08-20-2012, 10:13 PM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU here i am back again with another Platinum Save i cannot test as i need someone to get it off my cloud for me Smile

Here is the link to the save You must login or register to view this content.

Be sure to thank manhunter7 as this would not be possible without him

41% On Load Confirmed By Me & Manhunter7

Here is what you get

Minor Face : Achieve Face Level 2 (Bronze Trophy)
Gaining Face : Achieve Face Level 5 (Bronze Trophy)
Great Face : Achieve Face Level 10 (Bronze Trophy)

Man Around Town : Visit All Locations (Bronze Trophy)

Slight Silver : Achieve 5 Silver Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Sustantial Silver : Achieve 15 Silver Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Solid Silver : Achieve 30 Silver Stats Award (Silver Trophy)

Strike Gold : Achieve 1 Gold Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Gold Rush : Achieve 5 Gold Stats Award (Bronze Trophy)
Golden Touch : Achieve 15 Gold Stats Award (Silver Trophy)
Pure Gold : Achieve 30 Gold Stats Award (Gold Trophy)

Rookie : Complete 10% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Bronze Trophy)
Officer : Complete 25% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Bronze Trophy)
Detective : Complete 50% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Silver Trophy)
Chief Inspector : Complete 100% Of All Missions, Favours, Cases, Events, Jobs & Races (Gold Trophy)

This Will Save You Hours Upon Hours Of Work So Show Some :love: if i have helped you enjoy Smile

Edit : Added US save due to a request ! Here is the link enjoy You must login or register to view this content. Smile

Update : Delete the patch before loading the save for all trophies to pop (41%)

You should update your post bro. I mess a little bit with your save and found all a way so you don't need to delete that game update. All you need to do is resign BOTH the file, YES the autosave and the Gameoption and disable internet connection and start the game and the trophies will pop up. Tried and tested by me and some NGU user who replied on my post of sleeping Dogs saveset.
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 07-27-2014 at 09:22 PM.

The following 77 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

19willy74, Agamakus, ambis, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, BingBangBoomJet, blastman, bmo-beats, broomstop, CapedCursader, captain_zax, choppking, CODHoster1337_, deavil, despk, dix-76, DonGiuliiano, Draghonxian, Drumma516, Elduder, fasooole, fnou, follower, gasit, geeder, gloomysunday, haitianxu, hammy2009, Herrkulez, hess47, hooligan68, houdrummer, Howiiie., Im A Stig, isigo, Ivy_xxx, jambalaia00, JDavies-Bunting, john connor 84, joury070, KoS_Riitalo, LANCENATOR, mark1, mexi001, MrDvb, mzaslam, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, p311, PC_, ps3re, Redsark, rencas, Rich Davies, Richard., scarfac, sephyroth89, Shinespark, simmo_316, skedd, Space_Honky, The Young Wolf, ThePussyDestory, Uncrwnd KNG, wakawaka21, werdgawd, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolfteam1218, xLUKEMARSHALLx, Yuki_240sx
08-21-2012, 03:04 AM #11
Hikari6625
Little One
I believe my rep shows how trustworthy I am. Smile
08-21-2012, 05:47 AM #12
necronzero
Bounty hunter
I'm trustworthy but never get rep even when I was the one who uploaded the first FFXIII-2 Plat save ¬¬!

Anyways, can test if you need me to.

Nite mates.

The following user thanked necronzero for this useful post:

Elduder
08-21-2012, 08:51 AM #13
VHS
Has been a while
Got my Sleeping Dogs plat on sunday but found out it's copy protected -__-
08-21-2012, 10:00 AM #14
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Team
Got my Sleeping Dogs plat on sunday but found out it's copy protected -__-

We need somebody who has a CFW on his PS3.
08-21-2012, 12:35 PM #15
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
Originally posted by Hikari6625 View Post
I believe my rep shows how trustworthy I am.

you got cfw bud? i'd say your trustworthy Smile
08-21-2012, 04:03 PM #16
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
Hello NGU here i am back again with another Platinum Save i cannot test as i need someone to get it off my cloud for me Smile

yup i think Hikari6625 is trustworthy as you can see he even has more rep than you Winky Winky
08-21-2012, 04:12 PM #17
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by jimbob83 View Post
dam man that was fast work, good job, hope someone can grab this of your cloud, maybe big_jonny?

i already thought of jonny but i already knew he had the YLOD :( i'm just waiting on the usual members to contact me (i.e bearl etc) so i can share this platinum save with the community

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Howiiie. View Post
big jonnys got YLOD, and other than bearl im out of idea's...

good job tho mrrws :P

thanx howiie Smile

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Riitalo View Post
where is you save? i can test Winky Winky

sorry you have only been on the seen 5 minutes i cannot be giving you my details untill i know your trusted i hope you understand Smile

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hikari6625 View Post
I believe my rep shows how trustworthy I am. Smile

well if you can do it pm me Smile
08-21-2012, 04:17 PM #18
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
i already thought of jonny but i already knew he had the YLOD :( i'm just waiting on the usual members to contact me (i.e bearl etc) so i can share this platinum save with the community

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

thanx howiie Smile

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

sorry you have only been on the seen 5 minutes i cannot be giving you my details untill i know your trusted i hope you understand Smile

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

well if you can do it pm me Smile

hi m8

only the problem is... my cfw isnt at home (@ my brother) :-/

i cant get it at the moment

ps3re should be trustworthy also...
08-21-2012, 04:20 PM #19
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by bearl View Post
hi m8

only the problem is... my cfw isnt at home (@ my brother) :-/

i cant get it at the moment