Post: Borderlands 2 - 999 Torgue Tokens Using Game Genie.
11-21-2012, 03:10 AM #1
Jagger007
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must have 128 Torgue Tokens for this to work since it has adds the Extra Number Set after 127+

My guide for 127 torgue tokens then you must get 1 more token ingame for it to add extra set of numbers.

You must login or register to view this content.

E7 07 is 999 code i highlighted it.

Here is Picture Before and After.

BEFORE

AFTER. You can see it added the extra set of numbers

Here is my Siren with 999 Tokens.

Last edited by Jagger007 ; 11-21-2012 at 03:53 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Jagger007 for this useful post:

Cloud, ikeelyouhaha, JordanElliott94, mr_fix_it, pichachu, Shelbinheimer
11-21-2012, 10:48 PM #11
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by ikeelyouhaha View Post
I have a download ready with 999 tokens if you would like me to upload it

just upload it man Happy

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

ikeelyouhaha
11-22-2012, 04:54 AM #12
could someone upload a save file wih the torgue tokes already done please
11-22-2012, 11:25 PM #13
For people wanting something for free there sure are some pushy people in here. Like, say thanks and give the guy a break... Invest in a game genie!!

The following user groaned klayofaday for this awful post:

Cloud
11-22-2012, 11:43 PM #14
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by klayofaday View Post
For people wanting something for free there sure are some pushy people in here. Like, say thanks and give the guy a break... Invest in a game genie!!

And Who the fuck are u to say whtever? Did u contribute to This fórum át. Anyway? As far as i know u r just a leecher

The following user groaned Cloud for this awful post:

proskatercam
11-23-2012, 01:53 AM #15
jolz86@bitch
I Not the one begging/pressuring/whining cause i cant do it myself. I've already done this for myself with the tools anyone here can get!! Quit bitching grow some balls get a job buy a gamegenie and follow some directions. If not ask momma/santa for a damn gamegenie for christmas. This is not to insult just to educate.

Sorry:Jagger007 didn't intend on doing this on your post great find. thanks so much

Cloud
11-23-2012, 10:39 AM #16
Cloud
Life Savior
jolz86@bitch
I Not the one begging/pressuring/whining cause i cant do it myself. I've already done this for myself with the tools anyone here can get!! Quit bitching grow some balls get a job buy a gamegenie and follow some directions. If not ask momma/santa for a damn gamegenie for christmas. This is not to insult just to educate.

Sorry:Jagger007 didn't intend on doing this on your post great find. thanks so much

Bitch please, first of all GG is not available at my country, 2nd of all u were in kindergarden when i started to work, 3rd "look at me i have modded saves with tools no1 here has" grow up kid, and yes i will ask ur mom for a GG as till now evrything i asked her she gave me :mmm:

proskatercam
11-23-2012, 04:31 PM #17
Originally posted by jolz86 View Post
Bitch please, first of all GG is not available at my country, 2nd of all u were in kindergarden when i started to work, 3rd "look at me i have modded saves with tools no1 here has" grow up kid, and yes i will ask ur mom for a GG as till now evrything i asked her she gave me :mmm:

I'm over Thirty so if your as old as you say you are. Your pretty damn old... Especially to old to be forum bitching. You called me a leecher in a prior post. Have ever gone back and looked at your post? A it consist of is can i have, please post, post already, just upload it man... Your the damn leecher. I hope my mom/santa feds you the dick for christmas seeing that's all you ever ask for. (Yes, i said mom)

Thank you, thank you, thank you I'm bring myself to your level

Cloud
11-23-2012, 04:49 PM #18
Cloud
Life Savior
I'm over Thirty so if your as old as you say you are. Your pretty damn old... Especially to old to be forum bitching. You called me a leecher in a prior post. Have ever gone back and looked at your post? A it consist of is can i have, please post, post already, just upload it man... Your the damn leecher. I hope my mom/santa feds you the dick for christmas seeing that's all you ever ask for. (Yes, i said mom)

Thank you, thank you, thank you I'm bring myself to your level

how many times u uploaded things to help this comunity? that will prove who's the leecher
i bet wht doesnt miss around of ur mom is dicks, thanks for confirming that, if u have 30 years old i think is time to get of ur parents house get a job and start to grown up and bitching with random persons, im done with u, i wasted enought time with kids for today.

proskatercam
11-24-2012, 01:31 AM #19
Good for you jolzbitch86. Do your thing! You be that pushy prick who has no life. YOUR AMAZING! Really! Let the kids on here know you are the person they could possibly grow up to be if they don't move outta momma's house, grow some balls and get a job. Seriously! I'm on here to learn I don't take credit for anything except I know how to do this because the dude shows ya how. Much appreciated.

Your next post here will be one sided!

Cloud

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo