09-22-2012, 11:07 AM #1
ℳaTiCz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone this is my first contribution to the trophy hacking scene so I thought I'd make it count. This save was completely done by me and I do not believe that a save for Perfect Crime has ever been uploaded to NGU.

Instructions:
To get the Perfect Crime trophy use XPLODER to resign my save then start the game.
When you get to the main menu press continue and you will start the last chapter.
In this chapter all you have to do is let Jayden die on the conveyor belt and save Shaun

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE that this save also gives you "Saved The Kid" and "HEAVY RAIN Hero

Other Trophies that you can obtain with this save ---- Credit to Isaajack

I've been playing around with your save and I also managed to unlock the trophy's

Cold as Ice

So Close

and another save that was requested a lot on my All Endings thread

Four Heroes

Ok to get these trophy's you need to replay the chapter Killer's Place
and survive in the fridge at the end this will unlock the trophy Cold As Ice but more importantly what it also does is it starts you on the last level
(The Old Warehouse) with all 4 characters alive.

then you can just go for the trophy's So Close and Four Heroes

instructions

For So Close ---Reach the end with all characters... and fail

This trophy has a few steps involved. You need all four characters to make it to The Old Warehouse. While Jayden is fighting the Origami Killer, don't push any buttons. Let him be killed. While Madison is trying to convince Blake that Ethan is innocent, let her get arrested. After rescuing Shaun, resuscitate him and carry him out. Have Ethan put him down before opening the door. Doing those three things will earn you this trophy

For Four Heroes -----Complete the story with four characters alive

All four characters have to reach the Old Warehouse. Ethan can’t be in jail. Madison has to be alive and know the password to the Origami Killer’s computer (“Max”…you get it from his mother…give her flowers). Norman, Ethan and Scott must all know the address. Norman can find out through ARI or by receiving a call from Madison. Ethan can either complete the trials, receive a call from Madison, or figure it out through the clues at the Rat trial. With Scott, it’s through good old fashioned detective work. Make sure Jayden saves the Origami Killer's life when given the opportunity.
Last edited by ℳaTiCz ; 10-30-2012 at 07:41 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to ℳaTiCz for this useful post:

Red, Cloud, bilaljalook, Bob_O, Cien, DeanVVinchester, deathproof, Fly Away, Jakartacoc1, lolik, lsaajack, Lunieizsicc, MansonXX, MdMaynard, mexi001, Pewp, pman187, simmo_316, Sirprizer, werdgawd, xgorinx, Zezogomez33
09-22-2012, 11:08 AM #2
You are a god dude
09-22-2012, 11:12 AM #3
ℳaTiCz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by pman187 View Post
You are a god dude

lol Thanks, I noticed a lot of people wanted it in the All Endings thread Dancing
09-22-2012, 04:37 PM #4
Uploaded US version to Xploder data base. Search: US Perfect Crime

Credit to: wraiiThEvo

The following user groaned dragonwire for this awful post:

Cloud
09-22-2012, 04:45 PM #5
mezo-aj
Do a barrel roll!
great save .... thanks dude
09-23-2012, 12:27 AM #6
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by dragonwire View Post

Thank You for leeching Drack

The following user thanked Cien for this useful post:

Cloud
09-23-2012, 01:05 AM #7
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by dragonwire View Post

so what ur sayin is u had wraiiThEvo save this whole time and when this was released u decided to upload it to xploder? is this what ur telling me?

The following user thanked Lunieizsicc for this useful post:

Cloud
09-23-2012, 08:14 AM #8
thx great save dude...is it EU?? or can anyone change it please Winky Winky
09-23-2012, 12:07 PM #9
Fly Away
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you so much Smile.. this is a great help from you.
09-23-2012, 08:51 PM #10
lsaajack
Do a barrel roll!
Nice work wraiiThEvo

it's good to see my All Endings save and your perfect crime trophy helping out the community :smile:

I've been playing around with your save and I also managed to unlock the trophy's

Cold as Ice

So Close

and another save that was requested a lot on my All Endings thread

Four Heroes Smile

Ok to get these trophy's you need to replay the chapter Killer's Place
and survive in the fridge at the end this will unlock the trophy Cold As Ice but more importantly what it also does is it starts you on the last level
(The Old Warehouse) with all 4 characters alive.

then you can just go for the trophy's So Close and Four Heroes

instructions

For So Close ---Reach the end with all characters... and fail

This trophy has a few steps involved. You need all four characters to make it to The Old Warehouse. While Jayden is fighting the Origami Killer, don't push any buttons. Let him be killed. While Madison is trying to convince Blake that Ethan is innocent, let her get arrested. After rescuing Shaun, resuscitate him and carry him out. Have Ethan put him down before opening the door. Doing those three things will earn you this trophy

For Four Heroes -----Complete the story with four characters alive

All four characters have to reach the Old Warehouse. Ethan can’t be in jail. Madison has to be alive and know the password to the Origami Killer’s computer (“Max”…you get it from his mother…give her flowers). Norman, Ethan and Scott must all know the address. Norman can find out through ARI or by receiving a call from Madison. Ethan can either complete the trials, receive a call from Madison, or figure it out through the clues at the Rat trial. With Scott, it’s through good old fashioned detective work. Make sure Jayden saves the Origami Killer's life when given the opportunity.
Last edited by lsaajack ; 09-23-2012 at 08:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to lsaajack for this useful post:

ℳaTiCz, Lunieizsicc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo