10-18-2012, 06:30 AM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

DOOM 3 SAVE FILES: You must login or register to view this content.

Savefiles and WAD Hacks

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. - Load both profile and savedata

Quickie fix by Lava303:

Load the gamesave and profilesave from "[B]DOOM Rampage[/B]" folder (The fix one you can download below).
Complete the level, let the game autosave, until you enter main menu again.
Then load the profile from "[B]DOOM Profile Data[/B]" folder.
Play the same level again you already did from the same gamesave you have on your PS3.

NOTE: WAD HACKS ONLY FOR CUSTOM FIRMWARE!!! No XPLODER!!

Achievable trophies from the saves:

Note on these; They are at the start of each "last levels" before a trophy pops. Only the Ultra Violence one is on ultra violence, rest on Hurt Me Plenty. This might be a bit hard for some but I used the WAD hacks for this. Both games got a small "readme".

Doom 1:

Doom: Neophyte
Doom: Episode 1
Doom: Episode 2
Doom: Episode 3
Doom: Episode 4
Doom: Rampage
Doom Burning Out Of Control
Doom Nightmare

For Episode 4 Save and any other last level of Episode 4 in these saves:
Hit X (Open door button) around this field.

The walls should be Blue. If they aint, change PS3 XMB language to English, then load the save. You'll see ^^

Doom 2:

Doom II: Just Getting Started
Doom II: From Earth To Hell
Doom II: And Back Again
Doom II: Superior Firepower
Doom II: A Really Big Gun (In From Earth To Hell & Superior Firepower save. In the same room to your left).
Doom II: Burning Out Of Control

Sidenote: 2 of the saves for Doom II is in the secret levels Wolfenstein/IDKFA & Grosse/Keen (The nazi levels). Just for fun Smile

Regarding Profile save:

Try and load the games without it as these trophies are already achieved there.

WAD HACKS USAGE:

This can only be done on CFW.
Step by step:

Datatransfer PSN version from OFW to CFW.
FTP the WAD files to corresponding folders on the CFW: d1bfg\base\wad & d2bfg\base\wad
d2bfg is to get both the wads in 1 folder... You'll see when you check the folder structure.
Datatransfer from CFW to OFW.
Activate account you downloaded from.
Open game and load Doom 1 or 2.
Now for the fun part:
In each level, there will be a blue wall/switch that doesnt fit in with the enviroment. Go to it and hit it.
Some levels have it on your left or right. Others on the first door or switch in front of you.
There is 1 level where you start with a small opening on your front-left. The "switch" to enter new level is in the opening itself, on the right small wall.. You'll figure it out Smile

Save and WAD hacks made by myself :fa:

SHARING IS CARING!!
Last edited by Cissamannen ; 10-20-2012 at 01:38 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

fasooole, Grumpy Old Men, Kaori912, Leonrpg, mark1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, shanieta, simmo_316, Tuatara, uprisen257, xenomage, xSOADx
10-18-2012, 06:52 AM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Savefiles and WAD Hacks

NOTE: WAD HACKS ONLY FOR CUSTOM FIRMWARE!!! No XPLODER!!

Achievable trophies from the saves:

Note on these; They are at the start of each "last levels" before a trophy pops. Only the Ultra Violence one is on ultra violence, rest on Hurt Me Plenty. This might be a bit hard for some but I used the WAD hacks for this. Both games got a small "readme".

Doom 1:

Doom Neophyte
Doom Episode 1
Doom Episode 2
Doom Episode 3
Doom Episode 4
Doom Rampage

I can make a save when I get home for Doom Nightmare and Doom Burning Out of Control.

Doom 2:

Doom II: Just Getting Started
Doom II: From Earth To Hell
Doom II: And Back Again
Doom II: Superior Firepower
Doom II: A Really Big Gun (In From Earth To Hell & Superior Firepower save. In the same room to your left).

I can make a save when I get home for Doom II Burning Out of Control and Doom II: An Important Looking Door.

Sidenote: 2 of the saves for Doom II is in the secret levels Wolfenstein/IDKFA & Grosse/Keen (The nazi levels). Just for fun Smile

Regarding Profile save:

Try and load the games without it as these trophies are already achieved there.

WAD HACKS USAGE:

This can only be done on CFW.
Step by step:

Datatransfer PSN version from OFW to CFW.
FTP the WAD files to corresponding folders on the CFW: d1bfg\base\wad & d2bfg\base\wad
d2bfg is to get both the wads in 1 folder... You'll see when you check the folder structure.
Datatransfer from CFW to OFW.
Activate account you downloaded from.
Open game and load Doom 1 or 2.
Now for the fun part:
In each level, there will be a blue wall/switch that doesnt fit in with the enviroment. Go to it and hit it.
Some levels have it on your left or right. Others on the first door or switch in front of you.
There is 1 level where you start with a small opening on your front-left. The "switch" to enter new level is in the opening itself, on the right small wall.. You'll figure it out Smile

Save and WAD hacks made by myself :fa:

SHARING IS CARING!!

Well, i just bought this game on disc.. this makes me wanna buy it on the store Gasp
Thanks ! for the work, hope we can get like God Mode, and a Instant Plat to work. Thanks again.
10-18-2012, 06:54 AM #3
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
when did the game came out on ps3???
10-18-2012, 07:05 AM #4
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
when did the game came out on ps3???

Came out on tuesday in the US PSN store. Go buy it there for 40USD :p

Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Well, i just bought this game on disc.. this makes me wanna buy it on the store Gasp
Thanks ! for the work, hope we can get like God Mode, and a Instant Plat to work. Thanks again.

I tried to run the WAD files on Doom launcher on PC. And they work when inputing cheatcodes there.... iddqd / idkfa etc. But it wont read keyboard input on PS3. Nor the old cheats for Xbox or PS1 work. So they might have removed cheatcodes from it completely.
Its in the gameengine the cheatcodes are, but I think they removed the strings that enable it. I looked through the stringfiles and saw it was setup in there, but it has no reference to anywhere i could find. The Xbox 360 Doom versions dont got cheats either. So then I guess Doom 3 will be cheatless aswell until an ebootfix and someone makes hacks Happy

For Doom 3 there might be SOMETHING someone can do to get instant plat going. Some of the resources files contains where you earn achievement, but was in a .h file which is basic source file I think, before its compiled.
Last edited by Cissamannen ; 10-18-2012 at 07:09 AM.
10-18-2012, 08:08 AM #5
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
set com_productionMode 1 in default.cfg
then try binding console cmd into joy.cfg files.maybe it will work.
10-18-2012, 08:16 AM #6
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
set com_productionMode 1 in default.cfg
then try binding console cmd into joy.cfg files.maybe it will work.

Whats the difference between production 1 and 2, any clue?
Also should I remove the unbind all in the default.cfg?

I tried adding for example god mode in the joy config file. Also tried setting in that g_nightmare 1 to unlock that from start. Also wouldnt load.
10-18-2012, 08:31 AM #7
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Whats the difference between production 1 and 2, any clue?
Also should I remove the unbind all in the default.cfg?

I tried adding for example god mode in the joy config file. Also tried setting in that g_nightmare 1 to unlock that from start. Also wouldnt load.

u can use console cmd only when production set to 1.this is confirmed by pc and xbox360 version.
if u cant us console cmd then no matter what u bind on a key wont work.

im not so sure about unbindall.but i think it doesnt matter if u keep or delete it.
Last edited by fakeshadow ; 10-18-2012 at 08:37 AM.
10-18-2012, 08:31 AM #8
DeanVVinchester
Do a barrel roll!
hey guy is the original save copyprotected or not
10-18-2012, 09:02 AM #9
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
u can use console cmd only when production set to 1.this is confirmed by pc and xbox360 version.
if u cant us console cmd then no matter what u bind on a key wont work.

im not so sure about unbindall.but i think it doesnt matter if u keep or delete it.

Will deffo do a test of this when I get home. See what can be done woop woop!
Wonder if there is any type of "give achievements" command for it, heard anything about that?
10-18-2012, 09:23 AM #10
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Will deffo do a test of this when I get home. See what can be done woop woop!
Wonder if there is any type of "give achievements" command for it, heard anything about that?

u can try these binding with joy_ps3_*.cfg(they r basiclly the controller layerout preset.u can switch them in game with option menu)
bind "JOY_DPAD_UP" "god"
bind "JOY_DPAD_RIGHT" "noclip"
bind "JOY_DPAD_DOWN" "achievementsGiveAll"

but still im not sure any of them will work.waitting for ur test.

i didnt buy the psn store version because i was afraid that sony force id to encrypt these cfg files with latest .edat or .sdat
its really hard to decrypt them.
Last edited by fakeshadow ; 10-18-2012 at 09:37 AM.

The following user thanked fakeshadow for this useful post:

MillerBrand84

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo