09-08-2012, 01:06 AM #1
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I noticed a lack of saves for this game, shame since Overlord is a great game.

Scrooge:

I just grinded away to 49,900 gold. This save should work when used/resigned. It's an EU save.

You must login or register to view this content.

To get the last bit of gold:

Teleport to Everlight Temple
Turn right and go up the stairs, turn right at the top of the stairs and there are some chests you can open, pick up the gold and the trophy should pop.

A few other notes:

I'm on a destructive path, as I'd already gotten the domination trophies, up until this point I've been as evil as I can.
You can teleport back to the tower and use the money to upgrade minion hives. Probably getting the trophy for 50% tower unlockables.
You can also go back to the tower and get the trophy for wooing Kelda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,000 Gnomes:

I have killed 999 gnomes.
Simply teleport to Everlight Facility.
Turn right, head down the slope, turn right again, head into the facility.
Turn left, press the switch with 5 minions to open the cage, and kill the first gnome you see.

Notes:

Be careful with this save if you're trying to keep your trophies looking legit, I do not know how many lifeorbs I've collected at this point. I think I have collected between 1500-2000 orbs so far. I am wearing the helmet that doubles lifeorbs.
You can also head back to the tower and get the trophy for Juno.

Dark Fay + Ghost Fay + Extras:

This save is right before the Queen Fay fight.

Teleport to Wasteland Sanctuary Town Gate, then follow the instructions in the spoiler:

Take out 30 brown and 15 blue minions. Send 5 to pick up the tower heart and drop it next to Fay. Approach Fay for a cutscene.

Task: Drain Queen Fay to recharge the Tower Heart

After the cutscene, set your Brown Minions and Blue Minions on separate Guard Flags, then stand in front of Fay and hold the X/Square button to begin draining her power. Elves will attack you during this process, but your Browns should be able to fend them off. A couple of fairies will appear and carry Fay away. Call your Minions off of their Guard Flags, have five of your Minions pick up the Tower Heart, and start following the marker on your mini-map.

When you reach the Minion Gates, make sure you have at least 10 Red Minions with you before entering the next area. There are three Dryads that you need to kill to remove the vines blocking your progression. Use your Red Minions to set them into a recovery state, and then quickly destroy the flower that opens up to kill them and clear the way.

Once you have dealt with the Dryads, approach Fay, set your Browns and Blues on separate Guard Flags, and then start draining her power. When the fairies carry her away again, call your Minions off of their Guard Flags, have five of them pick up the Tower Heart, and start following the marker on the mini-map. Send however many Red Minions you have with you to mount the Salamanders that you come to, and then exit via the north path.

Fay is in the middle of the next area, guarded by a couple of Unicorns. Use the Right Stick to sweep your mounted Reds around the Unicorns. Avoid the Unicorn's charge and continue sweeping the mounted Reds around to hit it with fire. When the Unicorns have been dealt with, approach Fay, set your Brown and Blue Minions on separate Guard Flags, and begin draining her power.

Start following the marker on the mini-map when the fairies swoop in to carry Fay away. When you reach the final platform, wait until your Minions set the Tower Heart in place, and then set each colour on different Guard Flags. Start draining Fay's power and continue to do so until the bar at the bottom of the screen has been depleted.

After the cutscene, you have the choice to leave Dark Fay as she is, or cast the Evil Prescence spell again to overcharge it and kill Fay, which will give you Ghost Fay.

Notes: A few of my high ranking minions are dead, you may wish to go back to the tower and revive them, I didn't bother myself.

The trophies you can get from this save are:

Corruptor of the Queen
Ghost Bringer
Ghost Fay's Special Friend
Ladies man

Possibly more, but I primarily made this for both Fays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Town Razer - Destroy 1 town:

Teleport to Nordberg and kill the final villager.
Villager spawning is random, but he is not in any house, he should be running around the village.

Walking Apocalypse - Destroy both towns:

Kill the last surviving villager in Everlight.
You will also unlock The Destructor - 100% tyranny.

Treasure Hunter - Obtain all the Tower objects:

Teleport to Empire Hills Gate 3
To the right in the background you will see the glowing red health upgrade, just go and collect it, and this trophy should pop.
It seems it respawns enemies, so you will have to kill the bombers, should be easy, just take 50 browns, and lure the bombers into throwing bombs at the barricades, then bum rush them. You will need some wolf mounts to reach a few of the bombers.

Ultimate Collector - Collect 100% of the Dark Crystals:

Teleport to Empire Heartland Gate.
Turn right, and go ahead into the large open area with civilians running about. Continue forward and up the stairs, before the huge open doors, turn left and go up the stairs there in the corner. At the top is an urn with the final Dark Crystal.
Through the double doors is the final boss. Kill Solarius to get Dark Emperor.

The Perfect Horde - 50 minions at maximum strength:

Teleport to Empire Heartland Gate.
Take out 50 brown minions and you should be at 398%
Head towards the palace and you will notice red and white striped tents on the right, go inbetween them and turn right. At the top of some small stairs will be loads of crates, smash them all open.
Sweep your minions over all the goodies until you're at 400% and the trophy pops.
I believe it is just 1 minion that needs a golden helmet and that should do it. If it doesnt, simply go back to the netherworld gate, teleport somewhere else, teleport back and repeat until you get 400%.

All saves in 1 archive:

Last edited by ForeverBailey ; 09-09-2012 at 10:55 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to ForeverBailey for this useful post:

Cloud, BigTrain, bilaljalook, delta_12, Elduder, habolo96, jackisback2, mark1, One Industries, Prototype10, ps3re, rieks, Space_Honky, The_Fallen, The_Gazra, Uncle Ted, ViRolloTutti, Wednesday 13
09-08-2012, 11:12 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Do a save set plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
09-08-2012, 12:52 PM #3
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I could try, I am working on the gnomes at the moment, killed 800, so almost there.

The following user thanked ForeverBailey for this useful post:

Cloud
09-08-2012, 01:53 PM #4
Prototype10
Gym leader
OMG!! very thanks Smile
09-08-2012, 10:40 PM #5
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
We have gold, Gnomes, and both versions of Fays. Also using these 3 saves you can woo all 3 women, and get Ladies Man, a lovely gold. You may get the trophy for meleeing 50, and overcharging 50. Along with some orb gathering trophies. The next few trophies I'm working on are destruction of both towns, all upgrades, all Dark Crystals and 100% destruction rating. I missed my chance to make a save for 50% of the dark crystals, but most are easy to get anyway.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Both town saves uploaded and 100% destruction, next is collectibles in the last area, I also hope to add 400% upgraded minions.

The following user thanked ForeverBailey for this useful post:

Prototype10
09-09-2012, 09:52 PM #6
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
There you go, for the meanwhile this is all I'm doing, took me hours to get The Perfect Horde.
09-09-2012, 09:57 PM #7
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
any chance you could put all saves in 1 file and upload it please
09-09-2012, 10:11 PM #8
Prototype10
Gym leader
The Perfect Horde cant download :(
09-09-2012, 10:56 PM #9
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I added one single archive that has all saves.
Perfect horde should work, I did have one at 396 then I replaced it with a save at 398, you probably tried the old link.

As a side note, after I uploaded perfect horde 398%, I went back to finish it for myself. It took 2 runs to get to 400%, so that should be what it takes for you.
Last edited by ForeverBailey ; 09-09-2012 at 11:18 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ForeverBailey for this useful post:

Prototype10, Space_Honky
09-12-2012, 08:35 AM #10
One Industries
Do a barrel roll!
Do you have online trophy saves?

The following user thanked One Industries for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo