10-18-2012, 07:54 PM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

FULL DOOM 3 SAVESET

Thanks to all contributions from:

Be sure to show your gratitude! Smile

USAGE:

The folders with savedata and profiledata, USE THEM BOTH!!!

Xploder is the way to go.

All saves in US Region folder.

Special note:

For these 3 saves, set XMB Language on PS3 to French

DOOMed Collector, Evil Collector & Lost Collector

FIX:

Here is an English language save for the Collecting trophies Smile Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Special Note#2

Found out that Turncout was missing. Since it was very random, I found a place where it almost always pops.

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Usage: Just run up and down the hill when the demons come towards you, so you give them alot of room to cross before they can reach you.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Trophy Amount: You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.64

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

All of Us
Boomtastic
Bot Buddy
Cookie Stealer
DOOMed Collector
DOOMed Nightmare
DOOMed Recruit
DOOMed Marine
DOOMed Veteran
Speed Run
Not A Scratch
Big Boy
Goody Finder
You're Not My Boss!
You Laugh, It Works
Unarmed Badass
To Be Or Not To Be
That Was Close
Sticky Situation
Ready for Action
Ripped!
Killing Time
I Like to Watch

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Double The Fun!
Eat This
Evil Recruit
Evil Marine
Evil Veteran
Evil Nightmare
Evil Collector
Fist of Fury
Play Catch
Gimme Power!
Gimme Time!
Shocking!
Too Slow, Fool!

Trophies achieved from Doom 3 Lost Mission folder:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Lost Collector
RAGE
Soulfood
Lost Recruit
Lost Marine
Lost Veteran
Lost Nightmare

Multiplayer Trophies for Doom 3:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Telefragged!
Crushed!
Ninja Killer
Clean Sheet
Berserked!
2 Deaths - 1 Gun

How To:

Got 2 PS3's and Doom 3 BFG from PSN? Download to both PS3, you can then mop up all except 2 Deaths - 1 Gun yourself.

Only got 1 PS3, find a boosting thread on any PS3 trophy site. Example:

DOOM & DOOM II Thread:

Last edited by Cissamannen ; 11-24-2012 at 06:49 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

A000_demons_000, Alex-Pilote, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bilaljalook, CusTM22, Dark80, deathproof, Eggman85, FallenSoldier, flavio91, ghostX, GreenTea101, Grumpy Old Men, H41822, Herrkulez, ishotboston, LANCENATOR, Leonrpg, malachit75, mark1, Mercury001, NeoFrost, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NuclearArmpit, p311, ps3re, raylo27, rieks, simmo_316, skedd, Drakedevil666, Tuatara, wakawaka21, Wastelandboy, weatesand, WillDemon, Windmaker86, wolfteam1218, xSOADx
10-18-2012, 08:25 PM #2
Hikari6625
Little One
Just got the game and playing Doom 2 on Nightmare.
10-18-2012, 08:58 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
awesome, kkep it up Winky Winky if i got some more saves ill link them here Smile
10-18-2012, 09:15 PM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post

Howdy Howdy!!

It's time we get a thread for this one aswell, so we atleast have one compiled for the Doom 3 game Smile
Just use Xploder the normal way for it to work. A small readme in my savefiles.

DOOM I & II saves and hacks
: You must login or register to view this content.

SAVES

Save 1:
You get: DOOMed Recruit, DOOMed Marine, DOOMed Veteran, Speed Run, Big Boy, Not a Scratch

Usage: Load the only save, when you can controll the character, hit R1 to toss away the Soul Cube, no aiming needed.

Save 2:
You get: DOOMed Nightmare

Usage: Load the only save, when you can controll the character, hit R1 to toss away the Soul Cube, no aiming needed.

Save 3 & 4 (Credits to You must login or register to view this content.):
You get: Killing time & To Be Or Not To Be

Thank him by clicking this link: You must login or register to view this content.

I shall update this thread tomorrow again aswell when I get to play some more Smile Will see if I can get the collectibles, and some kill specific trophies. No worries, will be done on Recruit Smile.
Also if I get time, I will get the Ressurection of Evil and Lost Mission difficulty trophies done aswell.

If anybody got a save to toss in, hit it up, and I'll make sure the correct person gets credit for it. Smile

SHARING IS CARING!!

can u make a save for a really big gun for doom 2 ? thanks.
10-18-2012, 09:29 PM #5
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
can u make a save for a really big gun for doom 2 ? thanks.

I already have.
Load one of these:

DOOM II Superior Firepower + A Really Big Gun

DOOM II From Earth to Hell + A Really Big Gun

When you load into that room, you will see full of rocketpacks etc. If you turn like 20 degrees to your left, you should see the gun in front of you.
10-18-2012, 10:31 PM #6
skedd
Do a barrel roll!

Howdy Howdy!!

It's time we get a thread for this one aswell, so we atleast have one compiled for the Doom 3 game Smile
Just use Xploder the normal way for it to work. A small readme in my savefiles.

DOOM I & II saves and hacks
: You must login or register to view this content.

SAVES

Save 1:
You get: DOOMed Recruit, DOOMed Marine, DOOMed Veteran, Speed Run, Big Boy, Not a Scratch

Save 2:
You get: DOOMed Nightmare

Save 3 & 4 (Credits to You must login or register to view this content.):
You get: Killing time & To Be Or Not To Be

Thank him by clicking this link: You must login or register to view this content.

I shall update this thread tomorrow again aswell when I get to play some more Smile Will see if I can get the collectibles, and some kill specific trophies. No worries, will be done on Recruit Smile.
Also if I get time, I will get the Ressurection of Evil and Lost Mission difficulty trophies done aswell.

If anybody got a save to toss in, hit it up, and I'll make sure the correct person gets credit for it. Smile

SHARING IS CARING!!

Hi Thanks for the great saves does this work with the disk version or only the PSN version Smile
10-18-2012, 10:40 PM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
I already have.
Load one of these:

DOOM II Superior Firepower + A Really Big Gun

DOOM II From Earth to Hell + A Really Big Gun

When you load into that room, you will see full of rocketpacks etc. If you turn like 20 degrees to your left, you should see the gun in front of you.

Ok, thank you.
really appriciate it keep the saves up! Awesome face
10-18-2012, 10:40 PM #8
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by skedd View Post
Hi Thanks for the great saves does this work with the disk version or only the PSN version Smile

Should work with both
10-18-2012, 10:54 PM #9
skedd
Do a barrel roll!
Should work with both

sweet I will check it out Smile
10-18-2012, 11:19 PM #10
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Sweet thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.