08-16-2012, 05:27 PM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here we go Guys since every NFS THE RUN save ive been trying thats been upload to this site ive been getting the DLC Error,

so i decided to work on my own save and here below is my save that ive done to an extend but further below you'll see ive been trying to get gold and leave 1 gold on each challenge series,

Costal Rush : 1P 3G 1S- -1 gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

National Park 4G 1S 0B- -1 gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

Nevada Dreams 1P 3G 1B- -1 gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

Desert Valley 4G 1S 0B- -1 gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

Winter Blast 4G 1S 0B- -1 gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

Plains Interstate 1P 3G 1S 0B- -1 gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

Windy City 4G 1S 0B- -1gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

Industrial Run 4G 0S 1B- -1gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

Rural Track Attack 4G 1S 0B- -1gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

East Coast Express 1P 4G 1S 0B- -1gold to get- You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to Big_Jonny Nagging me here is the save set for the challenges You must login or register to view this content.

Heres the level 5 save credits to smegger72 for posting. You must login or register to view this content.

Heres my level 9 save its at the start of level 9 so i wont take long to get to 10 You must login or register to view this content.

Heres my level 19 save its near the end of level 19 you'll need to play 4-6 races either online or whatever you want, this will give you the level 20 trophy You must login or register to view this content.

Can Anyone Start Working on Level Saves 5, 15, 25, 30, my level 25 and 30 save.

when i get to level 25 and 30 my saves wont be any good, as i needed to buy the lamborgini sesto for £2.39 to do a the east coast challenge, so if anyone wants my saves you'll need to buy this car
Last edited by Hickey ; 08-21-2012 at 11:52 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Hickey for this useful post:

alemetal, andy619, bearl, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, Fideo Kojima, Grumpy Old Men, Herrkulez, Howiiie., isigo, Jibbit, justdarko, k-hassaan, karlytp4, keeks7, malachit75, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nookie_egg, ResistTheSun, Windmaker86, XEP_KOTA
06-12-2013, 09:16 PM #56
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by sirdee6666 View Post
Sorry but i have No more this saves :(

Bad luck :(. But level 27 is still better than nothing...
08-21-2013, 06:47 PM #57
Default Avatar
pitonz
here's 24lvl save 1 race left - You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked pitonz for this useful post:

Gamer Brasil
08-21-2013, 06:49 PM #58
Default Avatar
pitonz
here's 24 lvl save 1 race left You must login or register to view this content.
09-29-2013, 08:56 AM #59
which save data schould i use to get (Win at Winning) Play through The Run on Extreme Difficulty

ThX
09-29-2013, 10:14 AM #60
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SayYO View Post
which save data schould i use to get (Win at Winning) Play through The Run on Extreme Difficulty

ThX

You can't get it from a savefile or at least you will have to do the last race on extreme. That results exactly the same of earning it legit by using the workaround (check ps3t.org).
09-29-2013, 11:55 AM #61
Originally posted by mistery View Post
You can't get it from a savefile or at least you will have to do the last race on extreme. That results exactly the same of earning it legit by using the workaround (check ps3t.org).

i triyed to play the last race on extrem dif. nut there is no option to chose and play it on extrem dif. but doesent matter.
09-29-2013, 08:42 PM #62
mister-mistery
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SayYO View Post
i triyed to play the last race on extrem dif. nut there is no option to chose and play it on extrem dif. but doesent matter.

You have to finish the run once to get the extreme difficulty to unlock
10-06-2013, 11:21 AM #63
Hy

just a noob Q?!

i need a save for level 14 to get level 15, level 19 to get level 20, level 24 to get level 25 and level 29 to get 30? is there a working save without DLC error?

ThX
10-13-2013, 11:16 AM #64
HeeeeLLLLLLoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo