10-18-2012, 07:54 PM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

FULL DOOM 3 SAVESET

Thanks to all contributions from:

Be sure to show your gratitude! Smile

USAGE:

The folders with savedata and profiledata, USE THEM BOTH!!!

Xploder is the way to go.

All saves in US Region folder.

Special note:

For these 3 saves, set XMB Language on PS3 to French

DOOMed Collector, Evil Collector & Lost Collector

FIX:

Here is an English language save for the Collecting trophies Smile Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Special Note#2

Found out that Turncout was missing. Since it was very random, I found a place where it almost always pops.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Usage: Just run up and down the hill when the demons come towards you, so you give them alot of room to cross before they can reach you.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Trophy Amount: You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.64

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

All of Us
Boomtastic
Bot Buddy
Cookie Stealer
DOOMed Collector
DOOMed Nightmare
DOOMed Recruit
DOOMed Marine
DOOMed Veteran
Speed Run
Not A Scratch
Big Boy
Goody Finder
You're Not My Boss!
You Laugh, It Works
Unarmed Badass
To Be Or Not To Be
That Was Close
Sticky Situation
Ready for Action
Ripped!
Killing Time
I Like to Watch

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Double The Fun!
Eat This
Evil Recruit
Evil Marine
Evil Veteran
Evil Nightmare
Evil Collector
Fist of Fury
Play Catch
Gimme Power!
Gimme Time!
Shocking!
Too Slow, Fool!

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Lost Mission folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Lost Collector
RAGE
Soulfood
Lost Recruit
Lost Marine
Lost Veteran
Lost Nightmare

Multiplayer Trophies for Doom 3:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Telefragged!
Crushed!
Ninja Killer
Clean Sheet
Berserked!
2 Deaths - 1 Gun

How To:

Got 2 PS3's and Doom 3 BFG from PSN? Download to both PS3, you can then mop up all except 2 Deaths - 1 Gun yourself.

Only got 1 PS3, find a boosting thread on any PS3 trophy site. Example:

DOOM & DOOM II Thread:

Last edited by Cissamannen ; 11-24-2012 at 06:49 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

A000_demons_000, Alex-Pilote, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bilaljalook, CusTM22, Dark80, deathproof, Eggman85, FallenSoldier, flavio91, ghostX, GreenTea101, Grumpy Old Men, H41822, Herrkulez, ishotboston, LANCENATOR, Leonrpg, malachit75, mark1, Mercury001, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, p311, ps3re, raylo27, rieks, simmo_316, skedd, Drakedevil666, Tuatara, wakawaka21, Wastelandboy, weatesand, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolfteam1218, xSOADx
10-19-2012, 09:42 AM #20
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
i tried the us saves on eu but it doesnt work.
so here are my eu saves for campaign roe and lost missions.

load and finish game to get:
DOOMed Recruit
DOOMed Marine
DOOMed Veteran
DOOMed Nightmare
Evil Recruit
Evil Marine
Evil Veteran
Evil Nightmare
Lost Recruit
Lost Marine
Lost Veteran
Lost Nightmare
Not a Scratch
Speed Run
Big Boy
Eat This!

The following 3 users say thank you to fakeshadow for this useful post:

Cissamannen, reptil-1997, xSOADx
10-19-2012, 04:40 PM #21
fakeshadow
Vault dweller

untest eu save for Evil Collector.load the save walk foward and pick up the pda on the ground.
someone pls test and report back.if it works ill upload pda save for campaign and lost missions later.

The following 2 users say thank you to fakeshadow for this useful post:

Cissamannen, xSOADx
10-19-2012, 05:04 PM #22
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post

untest eu save for Evil Collector.load the save walk foward and pick up the pda on the ground.
someone pls test and report back.if it works ill upload pda save for campaign and lost missions later.

The reason EU wont work with US, is because its missing the english.lang in the gamedata.

The US version only got english, french and spanish.
EU version got french, german, spanish & italian.

I can load french and spanish fine, but I must set my system language to french before it will work. The profilesave works on all regions it seems.
Maybe it will work for all if i have all avaliable language files in it Smile
Link for all languages: You must login or register to view this content.

So btw, your collector worked!!

EDIT:

Updated with game difficulties saves for Resurrection of Evil and Lost Mission (US).
Last edited by Cissamannen ; 10-19-2012 at 05:08 PM.
10-19-2012, 05:08 PM #23
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
The reason EU wont work with US, is because its missing the english.lang in the gamedata.

I can load french and spanish fine, but I must set my system language to french before it will work. The profilesave works on all regions it seems.

EDIT:

Updated with game difficulties saves for Resurrection of Evil and Lost Mission (US).

ok.good to hear it works.ill upload the other two pda saves later.

The following 2 users say thank you to fakeshadow for this useful post:

Cissamannen, xSOADx
10-19-2012, 05:28 PM #24
xSOADx
Banana Joe

Link for all languages: You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT:

I got eu version ( dutch version) and all saves are working for me
10-19-2012, 05:46 PM #25
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
I got eu version ( dutch version) and all saves are working for me

You can even load fakeshadows without changing system language? Smile
10-19-2012, 05:50 PM #26
fakeshadow
Vault dweller

i find out how to change game lang without changing xmb lang.

just add this to the default.cfg
set sys_lang "xxxx.lang" (xxxx refers to the lang u want to use and u have to make sure they r in the string folder.)

but all my existing saves are in french so i would still finish all pda saves in french.
10-19-2012, 05:59 PM #27
xSOADx
Banana Joe

Not tested yet, ill when im home, but i might got luck as i live in belgium n here u speak dutch, french and german so maybe there are more languages at ine :p. But your saves definately work for me
10-19-2012, 06:44 PM #28
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by fakeshadow View Post
i find out how to change game lang without changing xmb lang.

just add this to the default.cfg
set sys_lang "xxxx.lang" (xxxx refers to the lang u want to use and u have to make sure they r in the string folder.)

but all my existing saves are in french so i would still finish all pda saves in french.

Would be quicker for me to just set my system to that language :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo