12-08-2012, 05:29 AM #1
A Feral Popcorn
What the dick!?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, NGU! Back with another great save for you! Smile

As far as I tested, load up the game, go to the store and purchase all of Brian's costumes for buying everything in the store. Next, go into any level, complete ALL secondary objectives than finish the level for the Obsessed trophy. Any get X amount trophies should pop as well.
You will still have to complete all levels for their respective trophies and survive all 30 waves of survival.
Have fun testing!

Update #1:

Originally posted by King. View Post
I can confirm that if you fail (just get killed) in Challenge Mode, both "Little Dipper" & "Big Dipper" trophies will pop. I really appreciate the save, thanks!

DEAD LINKS HAVE BEEN CORRECTED!
THANKS DIRTYONE FOR RE-UP

Originally posted by dirtytone View Post
Please as the orignal save file says deleted now!

Uploaded EU and USA saves

EU: You must login or register to view this content.

USA: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by Gandalf ; 03-14-2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Corrected Dead Links

The following 27 users say thank you to A Feral Popcorn for this useful post:

avg3000, bexta74, bilaljalook, DarkDragovian, Diego_Lazov, dirtytone, dix-76, Herrkulez, jkidda, KarlW, khkudhgfjvbk, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mexi001, Mnemonic7, neoar, poetic410, Smexeh, Space_Honky, srandys74, Stephen., TG5112, xSOADx
12-08-2012, 06:04 AM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
can u plz do it for me on my account ? Smile
Originally posted by A
Hi, NGU! Back with another great save for you! Smile

As far as I tested, load up the game, go to the store and purchase all of Brian's costumes for buying everything in the store. Next, go into any level, complete ALL secondary objectives than finish the level for the Obsessed trophy. Any get X amount trophies should pop as well.
Have fun testing!
You must login or register to view this content.
12-08-2012, 07:16 AM #3
thx dude...good work Happy
12-08-2012, 08:38 AM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Thanks, will test it if im home on monday, hope the challenge and wave trophies pop,too Winky Winky
12-08-2012, 08:44 AM #5
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Thanks, will test it if im home on monday, hope the challenge and wave trophies pop,too Winky Winky

if you test it please tell us what trophies you got because am planning on getting the game and to be honest i want secure the plat :P
12-08-2012, 08:57 AM #6
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
if you test it please tell us what trophies you got because am planning on getting the game and to be honest i want secure the plat :P

I will but probably cant test it before, only hard trophies are complete all secondary objectives, reach wave 30 and complete all challenges ( multiplayer= only singleplayer so the mp trophies are piece of cake, too Winky Winky
12-08-2012, 09:13 AM #7
bilaljalook
Don't be sorry, be better!!
I will but probably cant test it before, only hard trophies are complete all secondary objectives, reach wave 30 and complete all challenges ( multiplayer= only singleplayer so the mp trophies are piece of cake, too Winky Winky

if the save pop the hard trophis then it will be great Winky Winky
12-08-2012, 09:32 AM #8
neoar
Space Ninja

ya please update us after test
12-08-2012, 01:29 PM #9
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
The 30 waves you have to do yourself....

and I can tell you those are hard and you need around 3hrs for 30waves
12-08-2012, 05:07 PM #10
A Feral Popcorn
What the dick!?
Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post
The 30 waves you have to do yourself....

and I can tell you those are hard and you need around 3hrs for 30waves

If you need an easy way, play on the Airport. There's a counter near the back that you can jump over and the enemies can't hit you very often. Use Brian and buy his shotgun for $500. It is extremely OP. Always have 2 health kits on you and theres grenades + ammo to your left as well as a purple teddy bear in front of you! Smile

The following user thanked A Feral Popcorn for this useful post:

radiocaf

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo