10-10-2012, 05:32 PM #1
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Ok Guys i've noticed some of u wishes a complete save set. So i decided to make one just 4 U :fa:

HUGE UPDATE!!! 36 Trophies in 1 SAVE. Have a look at the end of this post.

STORY RELATED

Well let's start with all 16 Story related trophys. The last story mission save is not working, if u want that last story trophy, just load save 15 turn in mission and continue. the last mission is very easy. just take the Assault Rifle "Swift Blaster" and run through the mission. You can kill Jak and the warrior in a few seconds with this gun.( Credits goes to You must login or register to view this content. )

You must login or register to view this content.

Level Trophys

Here we have saves for every Level ( 5, 10, 25 & 50 ) . If you want the trophys to pop just join an online game or a friends game. U can take the level 50 save and all level trophies pop , but if you want to look your trophys legit you should take all 4 saves Happy

Side Quests ( Credits goes to You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. )

Now here we have 2 saves. One for the 20 Side Quests and one for all side quests. For the level 20 Quest trophy u just need to do one more quest. For the Did it all trophy just turn in the last mission Smile

All Challenges ( Challenge Acceptet Trophy ) ( Credits goes to You must login or register to view this content. )

Just make one last kill for the Open Wide Challenge ( Close Up Kill with a shotgun )

Thresher Thrashed - Defeated Terramorphous the Invincible ( Credits goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. )

Go to the circle on Terramorphous Peak and kill the Terramorphous with the Reactive Conference Call Weapon.

All Locations

Just walk a few steps and all 5 Location Trophys pop ( Credits goes to You must login or register to view this content. )

Went 5 Rounds

Just turn in the mission and the trophy for the 5 rounds pops Happy ( Credits goes to You must login or register to view this content. )

All 5 Chars Level 50

You can obtain following trophys Sabre Rattler (Commando - Save Slot 1 ) , Phased and Confused (Sirene- Save Slot 2 ) , So Much Blood! (Gunzerker - Save Slot 3 ) & Unseen Predator ( Assassins - Save Slot 4 ) ( You must login or register to view this content. )

and i've added a lvl 50 Mechromancer - Save Slot 5 ( IF U DIDN'T PREORDERED THE GAME U NEED TO BUY THE DLC FOR THIS SAVE TO WORK ) ( Credits goes to You must login or register to view this content. )

HUGE UPDATE!!! 36 Trophies in 1 SAVE

Here is a HUGE update for you guys. u can obtain 36 trophies from this 1 save ( inlcuding some dlc trophies ). The Credits goes to You must login or register to view this content. from se7ensins . He's god of Borderlands 2 Happy

1. Load up save in normal mode. You will automatically receive the following achievements.
How do I Look
Blight Explorer
Arctic Explorer
Highlands Explorer
Urban Explorer
World Traveler
Not Quite Dead
Better Than You Were
Always Improving
Capped Out For Now

2. Fill your Equip slots with anything from the backpack.
You will receive: "Decked out"

3. Buy the Last eridium Upgrade from Crazy Earl
You will receive: "Better Than Money"

4. Tip Moxxi 1000 Dollars in her tip jar
You will receive "Sugar Daddy"

5. Take the picture of Moxxi out of the bank. Also, take the hybrid stuff I created as it may be needed for a later step.
You will receive: "Obsessed"

6. Fast Travel to Hero's Pass and head towards the Vault of the Warrior.
6a. Equip the hybrid class mod you removed from the bank. It adds 51 seconds to your gunzerking duration and 5.4 seconds per kill. Space out your kills and you will receive "So Much Blood"
6b. Kill everyone along the way so all of the enemies will spawn and you will have two chances to kill a constructor without it building another bot and you will receive "Build Buster"
The second one is really easy if you don't get the first one. Stand by the entrance to the Vault of the Warrior and wait for it's dropship to arrive and you can kill it before it hits the ground.
6c. Call the Moonshot then Kill Jack and receive "Cool Story Bro"
6d. Interact with the vault key in the ground to trigger the ending and receive "Went Five Rounds"

7 Exit to Eridium Blight.
Equip the purple tediore smg and get the attention of the rakks. As soon as one is coming down for the kill reload the smg while aiming at them (press "LT" and "X" in rapid succession.)
You will receive "High Flying Hurler"

8. Fast travel back to sanctuary.
Go to claptrap by the stash location, give claptrap a five and melee his hand.
You will receive "Up High Down Low

9. Fast travel to Thousand Cuts.
9a. Get one kill with the equipped singularity grenade and you will receive "Challenge Accepted"
9b. Press select and scroll over the the badass rank section of the menus and spend 25 of the tokens you've earned and receive "Token Gesture"
9c. Shoot Face McShooty in the face and turn the mission in and receive Well That Was Easy and Bounty Hunter

10. Fast Travel to The Fridge and enter Fink's Slaughterhouse
Turn in the mission to Fink and receive "Did it All"

11. Fast Travel back to Thousand Cuts.
Kill Terramophous and receive "Thresher Thrashed". I recommend using the hybrid class mod so you can gunzerk for nearly the complete battle along with the fire conference call and shredifier.

12. Fast travel to Arid Nexus Badlands
Open the chest in firestone and receive "Feels like the first time"

13. Fast Travel to The Highlands
Go to the designated spot to see the double rainbow and receive "What Does It Mean?"

14. Fast Travel To Oasis
You will automatically receive Gadabout
Turn the two missions into Slade and receive Treasure Hunter and Completionist

15. Fast Travel To The Badass Crater Bar
Turn the two missions into Moxxi and receive Explosive and Motorhead

16. Fast Travel to the Hunter's Grotto Lodge (Do these in the following order)
Turn the Mission in at the Bounty Board and receive Done That
Turn the Mission Into Hammerlock and receive Face Off
Accept the Voracidous mission from Hammerlock

17. Fast Travel to Candlerakk's Crag
Run to Voracidous' Lair and open the gate. Once you enter you will receive Been There

----------------------------------------------------

Last but not least : ALL SAVES IN ON RAR FILE

Thats it. Any Other trophys u have to do legit . U can make it easier if u use an lvl 50 char from above. Very good video guides for ALL missing trophys u can find here:

If you think something is missing or if u think i can make some things better, please tell me and i'll look what i can do Happy

Also maybe you wanna have a look at these threads:

Last edited by Uncrwnd KNG ; 03-11-2013 at 02:53 PM.

The following 132 users say thank you to Uncrwnd KNG for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, albert2wesker, andyhan123, AngelfireUk83, anon2010, ATHx, Behdad, bejekas, bilaljalook, bluexen, broskiboy, CalicoWomack, chapu23, ChrisBalrog, Cien, craigie12321, CronicImpulse, CYKApower, DAFG20, Dalmin, deathproof, deavil, DJR_Supreme, Dojo67, drhunter, Drumma516, eazynow82, elite2011, fbrfbr, Femme Fatale, floyd1369, frozenking, FunnyFunkyCow, Gabberhard, ghostX, GJx, gogeta62, GYNOUGH, Hadenkin, HeartlessSakura, Herrkulez, HUYI82, Ihavedownsynd., Im A Stig, imperator5555, Insult, IronMass9, Isaac Clarke, ishotboston, ixWiggles, JaggedNightmare, Jakartacoc1, jehyatt455, jjvegt, Jmg, joury070, K3ViNPwNz-, Kaio_Rui, Kaori912, kiingdemon23, king69_666, kobra1922, KoS_Riitalo, LaughTracks, Lemons, Link_reflect, LostSoulSiskel, MADKilLinG_dog, malachit75, Marcin-Buka, mark1, MdMaynard, Mershawn, mikesean, MXNlink, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, Padavona, Jango, PC_, PepitoGrillo, Pferd, Plahunter2, Plathunter8, poniPoni, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, PS4-USA, pumper84, rencas, reptil-1997, Revan99, sagittarus, salemJKU, saucisse, scienide, sepgamer, SHAkA and 32 other users.
10-11-2012, 01:40 PM #20
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
pretty good save set you got there Winky Winky
10-12-2012, 02:53 AM #21
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by jimbob83 View Post
ok this might sound daft but for the went 5 rounds trophy it says to turn in. but when i load it there is no were to turn it in,

You have to choose the vault hunter mode. Than u can turn it in Winky Winky In the normal playthrough this is already completet Happy

Originally posted by Getoverhere View Post
One question. Can you use level 50 chars to play online? Will it show player's ID (mine) or ID of someone else (yours)?

Yes u can . your id will shown. but remember if u didn't have the trophys for lvl 5, 10 or 25, all lvl trophys pop up.

Originally posted by 12wu View Post
the all challenges save seems to make the assasin level 27 so i think that save is messed up if you could update that please, otherwise that is awesome

It's all fine with this save Winky Winky Yes it's only lvl 27 but all challenges r done Smile

Originally posted by elite2011 View Post
Yes all mission are great, just turn it and the trophy will unlock except the last mission, no turn in and nothing to do to get the trophy?

Well the last mission save is definitly the wrong save Happy I think XxCOD5DEVILxX did something wrong with the last one ^^
10-12-2012, 06:47 AM #22
On the last save for the story missions i'm kinda confused. I'm in the vault hunter place where you fight the final boss? Thats where I load up, What exactly am i suppose to be doing. i'm getting frustrated and kinda dizzy from how confused I am with this. its been 2 hours and im no where ... Not Happy or Sad Please help!!

The following user thanked wet_noodles for this useful post:

elite2011
10-12-2012, 10:06 AM #23
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by noodles View Post
Please help!!

Like i said in my post above, XxCOD5DEVILxX did something wrong Happy i'll try to fix it. on weekend Smile
Last edited by Uncrwnd KNG ; 10-12-2012 at 10:11 AM.
10-12-2012, 02:05 PM #24
Help! i get an error saying this save data is from another user and can't load it... Help Sad Awesome
10-12-2012, 02:08 PM #25
floyd1369
Do a barrel roll!
There are 3 items i can't get to pop?
1. Unseen Predator (Assassin)
2.So much blood (Gunzerker)
3. Capped out for now (Level 50)

can you tell me what i am doing wrong?
Thank you for your help...
10-12-2012, 02:21 PM #26
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
Originally posted by noodles View Post
On the last save for the story missions i'm kinda confused. I'm in the vault hunter place where you fight the final boss? Thats where I load up, What exactly am i suppose to be doing. i'm getting frustrated and kinda dizzy from how confused I am with this. its been 2 hours and im no where ... Not Happy or Sad Please help!!

Its wrong save as mentioned above
10-12-2012, 03:17 PM #27
shakka26
NextGenUpdate Elite
Epic game,nice save set. Good job bro.
10-12-2012, 04:05 PM #28
The fact that you region changed it to EU makes me love you even more! Nice job! Mother of God

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo