08-09-2012, 09:46 AM #1
infarmation
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so this game has been probably my favourite game so far created by rockstar so i have decided to share my co-op save file. The file will unlock most of the co-op trophies by completing only 1 co-op mission.
The trophies i got to unlock were:
.well done- complete a co-op mission
.have posse will travel- complete all co-op missions
.stake a claim- gold medal any co-op mission
.struck gold- gold medal all co-ops missions
.you rule- complete all advanced co-op missions
.the mother lode- gold medal all advanced co-op missions
^^simply complete any co-op mission^^

Now when i tested the save there was only two of us doing the mission and niether of us died so i also got:
.2 guys 1 co-op- complete a co-op mission with just two people
.friends indeed- complete a co-op mission without anyone dying
.bulletproof- complete a co-op mission without dying

This leaves only on trophy which requires you to achieve a kill chain of 10 or more in any advanced co-op mission.

You must login or register to view this content. (i do not want to see this save on xploder or released elsewhere)
Last edited by infarmation ; 08-13-2012 at 08:32 PM.

The following 36 users say thank you to infarmation for this useful post:

a7meDz, aachten, Cloud, Amarildo88, bearl, Big_Jonny, charmeleon, consolaman, DonGiuliiano, elite2011, FiL-UK1, Fly Away, FunnyFunkyCow, glitchboy23, gowhawx, Howiiie., ishotboston, JesusMolina, john connor 84, kimi325e, Lamputt, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mossy1986, nere, NothingsForever, pman187, pololastation, psp718, salbator, salinas05, selvin santos, Wednesday 13, xSOADx, yzaasn
08-15-2012, 09:28 AM #20
infarmation
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by aachten View Post
WOW this sounds very good!!! any chance you can do/try it? this would be awesome.. Smile

i highly doubt they would work but sorry no i can not test it is i need to buy another copy of this game as mine is scratched
08-15-2012, 10:25 AM #21
aachten
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by infarmation View Post
i highly doubt they would work but sorry no i can not test it is i need to buy another copy of this game as mine is scratched

ohh this is sad... :( thx anyway! you made a great thread and maybe someone will post it then ..
08-15-2012, 04:17 PM #22
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
thx worked perfectly bro! Smile

The following user thanked DonGiuliiano for this useful post:

infarmation
08-15-2012, 04:21 PM #23
thank you dude
08-27-2012, 09:52 AM #24
infarmation
Bounty hunter
have just tested the online win streak trophies by making a save 1 win of the trophy and i can confirm that does not pop. from the legend of killers pack the only hackable one is legendary for passing into legend. and from liar and cheats none of the trophies are hackable and i can not test undead nightmare as i dont own it
08-27-2012, 01:36 PM #25
sorry guys, but is this a nightmare undead save, right?
08-27-2012, 02:39 PM #26
aachten
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by infarmation View Post
have just tested the online win streak trophies by making a save 1 win of the trophy and i can confirm that does not pop. from the legend of killers pack the only hackable one is legendary for passing into legend. and from liar and cheats none of the trophies are hackable and i can not test undead nightmare as i dont own it

how did you test it? do you have a 100% dlc savegame with everything done?
08-27-2012, 03:00 PM #27
thanks man!!!!
08-28-2012, 11:57 AM #28
infarmation
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by wakawaka21 View Post
sorry guys, but is this a nightmare undead save, right?

no outlaws to the end
Originally posted by aachten View Post
how did you test it? do you have a 100% dlc savegame with everything done?

made save with one win of streak resigned it to new profile won 1 game no pop and stuff such as that and not 100% no as i dont have undead nightmare and i have not finished it on one save file i have done some trophies and lost a save and had to start again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo