11-16-2012, 06:47 AM #1
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

happy to say this save-set is done within 3 days and before the official release Happy

1 thing you need to know:
contract mode doesnt work with save its on servers :(

every save tested and confirmed working by me Winky Winky

if you want the whole save-set in 1 file Winky Winky

since am still working on the saves i will upload randomly (without organising for now)

this a save for Rocksteady and True Potential

just continue and put the diffcutly to easy wait instinct to regenerate then activate it and kill the enemies in front of you (by tagging them)
after you get the trophy now quit to main menu then again continue on easy diffculty just finish the mission
on easy diffcutly shouldnt be hard at all Winky Winky(prefer stealthy)

and this for Whoops and Under Wraps

just continue with the story by going down and when you reach the window just grab him out and will get both of them Winky Winky

and for The Russian Hare

go to the last mission part1 and just snipe 3 or 4 heads and you will get it

for A Taste for the Game

its impossible to miss it in your normal playthrough but if you miss it :p
just go to chapter select choose A Personal Contract then choose mansion Ground Floor part and choose normal diffcutly
now when you will start in front of you theres the kitchen dont go there yet you need to go to the left and take the stairs then go the bathroom inside theres drugs take them and now get back to kitchen
now wait for the guard to go and then drug the food (the boiling one since theres alot food in the ketchen :p )
now just stand back and wait untill the chef taste it and faint out and then you will get the trophy Winky Winky

and for Reach for the Stars

just go chapter select and play Welcome to Hope and put diffculty to normal when the mission start
go to the bathroom on the right and shutdown the electricity and the bar fight should start and instantly when you
go out from bathroom a truck driver will attack now just fight him and when his down grab his disguise and you will get it
and if you continue with the mission while not being detected which is easy you will get
The Bartender Always Know and Inconspicuous
and dont worry if someone start to fight you just fight him and continue with objective

now for Grand Master

go chapter select and choose Absolution then choose the last part put diffcutly on normal
now you just need untill the 3 enemies to seperate and then start sniping them without getting spotted
after you done that just go complete the mission and after all scenes finished you will get it and you will Silent Assassin if you didnt get it before.

if this is hard for you go to the menu and see challenges there plenty not done yet choose whatever you want and complete Winky Winky

and for Information is Power

this took me some time as theres no guide for it(becasue the game not official release yet :p)
go to chapter select and choose absolution then choose first part and choose normal diffculty
now this picture will show exactly where the last evidence is Winky Winky
You must login or register to view this content. after you collect it just wait like 5sec and it will pop Winky Winky

and for Jack of All Trades

YOU NEED TO DO EXACTLY AS WHAT SAY TO GET IT!!!
after really hard time of trying to know what kills i need for the styles and theres no guide :S i finally finished it Happy
go to chapter select,choose Attack of the Saints choose the last part and put diffculty to easy
now when you start just wait for the group to finish talking theres a jeep on the left has a knife go grab it
and start thorw it on people's head and every time you throw it at someone go grab it again from his head
i got on my fifth kill(which was on of the saint :p) and DONT GET DETECTED!! if you then restart checkpoint Winky Winky
and on the way you should get It's All in the Wrist and One of the Guys if you didnt get them then use the video to get them Winky Winky

for Silent Assassin and Faith Can Move Mountains

just go to chapter select choose fight night and then choose part2 (The Arena) just go fight sanchez,
knockhim out then complete mission you will get both Winky Winky

A Personal Contract and Absolution

just kill the three targets (i waited for them to sepreate and sniped them one by one and didnt get detected so its the best way IMO)
and then continue to the objective and you are done Happy

here is my plat save Winky Winky

you can get all the story related trophies with this save

heres some guides for some misc. trophies:

dont mind the language just do what he does and you will get it Winky Winky

One With the Shadows

It's All in the Wrist

Damage Control and One of the Guys

Sandman

for contract mode i only can give you tips how to get all the trophies of this mode within 3-4 hours

now you need to be friend with your secondry account
got to your 2nd account and create like three easy contracts
for example:kill someone stealthy and hide him and end the contract three times
now create a competition for the 3 contracts and invite you 1st account to them

now go to your 1st account and go to tutorial and complete both to get
First Contract and Blood Money then just after creating you 1st contract create a competition and invite you 2nd account you will get Competitive Spirit

now enter the competition that you got from your 2nd account you will get Contender and Partners in Crime now just complete all the three contract and try to get the bonuses to get more money after you finished them
go to quick play dont go inside it just see your total earnings if you didnt reach 1million yet go to quick play then go to find contracts
and filter the diffculty to easy now just choose the contracts with high money and finish them with the bonuses and when you finish a contract just like him to get Thumbs Up after like 3 or 4 contracts you should reach 1 million and get Set for Life now just go to unlocks then to safe house and upgrade any weapon to get Self-improvement

and thats it your done with contract mode Happy

those saves are EU Winky Winky
if someone has the region code for US save tell it to me and i will be happy to convert the saves Smile
Last edited by bilaljalook ; 12-23-2012 at 06:43 PM.

The following 95 users say thank you to bilaljalook for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, BASIA2001, bexta74, bigbow, bigburt82, BigTrain, bmo-beats, CalicoWomack, Captain Harlock, consolaman, CoOoL_BoY, crydunt, D-one, dak__Death, dav, deathproof, deavil, DonGiuliiano, Elduder, The_Immortal_One, FrenuloAllegro_Z, frozenking, Gabberhard, GalaxyyDesigns, geeder, Ali D Killer, GreenTea101, H-A-X-O, hack73, hammy2009, Hellstenen, hibye3, HUYI82, Im A Stig, ImSoFresh, IronMass9, Ironseven7, jambalaia00, Jalmix, juhssarah, kaka2, KaReM-D, Khemz, khkudhgfjvbk, kobra1922, koz3bal, leonneel, LoLiiPoP, lolik, mark1, markino1994, MdMaynard, mujjadadi, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Neuro68, oldcp65, OmegaBeta, pablo201078, Plathunter8, Platina, ps3re, kankuro33, Raiki, reptil-1997, Ripsta Bone, rnr, RTISYOURNEMESIS, ser, shadysmith, simmo_316, Smexeh, soul87, Stephen., SWAMP DEVIL, TG5112, ULG Poison, Uncrwnd KNG, unostar, vasher, wakawaka21, wreckedem, X-_DJ_BL3ND_-X, X-GHOST-X, xBoehser_Onkel, XxCOD5DEVILxX, yy26jet, zebbidy
11-16-2012, 07:09 AM #2
your my life saver Smile
11-16-2012, 07:11 AM #3
bilaljalook
Originally posted by bizzyboy View Post
your my life saver Smile

lool what can i say, BILAL to the rescue !!!!!! XD
11-16-2012, 07:36 AM #4
Thank you Man!!!!!!!
It's a fantastic work!

One question: what is contract pass?
11-16-2012, 07:48 AM #5
bilaljalook
Originally posted by wakawaka21 View Post
Thank you Man!!!!!!!
It's a fantastic work!

One question: what is contract pass?

theres 2 modes in this game :1.sp 2.contract mode which needs a pass to play and its actually little bit hard but i found a way to boost it with a friend theres like 4 trophies needed for this mode Winky Winky
11-16-2012, 07:54 AM #6
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
this still work in progress

2 things you need to know:
1:you need contract pass to make the saves work,you actually cant get the plat without it
2:contract mode doesnt work with save its on servers :(

confirmed working by me Winky Winky

since am still working on the saves i will upload randomly (without organising for now)

this a save for Rocksteady

just continue and put the diffcutly to easy wait instinct to regenerate then activate it and kill the enemies in frnot of you (by tagging them)

and this for Whoops and Under Wraps

just continue with the story by going down and when you reach the window just grab him out and will get both of them Winky Winky

and for Reach for the Stars

just go chapter select and play Welcome to Hope and put diffculty to normal when the mission start
go to the bathroom on the right and shutdown the electricity and the bar fight should start and instantly when you
go out from bathroom a truck driver will attack now just fight him and when his down grab his disguise and you will get it
and if you continue with the mission while not being detected which is easy you will get
The Bartender Always Know and Inconspicuous
and dont worry if someone start to fight you just fight him and continue with objective

A Personal Contract and Absolution

just kill the three targets (i waited for them to sepreate and sniped them one by one and didnt get detected so its the best way IMO)
and then continue to the objective and you are done Happy

and you can use this save to get story related trophies just go to chapter select and select the last part of each chapter and complete it.

those saves are EU Winky Winky
if someone has the region code for US save tell it to me and i will be happy to convert the saves Smile

wtf wear doe you life you always :P releas so fast :P:P
tanx
11-16-2012, 08:07 AM #7
bilaljalook
Originally posted by beats View Post
wtf wear doe you life you always :P releas so fast :P:P
tanx

lool :P i live in saudi arabia Smile
11-16-2012, 08:16 AM #8
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
lool :P i live in saudi arabia Smile

whaha aa thats way i remeber i was in marokko and
my cousin told me store owners sell thea games the day
thea get them du 2 thea have no official release date your lucky Winky Winky
11-16-2012, 08:29 AM #9
bilaljalook
Originally posted by beats View Post
whaha aa thats way i remeber i was in marokko and
my cousin told me store owners sell thea games the day
thea get them du 2 thea have no official release date your lucky Winky Winky

well am lucky for now because after 1 month am moving to germany and there they release game on the release day :'(
11-16-2012, 08:34 AM #10
bmo-beats
You talkin to me?
well am lucky for now because after 1 month am moving to germany and there they release game on the release day :'(

i live now in netherlands :P same storry bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo