08-10-2012, 10:32 AM #1
Lukastim80
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ATTACH=CONFIG]18661[/ATTACH]

Hi guys,
after 50+ hours of game i can give u a save set to easy plat this Psn cheap game! The saves will give u the longest trophys (all collectibles, rank 30 ..looong.., and also the glitched trophy will pop Winky Winky )
Let's start!

You must login or register to view this content.** credit to PounDJo0DoGz0r **

-go to Career, Continue 2010 career, select track36/36,yes repeat, qualifying. Get the 1st place and u will get:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Saddle Up & Hang on
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Star of Tomorrow
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Race Rivalry
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Win on Sunday,Sell on Monday
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Kingly

-after the qualify continue and win the race and u will get:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18658[/ATTACH] NXP Challenge
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18658[/ATTACH] Keep Diggin'
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18658[/ATTACH] Sprint to the finish
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Race to the Chase
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Victory Lane
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Cup Contender
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18659[/ATTACH] Boy Scout
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18659[/ATTACH] Series Champion

You must login or register to view this content.

go to Single Player, all cars, choose a paint,Race now, choose a track and win with good points or repeat until u wil rank up to 30, u will get:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18659[/ATTACH] Nascar Legend

The Hottest 1!the possibly glitched trophy will pop! u have to rank up to 29 and continue playing and getting point until the trophy pop! in mine it has popped at half 29 rank Winky Winky

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Any PLace, Any Time
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Ride in Style (the glitched one)

You must login or register to view this content. **credit to Shadymathers**
Single Player, choose the remaining track to master and start 2 lap race!do the pitstop and When u leave the box the trophy will pop!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Surfin USA

Ok with those saves u will get 61% Tested on my second account and u can easy go to the Plat because the remaining trophies are fast and easy!!!!! Happy Happy Happy

Originally posted by johnnyla View Post
Now ya Talkin' (rank 10)
Easy trophy to get legit but this will save a bit of time for anyone who has just got the game and wants to get it done quick. The first gauntlet in the Invitational Events is also unlocked, so win that for "Run the Gauntlet".

Groovy (master 1 track)
Start a race at Martinsville and perform a pit stop to get this trophy.

Here's the save for the "MVP" trophy. It should lock after finishing the next race (failing that, the next race after it). It'll also unlock "Race to the Chase" if you haven't used any of the other saves from the first post on this thread.

MVP - Full Sponsorship Status

Decorated Driver - Reach Rank 20

Also the Championship Showdown Invitational Event is unlocked too so you can get "The Champ is here!" (though I'm having huge difficulty trying to get that because of the "perfectionistic" AI drivers).

Anyway I've done all of the tracks with the exception of Indianapolis, and made a save game which you can get here

Rubbin is Racin! - Race online at every track.

ENJOY!!!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-14-2014 at 04:35 AM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Lukastim80 for this useful post:

aben, anaconda2011, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bilaljalook, dragak, FaceShredder, Hatchet Harry, jackisback2, john connor 84, johnnyla, joury070, kobra1922, Kojiaque, lolik, Lunieizsicc, malachit75, mark1, TheChosenOne, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, pepino, ps3re, PsychedeliXx, puffao, Razzor1, saucisse, SHAkA, srandys74, wakawaka21, Windmaker86, xSOADx, XX-SNAKE-XX, yy26jet
08-10-2012, 10:36 AM #2
good save bro Smile
08-10-2012, 11:19 AM #3
lubu
I am error
Last edited by lubu ; 05-17-2013 at 03:21 PM.
08-10-2012, 11:24 AM #4
john connor 84
Do a barrel roll!
there are 3 saves on xploder, 2 ntsc 1 eu, one of them has almost all track mastered but texas, this track miss 1 pit stop, do a race of 2 laps with 1 opponent, at the end of 1st lap do the pit & surfin' usa will pop...hope this help, if you don't have xploder, i'll upload to you Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to john connor 84 for this useful post:

johnnyla, Lukastim80
08-10-2012, 11:25 AM #5
Lukastim80
Are you high?
Originally posted by john
there are 3 saves on xploder, 2 ntsc 1 eu, one of them has almost all track mastered but texas, this track miss 1 pit stop, do a race of 2 laps with 1 opponent, at the end of 1st lap do the pit & surfin' usa will pop...hope this help, if you don't have xploder, i'll upload to you Winky Winky

Wow! Thank u , PLAT!!!!! i will upload the file here!
Last edited by Lukastim80 ; 08-10-2012 at 11:33 AM.
08-10-2012, 11:42 AM #6
john connor 84
Do a barrel roll!
sure, give me your mail

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Originally posted by Lukastim80 View Post
Wow! Thank u , PLAT!!!!! i will upload the file here!

glad to help you Winky Winky
08-10-2012, 11:46 AM #7
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Cheers for the save sets. I know some trophies don't pop with a 100% save or some of those you've posted so I'm working on some saves right now.

Now ya Talkin' (rank 10)
Easy trophy to get legit but this will save a bit of time for anyone who has just got the game and wants to get it done quick. The first gauntlet in the Invitational Events is also unlocked, so win that for "Run the Gauntlet".

Groovy (master 1 track)

Any idea if the Rank 30 save will also unlock "Decorated Driver" for getting Rank 20 retroactively? If not I'll work on that save next and will then upload it on here. I'm also working on the following trophies, but if anyone has already got a save just before a trophy requirement is met, upload it anyway! Smile

To do list....
The Champ is here - Championship Showdown Invitational Event
Rubbin is Racin! - Race online at every track - will take me a while to do!
MVP - Get all sponsors in career

The following 3 users say thank you to johnnyla for this useful post:

isigo, Lamputt, mark1
08-10-2012, 12:10 PM #8
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by john

This was my save i uploaded for my friend to use,was waiting for someone to ask for help on Surfin USA and i would've uploaded
it here too.
Them tracks were a nightmare to master!

The following 2 users say thank you to shadymathers for this useful post:

johnnyla, Lukastim80
08-10-2012, 12:22 PM #9
Lukastim80
Are you high?
Cheers for the save sets. I know some trophies don't pop with a 100% save or some of those you've posted so I'm working on some saves right now.

Now ya Talkin' (rank 10)

Groovy (master 1 track)

Any idea if the Rank 30 save will also unlock "Decorated Driver" for getting Rank 20 retroactively? If not I'll work on that save next and will then upload it on here. I'm also working on the following trophies, but if anyone has already got a save just before a trophy requirement is met, upload it anyway! Smile

To do list....
The Champ is here - Championship Showdown Invitational Event
Rubbin is Racin! - Race online at every track - will take me a while to do!
MVP - Get all sponsors in career

if u play a career u can easy plat in few hours and also get lv.20, for online trophies exccept Race Rivalry that u can unlock with save1 u have to play about 2 hours with a friend in private ! Happy

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by shadymathers View Post
This was my save i uploaded for my friend to use,was waiting for someone to ask for help on Surfin USA and i would've uploaded
it here too.

thanx a lot bro!!! Winky Winky
08-10-2012, 01:21 PM #10
john connor 84
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by shadymathers View Post
it here too.

sorry, i didn't knew this

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by Lukastim80 View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18661[/ATTACH]

Hi guys,
after 50+ hours of game i can give u a save set to easy plat this Psn cheap game! The saves will give u the longest trophys (all collectibles, rank 30 ..looong.., and also the glitched trophy will pop Winky Winky )
Let's start!

-go to Career, Continue 2010 career, select track36/36,yes repeat, qualifying. Get the 1st place and u will get:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Saddle Up & Hang on
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Star of Tomorrow
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Race Rivalry
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Win on Sunday,Sell on Monday
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Kingly

-after the qualify continue and win the race and u will get:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18658[/ATTACH] NXP Challenge
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18658[/ATTACH] Keep Diggin'
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18658[/ATTACH] Sprint to the finish
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Race to the Chase
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Victory Lane
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Cup Contender
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18659[/ATTACH] Boy Scout
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18659[/ATTACH] Series Champion

go to Single Player, all cars, choose a paint,Race now, choose a track and win with good points or repeat until u wil rank up to 30, u will get:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18659[/ATTACH] Nascar Legend

The Hottest 1!the possibly glitched trophy will pop! u have to rank up to 29 and continue playing and getting point until the trophy pop! in mine it has popped at half 29 rank Winky Winky

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Any PLace, Any Time
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Ride in Style (the glitched one)

You must login or register to view this content. **credit to Shadymathers**
Single Player, choose the remaining track to master and start 2 lap race!do the pitstop and When u leave the box the trophy will pop!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18657[/ATTACH] Surfin USA

Ok with those saves u will get 61% Tested on my second account and u can easy go to the Plat because the remaining trophies are fast and easy!!!!! Happy Happy Happy

ENJOY!!!

i have a question on first save how can i get kingly trophy? it doesn't unlock to me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo