09-26-2012, 02:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

this save is for anyone who wants to skip the story i just beat today. does not contain alpha 152 (need 300 titles for that) or pai ( need 100 titles for that) this save have the bikini dlc idk if it will show up but here a head start for doa5. if anyone can work on this save i will be more than happy to update this with that save thanks. this is a ntsc save.

You must login or register to view this content.

Update 2

this has every female attire unlocked except the 3 you unlock from legendary Which is tina's lisa's and christe's bikinis . (some one can work on that maybe? lol) (pai is unlocked as well) also who would like to work on unlocking the system voices?
Clear command training in training mode with each character. thanks!

Update 3 pal special final update. just in time for the pal release is the big save this has everything attire but one besides the legendary outfits. all is missing is hayate 4th attire. i set it up so someone can get the rare outfits and just have to do hayate to get the trophy. this save have 138 titles not much but it's something at least. my job is done here lol going to sleep now. i leave my save to the pros who can do the rest lol and please make the 300th title super easy to get.

this was very time consuming so the least you can do is say thanks.

side note lets get alpha first before we work on the bikinis :rolleyes:

update 4 on our way to alpha save. well i guess i lied then lol. this one has 200 titles only 99 more to go. note you will not get the trophy for all attires since hayate 4th is unlocked already. this save is the steps for the alpha 152 trophy. still havent unlocked the rare outfits....-___-

i had to boost some titles with my friend for the online ones. if anyone would like to help me boost pm me and we can work on it.

update 4 1/2

this one has only 216 titles unlocked. can anyone do all the command training on this one? so i can grind out the rest i can for 152?

Update 5 online 100 and 1000 save....this is a big one.

as stated by qas123

''Oke People Here Is save with 100 Play And 1000 Played for online trophy just play one round online match both trophy pop up not tested further thanks to original uploader You must login or register to view this content. and it's with49.4% Titles Earned thats 259 titles Obtaned Enjoy

Cleared Commmand Training Of :
Tina
Ayane
Helena
Hayate
Ryu Hayabusa''

thank you qas123 for your hard work!!! A+ Rank your crazy man lol

***seems like it's not popping up as one user reported going to test it pops for me***

Update 6.....um we got alpha now..........0_0

''Thanks your save!

Now here is the save with 299 title Just use Helena once in any match.

I hope it's working.''

thank you very much Sanyi!! i personally thank you for this now im off to play as alpha.

Update 7........two out of three bikinis is good for me lol.

as quoted by Gray229

''Here's a save file with Tina's and Christie's legendary swimsuit unlocked. I used the save file provided here to get Alpha. I beat champ through legendary using Leifang's 1P+K cheese tactic. Also available on xploder's database.

thank you Gray229! i would never get these.....lol

update 8.......more and more trophies

as quoted by qas123

''Oke People Here is my Hard Work

All Training Done Just do ones with any character... I did test complete Training of MILA and trophy pops up

Arcade Master Trophy Just play ones with any character at ROOKIE and the trophy pops up after last stage.

Time Attack Master Trophy Just same as Arcade Mode Just play as ROOKIE and trophy pops up at end.

Anybody, Anytime,Anywhere and You asked for it
Go to training and wait till you see right corner small icon flashing then hit SELECT fight ones and this 2 trophy's are yours

PLEASE NOTE: i did with xploder resign to test at my other account so you need to resign with this to filles :
PARAM.PFD
SAVE_SYS

So example your original folder of game is this :
NPUB30893SYSTEM_SAVE then use same folder but just replace above 2 filles from any of what i uploaded and it works 100% you dont need to use ICON0 and PARAM.SFO..

If you don't know how xploder works search for how xploder resign works...

Now after all hard work we miss this TROPHY's atleast I am lolz

Survival Master
Fighting in style

also in Xploder Now
Enjoy People''

Update 9.......who said we couldn't beat survival lol

as quoted by karoshikurenai

''hi, been lurking in the forums for years now. Anyway finally got them goodies (you guys know what i mean) after a hard long battle for weeks~. At first I really don't want to share my savegame but since I'm generous enough, here is the long awaited and demanded save of all time!

updated my save

All Costumes Unlocked (Including Tina, Christie, Lisa swimsuits), All Command Training Done, Survival Mode and all modes finished.

3 saves in the zip/rar file for your specific region/version.''

the final thing we needed......thank you very much karoshikurenai!!!!

update 10- We done with this bitch........

''Credits for below save go to user YoshioKST from GameFAQs.

Yoshio has also given me permission to share his save with the community.

GREAT NEWS FOR THE SAVESEEEEET!

Here's the trophy-ready save for unlocking Fighting in Style trophy.

Simply choose Alpha152 and complete any course with her to unlock her third costume and DING! Fighting in Style is yours!

With this the trophy set is now complete. I hope we can win november contest now.=)''

i hope so too lol! and thanks to your friend with the save lol

Update 10 1/2 For Doa5+ perfect save

this one is from mario64

All unlocked save
Needs testing for trophies

story trophies

THIS IS THE THREE TROPHIES STORY RELATED :
1-Its For Trophy "Akira Yuki" just Go To STORY Then go to stage 15 complete it then the trophy should pop up ( TESTED ) NPEB01129SYSTEM_SAVE.rar just take the files then put them into your save folder.

2-Too its For Trophy "Sarah Bryant" just Go To STORY Then go to stage 21 complete it then the trophy should pop up ( TESTED ) You must login or register to view this content. just take the files then put them into your save folder.

3-And its For hidden Trophy "Ninja Battle" just Go To STORY Then go to stage 51 complete it & after that complete stage 52 & 53 then the trophy should pop up ( TESTED ) You must login or register to view this content. just take the files then put them into your save folder.
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks to 19willy74 for the doa pic lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dead or alive 5 Checklist

[X] Get alpha 152

[X] Unlock pai

[X] Unlock all voice overs

[X] Unlock all swimsuits done B******!...
[x] all in one save
[X] costume trophy :fa:
Last edited by Quien Gonzalez ; 05-10-2013 at 06:45 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Quien Gonzalez for this useful post:

19willy74, albertolini83, ASTDaywalker, ataja, bejekas, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, CalicoWomack, cronos002, deavil, el-chachi, Ember2012, enishi17, ezio1129, Gabberhard, glitchboy23, hack73, haitianxu, Hellstenen, hess47, Jabzilla, jackisback2, jobone233, johnnyla, Jom Jom, KingTaino, Kiray, Kwan tak hing, Leonrpg, Liongooder, mastert, mujjadadi, NarueDaisuki, Ops ~, p311, popteodor, ps3re, qas123, Rigan, rnr, Romangelo, ryohayabusa, sagittarus, Sanyi, saucisse, SayYO, SHAkA, simmo_316, Skyline88, Star Wars Fan, strappingyoungj, stwowner, sundarkness, thewayofthelazy, Uncle Ted, user000justin, Vou, xenomage, xros, ZyzzBrah
11-08-2012, 12:16 PM #218
well we are mentioned on gamefaqs now lol.........
11-08-2012, 05:32 PM #219
ezio1129
Bounty hunter
On the 299 costume save it says play with Helena any match what type of match? It's not popping under arcade and online isn't working today again.
11-08-2012, 05:58 PM #220
thanks this is going to save alot of time.
11-08-2012, 06:00 PM #221
how i get The Power of Two trophy with this saves ? thank youSmile
11-08-2012, 06:53 PM #222
Bizzyboy, download the dave from "update 9" and then select Versus mode (set the CPU on easiest difficulty). Now choose two charas that have a unique tag throw and perform it once in battle. Do so with 50 different combos and trophy pops.

ezio - I played with Helena in Versus match. Upon winning you get a trophy for using Helena once, and thus 300 titles are unlocked, Alpha is yours as well as the trophy.
11-09-2012, 12:08 AM #223
Originally posted by Selvaria View Post
Bizzyboy, download the dave from "update 9" and then select Versus mode (set the CPU on easiest difficulty). Now choose two charas that have a unique tag throw and perform it once in battle. Do so with 50 different combos and trophy pops.

ezio - I played with Helena in Versus match. Upon winning you get a trophy for using Helena once, and thus 300 titles are unlocked, Alpha is yours as well as the trophy.

i know but like i said if there a save for power of two trophy after doin 1time instead of 50 tag
11-09-2012, 01:26 AM #224
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
i know but like i said if there a save for power of two trophy after doin 1time instead of 50 tag

One of the saves gives it to you after 1 time, not sure which one I think the 1000 online save or the master saves

The following user thanked KingTaino for this useful post:

Ripsta Bone
11-09-2012, 01:59 AM #225
Originally posted by KingTaino View Post
One of the saves gives it to you after 1 time, not sure which one I think the 1000 online save or the master saves

thank you & 1 more question Smile how i get all costume trophy ? & does the hidden story trophies must be done on a new save like unlocking akira etc... ?
Last edited by Ripsta Bone ; 11-09-2012 at 02:02 AM.
11-09-2012, 02:08 AM #226
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
thank you & 1 more question Smile how i get all costume trophy ? & does the hidden story trophies must be done on a new save like unlocking akira etc... ?

Were trying to work on the costume trophy but no luck yet
As for story unlockables it's best if you just do them yourself

The following user thanked KingTaino for this useful post:

Ripsta Bone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo