11-05-2012, 11:32 PM #1
mikesean
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, we've got a Platinum saveset for okami :

Instructions:
The saves are in chronological order, so start with the SAVE 1 pack and move on slowly until the final pack, which is SAVE 7 and you will have a complete and LEGIT looking trophy list !

SAVE 1 - Get 4 trophies (see info file included in folder)
-Yomigami
-Tachigami
-A Village for a Peach
-Descending Descendant
Download here : You must login or register to view this content.

SAVE 2 - Get 2 trophies (see info file included in folder)
-Enemy in the gates
-Sakigami

SAVE 3 - Get 4 trophies (see info file included in folder)
-Bakugami
-Hasugami
-Let's rock baby
-Tsutagami

SAVE 4 - Get 5 trophies (see info file included in folder)
-Big Ol' Flower
-Imp Exorcist
-Nuregami
-Yumigami
-Kazegami

SAVE 5 - Get 4 trophies (see info file included in folder)
-One mean dude
-To the moon Ammy
-Moegami
-Serpent Breath

SAVE 6 - Get 5 trophies (see info file included in folder)
-No furball on the menu
- Kasugamu
- Dominate the indomitable
- Kabegami
- Dragonian dilemma

SAVE 7 (provided by tylerthegr8 , thank him for these saves)!
slot 4 Fox-face: beat evil Rao
slot 3 Gekigami: walk north and draw an arrow on statue to learn thunderstorm
slot 2 RIP Tobi: Continue the path (don't take portal) and beat tobi the final 2 races
slot 5 Fox-headed wench: beat nine-tails
slot 6 Animal tome: feed the sheep herbs in the village
slot 7 True serpent breath: beat true orochi
slot 8 Itegami: take the door on the right and continue to learn blizzard
slot 9 Twin birdbrains: walk through the gold gate & beat the 2 owl bosses
slot 10 Diggin' it: go into the dragon palace & take a right. complete the digging mini game

slot 11 Who let the dogs out: head all the way up top in the back of the village & go into the cave, follow it to the open room with water in the center and take a right here & talk to Princess Fuse & then beat the kusa 5. This is a 3 part fight : first u fight 4, then then the old 3 canine warriors , then the boss dog. These dogs are powerful but just use your items & it wont be too bad

slot 12 Dog gone fast: Kai is next to you, beat kai in a race, this will probably take a few tries, but just keep trying
slot 13 Give a dog all the bones: the last treasure is burried on the ground in front of tsuta ruins portal. Press L2 to see where it is, it's not far from save point
slot 14 Eat my flower trail: for this u must beat ida in a race, hes running around the fields, run up to him & press circle to start. Now u need to head-butt Ida to win the "race" watch out for his spikes.

slot 15 Teach an old dog new tricks / Out of the Gate Swinging: go to the dogo on an island in the north-west & learn the last technique for 2million yen. Then head east from the save point & find the hole in the ground, it's by some cows on a small path, this is a demon gate trail. You must complete 10 demon gates in a row without leaving. Enemies will be much stronger than normal but this is easiest of the 3 trials. Use items when u need them, vengeance slip makes u take no damage.

slot 16 Have guides will travel:climb up to the cherry blossom, jump into the hole in the ground & toss 360k into the spring & collect the scroll in the chest
slot 17 Grab life by the leash: just upgrade your money pouch
slot 18 No more fish in the sea: Open the map and see the dojo on the lower right ? Go there, talk to the kid to catch the Oarfish, can be caught day or night its a large fish & takes 3 slashes to catch, may take a while to appear
slot 19 Sniff 'em out: directly behind the cherry tree, must be night time, enemy will be killed with 1 hit
save 20 Sayonara: just walk up the rainbow

slot 21 From imps to demons/the dark lord/leave no chest unopened/barking up the cherry tree: jump on light and beat the final boss, u have tons of items to help if u need them
Download here (Note: THIS ONE IS A US REGION SAVE) :
You must login or register to view this content.

Note: I am playing on the EU PSN version NPEB00900

------

OKAMI Trophy Tips from the NGU community

Originally posted by MrCostari View Post
Good news for everyone who hates the "No more Fish in the Sea" Trophy, I have found a much, much easier way with this savefile!

- Use savefile 7
- Load up slot 19 (20 probably works too)
- Go to any fishing spot (I did it at Kamui)
- Catch any fish (I caught a scallop)
- Ding! Trophy pops.

No need to catch that annoying large fish!

Originally posted by k View Post
For Bakugami load save 1, not 2, of the save3.rar file. There should be a yellow circle on the right hand side. Enter the house at night time

Originally posted by kobra1922 View Post
save 20 - go Kamui, catch the first fish - "No More Fish in the Sea" trophy D=
Last edited by mikesean ; 05-11-2013 at 06:43 PM.

The following 61 users say thank you to mikesean for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, Ajpostali, Cloud, albert2wesker, ale...b, ambis, Andyman88, BASIA2001, bearl, bilaljalook, bodo2008, busterdawg69, chaoszage, Cien, clever21, cronos002, deavil, eagle120, el-chachi, Elduder, Gaz1205, giovanni82, GYNOUGH, h_fight, hack73, Harvester51, Herrkulez, Hiblao, horatiu, Iseppina, isigo, ivsper, jakeshl, JamesDRobbins, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, kobra1922, Leonrpg, lilong, mister-mistery, MXNlink, nookie_egg, Pferd, Platina, ps3re, RageSoul51, rastafrei, reptil-1997, rnr, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, Smokin420, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, UzuNARUKi, YLODrestore, yzaasn, Zero4ph
11-05-2012, 11:56 PM #2
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Hello everyone, so i'm playing through OKAMI and will be providing saves for story trophies as i am progressing through the game ; of course those of you who own the game could eventually help and i'll edit the OP with their shared saves. For now, the trophies that may be optained are listed herebelow:

SAVE 1 - Get 4 trophies (see info file included in folder)
-Yomigami
-Tachigami
-A village for a Peach
-Descending Descendant

Note: I am playing on the EU PSN version NPEB00900

I want to buy this game but i wanna know what you think about the game?
its 19,99€ on the store .its a good buy?
Btw thanks for the save .
11-06-2012, 12:06 AM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
I am playing on the EU PSN

thanks for yhe saves are u gonns do a save set? that would be awesome
11-06-2012, 12:07 AM #4
mikesean
Gym leader
Originally posted by Cien View Post
I want to buy this game but i wanna know what you think about the game?
its 19,99€ on the store .its a good buy?
Btw thanks for the save .

Man..it simply is the best game i've played in my life. I played in on PS2, on wii and now again on PS3. IF you haven't played OKAMI, now 's the best time to. But using these trophies saves will ruin your experience ; it's a game you need to do on your own then once you complete it you may use the saves for collectables and stuff

The following 2 users say thank you to mikesean for this useful post:

SHAkA, wowaka
11-06-2012, 12:11 AM #5
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Man..it simply is the best game i've played in my life. I played in on PS2, on wii and now again on PS3. IF you haven't played OKAMI, now 's the best time to. But using these trophies saves will ruin your experience ; it's a game you need to do on your own then once you complete it you may use the saves for collectables and stuff

Thanks for the reply , yeah i think that soon or later im gettin this game , again thank you for the save Smile
11-06-2012, 12:33 AM #6
onrode
Gym leader
ah okami that game is great
11-06-2012, 01:39 AM #7
mikesean
Gym leader
Updated with 2 more saves. Just did something stupid, i had 3 saves but overwrited my 3rd save in which the HASUGAMI trophy could have been obtained by mistake.. I'll do it again tomorrow so for now enjoy these 2 new saves
11-06-2012, 02:06 AM #8
Hello everyone, so i'm playing through OKAMI and will be providing saves for story trophies as i am progressing through the game ; of course those of you who own the game could eventually help and i'll edit the OP with their shared saves. For now, the trophies that may be optained are listed herebelow:

Great Job.
I was debating to get this game, as it is only $20 on the US psn store.
Keep up the good work Smile
11-06-2012, 02:25 AM #9
Ok... Great Saves.....
11-06-2012, 05:55 AM #10
gxpain23
Bounty hunter
one of the best games ever i also played it on PS2 and wii and will be getting on ps3 soon also. I enjoyed it a lot each time i played it
Last edited by gxpain23 ; 11-07-2012 at 05:19 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo