12-01-2012, 02:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Mass Effect 2 save that gives instant Insanity trophy or that is at least at the final boss. The thing is I have the digital version, not the disc one. It seems that both types of saves aren't compatible. Hope someone can spare a save, I'll resign it myself. Thanks.

The following user groaned Ameno Sagiri for this awful post:

^TPP^
12-01-2012, 02:49 AM #2
^TPP^
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Ameno
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Mass Effect 2 save that gives instant Insanity trophy or that is at least at the final boss. The thing is I have the digital version, not the disc one. It seems that both types of saves aren't compatible. Hope someone can spare a save, I'll resign it myself. Thanks.

1.)Wrong SectionD=
2.)Miss leading ThreadGasp
3.)u=FacePalmed by me:mad:
12-01-2012, 03:39 AM #3
Originally posted by WeAreMysterious View Post
1.)Wrong SectionD=

1. I believe this is the right section, because I can see threads of people asking/providing save files.
2. The title is misleading, I'll give you that. Should have put the question mark at the end perhaps.
3. Facepalm yourself =)
4. I asked you on PM for advice on where to put the thread or how was the title misleading...and you didn't reply as fast.
5. Any further complaints...please provide a solution, I don't mean to do this on purpose.

Anyway, still looking for the save. Thanks.
12-01-2012, 11:04 AM #4
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by WeAreMysterious View Post
1.)Wrong SectionD=

Not really sure why you deemed it necessary to make such a pointless childish list but we all do odd things I guess.
Originally posted by Ameno
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Mass Effect 2 save that gives instant Insanity trophy or that is at least at the final boss. The thing is I have the digital version, not the disc one. It seems that both types of saves aren't compatible. Hope someone can spare a save, I'll resign it myself. Thanks.

Not sure if you seen this thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Pretty sure the digital version works with the disc one...give it a try.
12-01-2012, 01:11 PM #5
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Not sure if you seen this thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Pretty sure the digital version works with the disc one...give it a try.

Actually, yes I have seen it. Yesterday I tried to load the save with no luck. I changed the region and resigned it. I noticed that when you sort your save files (folders) that save gets in a new folder, separate from the folder all my current saves are. That's why I figure it is not compatible with the digital version of Mass Effect 2.
12-02-2012, 05:41 PM #6
Seeing as it is very unlikable that anyone has this particular save, I'll do the run myself. Closed.
11-21-2017, 02:30 AM #7
I know it's been a couple years but do you remember if you got it to work for the digital version on ps3? probably not, writing this is probably a waste of time, just wondering because I am now trying to do this, but I have the digital copy on ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo