10-06-2012, 04:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, this is a save set for X-Men Destiny. This is not a rip-off of soad08's thread: You must login or register to view this content. but can be used With it for:
1. People who do not want to play the entire game (there are many checkpoint saves)
2. Want their platinum to look legit.

Few notes about the saves:
- sorry, but there are no instructions as I did not have the chance to test these saves (and I don't have the game anymore either)
- Use continue and play until the next checkpoint for the trophy
- There is no save for Xtreme mode because I used the glitch after completing the game on easy
- There are some saves which accomplish the same task, such as Mission endings. I have included them because they use a more upgraded character as opposed to the 1st playthrough saves.
- Saves are based on US version

Here is the link: You must login or register to view this content.

I'd say by using all the X-Men saves available on ngu, you should be able to plat it in around 4-5 hrs as opposed to 15-20 (legit)
Feel free to test and report back so that I can update this thread. Smile
Last edited by ps3re ; 10-08-2012 at 01:42 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to ps3re for this useful post:

19willy74, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, crischevelle572, Gabberhard, glitchboy23, manuki, p78ch201, SeanInferno, The Young Wolf, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, zebbidy
10-06-2012, 06:02 PM #2
The Young Wolf
King in the North
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
Hi everyone, this is a save set for X-Men Destiny. This is not a rip-off of soad08's thread: You must login or register to view this content. but can be used with it for:
1. People who do not want to play the entire game (there are many checkpoint saves)

- sorry, but there are no instructions as I did not have the chance to test these saves (and I don't have the game anymore either)
- There is no save for Xtreme mode because I used the glitch after completing the game on easy

Thanks for the save set, mate Happy
10-06-2012, 07:20 PM #3
Gabberhard
Bounty hunter
Hello,
Big thanks for this save set !
You really help NGU's members dude !
Perfect job !!
10-07-2012, 12:22 PM #4
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Thanks for this ps3re =D
10-08-2012, 01:44 AM #5
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Thanks for this ps3re =D

Originally posted by Gabberhard View Post
Hello,
Big thanks for this save set !
You really help NGU's members dude !
Perfect job !!

Originally posted by The
Thanks for the save set, mate Happy

No problem guys, just trying to help.

Anyone actually earned the plat with these saves yet? Happy
10-08-2012, 02:29 AM #6
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Hi everyone, this is a save set for X-Men Destiny. This is not a rip-off of soad08's thread: You must login or register to view this content. but can be used With it for:

- There are some saves which accomplish the same task, such as Mission endings. I have included them because they use a more upgraded character as opposed to the 1st playthrough saves.

I'd say by using all the X-Men saves available on ngu, you should be able to plat it in around 4-5 hrs as opposed to 15-20 (legit)

woww :P probebly nobody wane play this shity game :P i remember i had 2 do this shit ligit :( wear wear you then :P whit this save set:P:P:P:P:P:P:P good job bro Winky Winky
may gif it a go on my sec ac can you also get the
Cleaned up the City/Destroy 25 pieces of propaganda. & Archivist/Collect 15 dossiers
at any save point ?Smile
10-08-2012, 02:53 AM #7
Originally posted by beats View Post
woww :P probebly nobody wane play this shity game :P i remember i had 2 do this shit ligit wear wear you then :P whit this save set:P:P:P:P:P:P:P good job bro
may gif it a go on my sec ac can you also get the
Cleaned up the City/Destroy 25 pieces of propaganda. & Archivist/Collect 15 dossiers
at any save point ?

Yes, those 2 collectible saves are included Smile
If i am correct, after the Forge mission, you can get the collect 15 dossiers trophy by continuing through the gate, and finding the last one in a garage-like opening to your left. You can get 25 propaganda trophy by climbing up the building and finding it on the right wall of the roof.
You may choose to use soad08's save for the 15 dossiers since he has a specific location.

I was never able to test these saves (and make instructions) because, yes I agree it is a terrible game, and after doing my plat legit as well (to make the saves) I just gave up on it Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to ps3re for this useful post:

bmo-beats, crischevelle572
10-08-2012, 10:25 AM #8
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
No problem guys, just trying to help.

Anyone actually earned the plat with these saves yet? Happy

No but the game is here earning dust for a while, think its going to be on my ps3 for a bit xD
10-30-2013, 08:46 PM #9
Hi has anyone got this saveset its been deleted on mediafie lol cheers
03-18-2015, 07:50 AM #10
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Hi everyone, this is a save set for X-Men Destiny. This is not a rip-off of soad08's thread: You must login or register to view this content. but can be used With it for:

please re up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo