09-06-2012, 05:30 PM #1
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alrighty well the save set is done. Happy

Big thanks to Gotham Shadow for making the save set and helping me out by getting the story trophies and making some of my saves easier for people. Make sure to thank him bunches

You must login or register to view this content.

This should have a guide and save to every trophy

Enjoy guys and gals

and here is the EU saves

*Thanks to Bearl for doing the swapidoo thing to make it EU

Originally posted by bearl View Post

for converting BLUS to BLES just add the other files to this folder except the *.sfo!

"you can put it on the first site / to your post!"

WARNING if you rent or borrow the game there is DLC required to obtain the platinum "The Crucible" it is $9.99 on the store. if you bought the game then there should be no worries as you already have "The Crucible"
Last edited by Astro Zombie ; 09-24-2012 at 01:24 AM.

The following 66 users say thank you to Astro Zombie for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, BattlePope, bearl, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bilaljalook, blastman, Bumcleaver, Carbonox35, chaoszage, coma199402, consolaman, Defeat, demon_eye, DraconiaN32, Eggman85, Elena Fisher, ENightmare69, The_Immortal_One, Gabberhard, Gotham_Shadow, Gravey, haitianxu, hateehc, Herrkulez, HUYI82, Im A Stig, ishotboston, jackisback2, jambalaia00, JamesDRobbins, joker_boy, joury070, k-hassaan, Kooki, Lamputt, lolik, Maradona Q8, mark1, MdMaynard, merrick97, Mnemonic7, MysticDragon, mzaslam, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Toke, PC_, popteodor, ps3re, reptil-1997, Revan99, rincoglionito, RTISYOURNEMESIS, selvin santos, srandys74, strappingyoungj, SuperFist1, This-Site-Suxs, wakawaka21, Westers, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xorissao, Yuki_240sx
09-06-2012, 06:16 PM #2
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
great thx for the save ,this will be major help :y:
09-06-2012, 07:15 PM #3
mazdafreak
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Astro

these are the only ones i found. there is probably more "death" should be strong enough
to handle the "Soul Arbiters Maze" and "The Crucible" to get those trophies

*i tried fighting just wicked K for that trophy but it didn't pop

you need to do the 100 challenges in 1 sitting and defeat wicked k for the trophy
09-06-2012, 07:20 PM #4
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Originally posted by mazdafreak View Post
you need to do the 100 challenges in 1 sitting and defeat wicked k for the trophy

yea so i dont know if it will unlock on that save actually now since i already did that. also i know there is only one gnomad gnome left but the trophy wont unlock if you collect it.
09-06-2012, 07:29 PM #5
merrick97
Do a barrel roll!

Actually I read that you must MAKE it to Wicked K, but if you don't defeat him you CAN come back and beat him.
09-06-2012, 07:58 PM #6
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Thanks for the save, might come handlt 1 day =D
09-06-2012, 08:55 PM #7
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
oh! thank you! there are all secondary and saves the objects? thank you!
09-06-2012, 09:02 PM #8
mazdafreak
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Astro
yea so i dont know if it will unlock on that save actually now since i already did that. also i know there is only one gnomad gnome left but the trophy wont unlock if you collect it.

Is it a new game +? If so have u collected them in the previous game? Might be it already registered that u collected it then and that's way it won't unlock?

Originally posted by merrick97 View Post
Actually I read that you must MAKE it to Wicked K, but if you don't defeat him you CAN come back and beat him.

Hmm my fault just read it to. Thought it was all in 1 sitting. Also might be the same that it won't unlock if he already did it in his previous game (if this is news game +)
09-06-2012, 09:40 PM #9
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Is it a new game +? If so have u collected them in the previous game? Might be it already registered that u collected it then and that's way it won't unlock?

Hmm my fault just read it to. Thought it was all in 1 sitting. Also might be the same that it won't unlock if he already did it in his previous game (if this is news game +)

yea i just found a save pre-new game+ so i'm making maps on what to do to pick up the last book of the dead page , find the last hidden tomb, and also beat the game on apocalyptic.
09-06-2012, 09:59 PM #10
I don't suppose anyone has a save that might help with Epic! I've done everything but that and the crucible and I'd really rather not play through new game plus just to level up Death all the way. Cheers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo