man of course :y: i just started a new game yesterday on super hero so once i get everything done (Ex. Magazines, Enemy photos, Oscorp manuals, beating super hero mode ect.) on one save i'll upload for you guys. Gaspink:
07-23-2012, 11:42 AM #4
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Uncle
Ya man of course :y: i just started a new game yesterday on super hero so once i get everything done (Ex. Magazines, Enemy photos, Oscorp manuals, beating super hero mode ect.) on one save i'll upload for you guys. Gaspink:

Oh k k, is just cuz there is like 2+ saves around with just costumes xD
07-23-2012, 11:44 AM #5
MP1st
Banned
Oh k k, is just cuz there is like 2+ saves around with just costumes xD

Oh lol but at least i got it also for the comics as well. and soon hopefully i'll have this other one ready for yall.
07-29-2012, 02:06 PM #6
MP1st
Banned
Bump *Updated*

The following user thanked MP1st for this useful post:

Big_Jonny
07-29-2012, 03:34 PM #7
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Thanks for the update man =) [Cant thank atm will do whenver I can within tomorrow xD]

MP1st
07-29-2012, 03:42 PM #8
MP1st
Banned
Thanks for the update man =) [Cant thank atm will do whenver I can within tomorrow xD]

No prob man :y: love helping you guys out Gaspink:
07-29-2012, 03:43 PM #9
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Uncle
No prob man :y: love helping you guys out Gaspink:

And we thank you Winky Winky that's why this community is growing and getting better Winky Winky

MP1st
07-29-2012, 03:52 PM #10
MP1st
Banned
And we thank you Winky Winky that's why this community is growing and getting better Winky Winky

I hear that! :y:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

And you know what i think ill make a couple more saves for side missions, and the infected people and mental patients

The following 2 users say thank you to MP1st for this useful post:

Big_Jonny, jedt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo