07-27-2012, 12:02 AM #1
Liam
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Introduction: This Save set is designed for those that have played through the main storyline or will play through the storyline (getting the minor trophies along the way). These saves will get you the final trophies needed for your platinum since these are considered the most time consuming.

Save 1 You must login or register to view this content.
Download save one to unlock the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. Clanker collectorYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock/purchase all 'Awesome faceroid' characters. (Single Player Only)

You must login or register to view this content. Jedi MasterYou must login or register to view this content.
True Jedi every level. (Single Player Only)

Both unlock on load up; I would suggest getting these during your story playthrough if you want to make your list look legit.

You must login or register to view this content. Isn't negotiation the Jedi way?You must login or register to view this content.
Complete all Bounty missions. (Single Player Only)

you can undertake bounty hunter missions by visiting the Hutt character located on the invisible hand. Simply complete the last bounty mission and the trophy is yours.

You must login or register to view this content. Admiral of the fleetYou must login or register to view this content.
Convert every system to the Republic. (Single Player Only)

To pop this trophy, access Republic ground assault missions from any main terminal and complete the final Republic Ground Assault on the planet system Tatooine. You know this will be the last one if it's under Separatist control. Be sure to use the BARC speeder along with the extras to cruise through the last ground assault.

Save 2 You must login or register to view this content.
Download save two to unlock the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. The dark side I sense in youYou must login or register to view this content.
Free all villains from the Resolute brig. (Single Player Only)

Head to the Republic ship if you are not already on it and proceed to the brig to free the final 3 characters from their prison. Before you proceed make sure you choose Robonino as your character as he is needed to operate the control panels that open each prison.

Save 3 You must login or register to view this content.
Download save three to unlock the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. Viceroy of the fleetYou must login or register to view this content.
Convert every system to CIS. (Single Player Only)

Just as Admiral of the fleet went you will need to convert the final planet Tatooine however this time you will have to choose Separatist assault from the terminal instead of Republic assault. Be sure to use the STAP speeder along with the extras to cruise through the last ground assault.

Save 4 You must login or register to view this content.
Download save four to unlock the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. Jango's army!You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock/purchase all 'Clone' characters. (Single Player Only)

You must login or register to view this content. A presence I've not felt sinceYou must login or register to view this content.
Collect all minikits. (Single Player Only)

You must login or register to view this content. Stealth wealthYou must login or register to view this content.
Collect all Gold bricks. (Single Player Only)

These 3 will unlock on load up. I would suggest obtaining all the clone characters before using this save if you want to make your list look legit. You'll probably earn this naturally on your story playthrough.

You must login or register to view this content. Land-o CalrissianYou must login or register to view this content.
On a flying level, land a space ship whilst controlling Lando Calrissian.

Once you collect all the minikit parts, the character it builds becomes available to purchase from your space ship. Just purchase Lando Calrissian and then use him during a flying level. Land a ship whilst he is your controllable character and the trophy will unlock

Level - Shadow of Malovence

You must login or register to view this content. Impressive, most impressiveYou must login or register to view this content.
Complete the game to 100% (Single Player Only)

For what should be your final trophy for the platinum, enter these 3 codes to unlock the 3 remaining characters to earn your 100%.

Luxury Droid - V4WMJN
Chancellor Palpatine - 5C62YQ
Grand Moff Tarkin - NH2405
Last edited by Liam ; 07-28-2012 at 10:43 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Liam for this useful post:

Red, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, braindead, Cooler, cronos002, Gamer08, mossy1986, neoar, ps3re, ResistTheSun, rnr, RockNRollMAFIA, simmo_316, wakawaka21, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn
07-27-2012, 12:07 AM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Just ordered the game 2 days ago, thanks a lot
07-27-2012, 12:11 AM #3
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Just ordered the game 2 days ago, thanks a lot

Great timing and you're welcome

The following user thanked Liam for this useful post:

Red
07-27-2012, 08:54 AM #4
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Liam View Post

Introduction: This Save set is designed for those that have played through the main storyline or will play through the storyline (getting the minor trophies along the way). These saves will get you the final trophies needed for your platinum since these are considered the most time consuming.

Save 1 You must login or register to view this content.
Download save one to unlock the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. Clanker collectorYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock/purchase all 'Awesome faceroid' characters. (Single Player Only)

You must login or register to view this content. Jedi MasterYou must login or register to view this content.
True Jedi every level. (Single Player Only)

Both unlock on load up; I would suggest getting these during your story playthrough if you want to make your list look legit.

You must login or register to view this content. Isn't negotiation the Jedi way?You must login or register to view this content.
Complete all Bounty missions. (Single Player Only)

you can undertake bounty hunter missions by visiting the Hutt character located on the invisible hand. Simply complete the last bounty mission and the trophy is yours.

You must login or register to view this content. Admiral of the fleetYou must login or register to view this content.
Convert every system to the Republic. (Single Player Only)

To pop this trophy, access Republic ground assault missions from any main terminal and complete the final Republic Ground Assault on the planet system Tatooine. You know this will be the last one if it's under Separatist control. Be sure to use the BARC speeder along with the extras to cruise through the last ground assault.

Save 2 You must login or register to view this content.
Download save two to unlock the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. The dark side I sense in youYou must login or register to view this content.
Free all villains from the Resolute brig. (Single Player Only)

Head to the Republic ship if you are not already on it and proceed to the brig to free the final 3 characters from their prison. Before you proceed make sure you choose Robonino as your character as he is needed to operate the control panels that open each prison.

Save 3 You must login or register to view this content.
Download save three to unlock the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. Viceroy of the fleetYou must login or register to view this content.
Convert every system to CIS. (Single Player Only)

Just as Admiral of the fleet went you will need to convert the final planet Tatooine however this time you will have to choose Separatist assault from the terminal instead of Republic assault. Be sure to use the STAP speeder along with the extras to cruise through the last ground assault.

Save 4 You must login or register to view this content.
Download save four to unlock the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content. Jango's army!You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock/purchase all 'Clone' characters. (Single Player Only)

You must login or register to view this content. A presence I've not felt sinceYou must login or register to view this content.
Collect all minikits. (Single Player Only)

You must login or register to view this content. Stealth wealthYou must login or register to view this content.
Collect all Gold bricks. (Single Player Only)

These 3 will unlock on load up. I would suggest obtaining all the clone characters before using this save if you want to make your list look legit.

You must login or register to view this content. Impressive, most impressiveYou must login or register to view this content.
Complete the game to 100% (Single Player Only)

For what should be your final trophy for the platinum, enter these 3 codes to unlock the 3 remaining characters to earn your 100%.

Luxury Droid - V4WMJN
Chancellor Palpatine - 5C62YQ
Grand Moff Tarkin - NH2405

Nice but it's mostly already posted..

The first and second posts provide most, but this Thread is great, I have nothing against it. Happy
07-27-2012, 08:55 AM #5
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Nice but it's mostly already posted..

Considering yours is just the platinum save which already has 100% im assuming and because his saves aren't even available I would say it isn't

Red
07-27-2012, 08:59 AM #6
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Liam View Post
Considering yours is just the platinum save which already has 100% im assuming and because his saves aren't even available I would say it isn't

I know, but the very next post under the OP there also has most of the other Saves already posted. But I have nothing against this Thread, just pointing it out, good work Liam. :y:
07-27-2012, 09:01 AM #7
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
I know, ut the very next post under the OP there also has most of the other Saves already posted. But I have nothing against this Thread, just pointing it out. :y:

Like I said in my previous post his saves aren't even available for download therefore useless.
Last edited by Liam ; 07-27-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Red
07-27-2012, 09:10 AM #8
Thank you sir!!
07-27-2012, 12:40 PM #9
Great work guy!!!!!
07-27-2012, 07:33 PM #10
Cooler
Supreme
Will probably play this at some point, thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.